CANADA Canada - Yohanna Cyr, 18 mos, Montreal, 15 Aug 1978

What a heartbreaking story...The boyfriend or someone he knew has to know what happened to her...

If she's alive, she may not realize she was taken from her birth mother...She was to young to remember...

Did they ever run the story in the WA major newspapers or news stations? If she was taken to the states, she or someone she knows may recognize her baby pic...

Yohanna_Cyr_18_mois.jpg
Yohanna_Cyr_vieillissante.jpg
Yohanna_Cyr_vieillissante_36_ans.jpg

Very sad. I don't think that man accidentally drowned her, and he seemed to do everything he could to get her away, so I think he had other intentions. It's very likely that he sold her...he told her mother that he had accidentally drowned and buried her so she would know that her daughter was gone forever. I'm sure that what really happened was not good at all... Also, I found it strange how this man willingly agreed to take care of her daughter while she was out of town. It seems that he insisted even though there was a very willing neighbor. I think he had a plan all along... that poor mother for over 40 years looking for her daughter and no trace...
either way
rest in peace

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong