UT UT- STILL MISSING 5 -Year-Old Elizabeth Shelley , Logan, 25 May 2019 (UNCLE ARRESTED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's unsettling.
MOO ... he disposed of her in a way to conceal cod.

I doubt that. Unless he dumped her on the property, which I also doubt.

You probably can’t just walk into a place like that on the weekend, in the middle of the night.

Regardless of COD, this guy will be facing a murder charge in the near future. They just need to find her body.

The way this all appears to have gone down, makes me think that he either dumped her in water, or concealed her under some brush somewhere.

He doesn’t seem capable of any advanced thinking here, especially when it comes to disposal.

I’m confident they’ll locate her in the next day or two, if not by tonight.

That's unsettling.
MOO ... he disposed of her in a way to conceal cod.
I am not sure he could have transported her all that way. It would be difficult to carry a 5 yr old that distance. And the chances of being seen are pretty great.

I think he had to dispose of her much closer to the home in Logan. JMO

I am not sure he could have transported her all that way. It would be difficult to carry a 5 yr old that distance. And the chances of being seen are pretty great.

I think he had to dispose of her much closer to the home in Logan. JMO
I think she will be found very close to home as well. The location of JBS is not the disturbing part, imo.

The person who apparently took her and hurt her works in a meat processing plant - and LE has stated they are in recovery not rescue. There is something conclusive they know to make that statement. We might want to brace ourselves.

JMO

I’m so sorry if it’s been mentioned and I’m aware it’s barely relevant, but what kind of drugs/paraphernalia was he found with?
Someone posted that he was found with drug paraphernalia but I have not seen that confirmed.
I do remember a statement from LE that he had a past drug problem and also was under the influence of alcohol while driving when he was arrested for theft. Imo

I think she will be found very close to home as well. The location of JBS is not the disturbing part, imo.

The person who apparently took her and hurt her works in a meat processing plant - and LE has stated they are in recovery not rescue. There is something conclusive they know to make that statement. We might want to brace ourselves.

JMO
I doubt he even works there anymore.

A guy with his (extensive) criminal record, probably isn’t capable of holding down a job for any length of time.

Besides that, you can’t just walk into a facility like that, and use the machinery.

This is a leap.

There is a darling new photo of Lizzy posted in this article, (along with embedded videos of the search area).

The girl's uncle, Alex Whipple, showed up at the home as they were going to bed. Both Elizabeth and Whipple, 21, were missing when the rest of the household woke up around 10 a.m.

Local police agencies and FBI officials "worked through the night finishing search warrants and following up on leads" but have not yet located Elizabeth and ask residents to stay away from search areas. A helicopter from the Utah Department of Public Safety was also dispatched to aid in the search.

Logan Police also stated they are aware of comments made by concerned citizens but they are not releasing "everything pertinent to this investigation" yet.

Uncle 'uncooperative' as search continues for missing 5-year-old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member