• Totally Guilty Beyond A Reasonable Doubt

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • I Am On The Fence - Uncertain

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • She Deserves A New Trial At Least

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There is no link because the IP has not officially accepted Darlie's case. Podkin is aligning with her appellate attorneys that's all.

This was posted almost 2 months ago and I haven't seen confirmation anywhere that this is true. Nothing on the Innocent Project website about them taking her case either.

I honestly don't know how people think she's innocent with all the evidence against her. I see a lot of people forming their opinions of innocence based on shows like ABC 20/20 which are very biased, and false info spread around social media. Once I actually looked at the actual evidence in this case, it's hard to believe she didn't do it.

This was posted almost 2 months ago and I haven't seen confirmation anywhere that this is true. Nothing on the Innocent Project website about them taking her case either.

I honestly don't know how people think she's innocent with all the evidence against her. I see a lot of people forming their opinions of innocence based on shows like ABC 20/20 which are very biased, and false info spread around social media. Once I actually looked at the actual evidence in this case, it's hard to believe she didn't do it.
The only source is her mother and we all know what a liar she is. Vanessa Podkin met with Darlie's appellate attorneys, nothing more. However given that 85J is now being run through AFIS, that tells me the DNA testing is complete. Many folks are speculating that Podkin advised them to run the print before she can get involved. Who knows? All I know is Darlie does not meet the criteria for the IP to get involved in her case. She has had more post conviction DNA testing than any other DR inmate all paid for by the state of Texas. I don't believe the IP will waste donor money on Darlie Routier. If they do, they will lose a lot of donations.

There are multiple reasons that I tend to think Darlie is guilty, the one I have always had trouble with is the killer used his knife to cut the window screen to enter the home but had to use one the Routier's knife to commit the murders. Why didn't the killer just use the knife he used to gain entrance into the home?

There are multiple reasons that I tend to think Darlie is guilty, the one I have always had trouble with is the killer used his knife to cut the window screen to enter the home but had to use one the Routier's knife to commit the murders. Why didn't the killer just use the knife he used to gain entrance into the home?
Actually they proved at trial the knife that cut the screen came from the Routier kitchen as well. The serrated bread knife had two separate pieces of evidence on it that matched the screen. A polyglass fibre and rubber dust. Read Charles Linch;s testimony on this it's interesting. The defence has tried to claim the fibre was transferred by the dusting brush

Actually they proved at trial the knife that cut the screen came from the Routier kitchen as well. The serrated bread knife had two separate pieces of evidence on it that matched the screen. A polyglass fibre and rubber dust. Read Charles Linch;s testimony on this it's interesting. The defence has tried to claim the fibre was transferred by the dusting brush

I probably wasn't clear in post. Sorry about that. My problem is with Darlie trying to say the killer cut the screen to get it In the house then used a knife from the home to commit the murders. If the killer already had a knife he would have used that one. To me it is just another hole (lie) in Darlie story.

