UT UT- STILL MISSING 5 -Year-Old Elizabeth Shelley , Logan, 25 May 2019 (UNCLE ARRESTED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. We homeschool too so my dd can see her dad and we stay up late so they can have time together. I wasn't judging I was pointing out why mom may not have known what she was wearing because some were saying they didn't know why the mom wasn't sure. Heck my own dd doesn't wear pj's either so no judgement from me. :)

ITA. When my kids were still at home, It was a free for all on the weekends. We just had fun. Sometimes that meant staying up way too late and falling asleep in our clothes. Man, I miss those days!

I just can't find fault with mom in this case. Her brother showed up out of the blue. He probably crashed on the couch. He took advantage of the situation. The next morning mom wakes up and her world is turned upside down.

IMO There is something dark about the brother. Alexander Whipple

(Note to those speculating about him being at a wedding or something: The profile photo is an older photo, not taken on the day it was posted. He just reposted the old photo with the new frame that day.)

I wonder what he was under the influence of when he was arrested in January 2018.
Police investigating disappearance of young Logan girl
“Salt Lake County court records show Whipple had a warrant issued for his arrest last month, for violating his probation. In January 2018, he was convicted of felony theft, failing to stop at the command of law enforcement and driving under the influence.”
His post plus the comments on 7-27-2017 gives me a chill.

Almost looks more like a scar, more pink than red. But it isn't visible in other pictures so it's still fairly new.

I swear. People who leave nasty comments on his facebook are ridiculous. You think anyone is going to waste their 16 cents a minute phone calls reading him your nasty comments?! :rolleyes:

I can only see his friends list and his photos, I cannot see any comments. I did see what he posted the day before, when he added the hearts? "If I cannot do great things, I will do small things in great ways"

Everyone was always really nice to him on Facebook, from the looks of it, his family was nothing but supportive of him. This is so sad. Poor Elizabeth. I can't imagine what her mother is going through.

And his mom, omg. She’s got to be devastated.
We see women (moms) stand by their children, but her son likely killed her grandchild. He’s destroyed his family. Oh & the paternal side of E’s family as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd