UT UT- STILL MISSING 5 -Year-Old Elizabeth Shelley , Logan, 25 May 2019 (UNCLE ARRESTED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, I'm intrigued by this because where I live if they don't have this sort of thing. And I always have heard about Texas, and I thought they were just in general and they could not turn them on and off so I would love if somebody could link more informative and background information on such. Thank you so much for guiding me this way!

ArcGIS Web Application

here is a detailed map of the canals in Logan area.
Logan History - Logan History - Irrigation Canal Maps

IrrigationCanalMap_small.gif

Last edited:
I have not gone through what I have missed today, but has anyone addressed that news item that stated Uncle had some of her clothing with him, when he was found, which led them to believe that she had been harmed. Bloody clothing? A "trophy" of some sort? (usually panties). They probably won't tell us until it comes out in the criminal complaint, if it comes out at all. I was just curious what others thought about that?

I forgot to add IMO sorry. It makes sense to me now that LE has switched this over to a recovery. They have some kind of evidence she is deceased. IMO

I agree with you. I’ve been wondering if her clothing that was found on him was hit by cadaver dogs. They know something solid to call it recovery. MOO

He's had a long string of arrests on various charges since at least March, 2016.

(arrests.org)

View attachment 186177 View attachment 186178 View attachment 186179 View attachment 186181 View attachment 186182 View attachment 186183

He's only 21 too!

In viewing the Cache County court calendar just for Tuesday 5/28/19 -- the majority of cases are possession or use of a controlled substance, and shop lifting. Seriously, like 40+ pages.

Sad for so many young offenders.

I agree with you. I’ve been wondering if her clothing that was found on him was hit by cadaver dogs. They know something solid to call it recovery. MOO
I agree. Obviously, based on the circumstances alone, it’s clear they are looking for a body.

For law enforcement to come out and call it “a recovery,” certainly isn’t based solely on common sense though.

There are things we don’t know, that makes it apparent to them that Elizabeth is deceased.

Last edited:
I've been trying to find any info to confirm that LE think it is a recovery effort now. Where can I see this? Thank you.

The following statement was made last evening in a Cache Valley Daily Article.

Officers are considering the situation “highly suspicious.” They are transitioning their search from a rescue to a recovery effort, and feel like they no longer need the public’s help.

Police investigating disappearance of young Logan girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members