I probably wasn't clear in post. Sorry about that. My problem is with Darlie trying to say the killer cut the screen to get it In the house then used a knife from the home to commit the murders. If the killer already had a knife he would have used that one. To me it is just another hole (lie) in Darlie story.[/QUOTE ] ---------THIS IS THE DETECTIVE---------. Cami--Hello my friend! It's been a long time since I thought of your pretty face. Amazingly the show came on TV about Darlie and I couldn't help but come to my computer to see if anyone was actually still interested in this old case. I could not believe my eyes when I see you're still on here talking about it!!!... LOL and OMG... Either the restaurant/night clubs are kaput or you really have way too much time on your hands! In any case, I haven't been on line about this case in over 10 years, but I see you rebuffing all the BS from people who take facts and just throw them out for complete fantasy. As my username shows, I retired, but I am still a detective. I just don't have any boss except myself, which is nice.(plus the $100 an hour billing rate!) For any new people who are just starting to look into this case, let me explain what you have in front of you when you come across a post written by Cami.Other than the lead detective on this old closed case ,you have a person that has a more intimate knowledge of this crime than almost anyone on the planet.She should have been in law enforcement but was smart enough to enjoy living out in the ocean and being around crazy drunken partiers! She has spoken with Detectives who were at the trial,including experts in crime scene analysis and has left no stone unturned in trying to show people the truth. She is concise and probably has as large a case file as anyone ever associated with this case! Unlike the supporters of Darlie, she will give you backup upon backup of why what is touted as fact by Darlie supporters is truly just a bad magic trick trying to cast blame anywhere! (No you don't pass out when people are stabbing you, you fight for your life! No you don't not scream for your husband when you see your children dying in front of you and you've been stabbed repeatedly! No you don't blindly get up and follow an armed intruder into the darkness after being stabbed, cut and seeing your children stabbed to death!! No intruder kills sleeping children in front of an adult Mama Bear sleeping right next to them!! He stabs her over and over first,not small slashes with a knife ,but deep penetrating wounds as he did to the children! No intruder drops the knife with his fingerprints and dna on it,only to pick up a sock for no reason then cast it away,not down a sewer or garbage can right in front of him, but put it in the grass for all to see! ). Cami , I don't know how you do it year after year after year! I haven't thought about this case 10 years and here I am going over old stuff anyway. I guess it's useless to point out that this case is long over and all the appeals are over also. It doesn't take 20 years to come up with new groundbreaking appeal content! The reason it's taken 20 years is because there is nothing! Spouting off about a neighbor seeing a black car in the neighborhood isn't getting anyone a new trial! It's a pitiful joke! The touted bloody fingerprint will yield nothing no matter whether it's put through every database in our country or in Scotland Yard for that matter! It doesn't have enough ID points to be useful for anything. (I hope you remember my brother was a fingerprint expert for the FBI). As you can see Cami, thanks to the technology of voice text,I don't have to just use caps! Haha, but I will tell you I still have my laptop hooked up to my 65 inch TV while doing this today! So you know how long ago it was when I've been on here, I used to type in capitals only hooked up to my 32in TV that,at that time,was large!lol.I will come back and check for a reply from you to make sure you're still my Cami!!....... One last time for old times sake...THIS IS THE DETECTIVE....Ps.. You should buy the Lohan Beach Club now that Lindsay's gone! Aloha for now...

. THIS IS THE DETECTIVE- Cami, check out my reply from u to Berrybell...aloha....

Hey Detective, How are you doing buddy? Yeah still trying to make sure the truth of this crime stays in the spotlight. Darlie's days are numbered. She's coming to the end of her federal appeal and this latest Discovery makes me believe they are culling the files trying to find some sort of scapegoat, a technicality to get her off on. The bloody partial print has done nothing obviously given the latest Discovery.

I can't tell you why I am still discussing it. I must be addicted. We're still on Pamela's Facebook group as well.

Cheers,

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 70
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 73
  • c.jpg
    c.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 72
  • d.jpg
    d.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 56
I can't, for the life of me, understand how people can believe she is innocent. How do explain away the evidence? The blood wiped clean from the sink, the blood spatter on the back of her nightshirt, the screen cut from the inside?

When you understand the Texas system and how it operates and have been in law over 35 years, it is very easily understood. I can understand how those on the outside that have no idea of what truly happens have your same opinion. If she were truly guilty, the Innocence Project would never attach themselves to her case. JS

I don't think she got a fair trial!

What she got was trial by ambush. This is no more than Greg Davis taking a page from the Cullin Davis trial playbook. He was fully aware that he had nothing to honestly pin this crime on Darlie so he attacked her character. This would never fly in today's court.

It is a shame that people like yourself are spreading lies, this was never proven, this 'two' fibers were found was "consistent with" and that is a huge leap for you now to proclaim that it was EXACT. When you keep in mind that they attempted to say that these knives were not dusted then they came back with fingerprint all over them that was also "consistent with" this very fiber your story becomes more of a fairy tail. Making your declaration of them matching instead of consistent with is not only outrageous it is ridiculous.

This is exactly what is wrong with our justice system and people who begin to believe everything presented in court. Has there not been enough exonerations that prove these things wrong that you cannot understand that this happens?

R

When you understand the Texas system and how it operates and have been in law over 35 years, it is very easily understood. I can understand how those on the outside that have no idea of what truly happens have your same opinion. If she were truly guilty, the Innocence Project would never attach themselves to her case. JS
So when is the IP going to update their website to add her case? She's guilty as sin and the IP knows it. She doesn't meet their criteria anyway. She's had more post conviction DNA testing than any other Texas DR inmate and she still can't put an intruder in her home committing murder. She can't even put an unknown male leaving that bloody partial print on her table. Her lawyers have sealed all the latest DNA results from the public so they can scream she is being treated unfairly. Her lawyers have sealed the results of the DPS 85J testing obviously since the public has heard nothing since June. She has pro bono excellent appellate attorneys that so far have done nothing because there is nothing. She and she alone committed these murders Rhonda and you'd better be prepared, she is not getting out, she is not being released or exonerated by Christmas. And stop claiming you no know everything about Texas law, you were a legal secretary, not a lawyer.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autumn.Doe
Back