UT UT- STILL MISSING 5 -Year-Old Elizabeth Shelley , Logan, 25 May 2019 (UNCLE ARRESTED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was under the impression that you were connecting the meat processing plant to how he disposed of her body.

I was saying that it’s a leap, if that was the insinuation.
Well, I said I think she will be found close to her home, so yeah...I wasn't insinuating she is at the plant.

Doesn't matter. All that matter is she is found.

The girl's uncle, Alex Whipple, showed up at the home as they were going to bed. Both Elizabeth and Whipple, 21, were missing when the rest of the household woke up around 10 a.m.

Disgusting. Someone knows where he was prior to 2a.m. & what he was doing.
This so makes me believe he went to the house with intent to get to his niece.
Had the family not been awake & up, I wonder if he planned to break in.

A canal is not really a good place to dispose of a body. It is very easy to check canals, compared to much larger bodies of moving water. And the flow can be turned down or off, long enough to check thoroughly. If she was in the canal we would probably know that already. JMO

Disgusting. Someone knows where he was prior to 2a.m. & what he was doing.
This so makes me believe he went to the house with intent to get to his niece.
Had the family not been awake & up, I wonder if he planned to break in.
Ita.
Premeditation.
He'd thought about doing this prior to that night/early morning.

Thank you. I guess my eyes must be pretty bad because I can't even see the canal.
So when he was picked up, he was about 9 miles away from the home, is that correct? I wonder if he walked all that way or got a ride. Hopefully LE will find some video footage of him.
It's weird because you can see the canals clearly in one version of this map because it is painted bright blue. But when you click on it it goers to another version, that doesn't show it in blue. It is in a thin black line and hard to see.

you are absolutely right. My friend has a brother that was addicted to multiple drugs and he was never physically violent. There’s other issues going on when the violence like this comes out other than the drugs. The drugs just makes there be an excuse without knowing the real reason people do horrible things under the influence.

Thank you for the info. I read extensively about meth addicts during the Holly Bobo case who was kidnapped, severely beaten, tortured, raped, and murdered by a gang of meth addicts.

From what all Ive read about meth addicts they are prone to extreme violent outburst without warning.

Also their sexual appetite or libido is greatly heightened when they are in a meth fueled state.

TBI Director Gwyn who was in charge over the TBI Bobo investigation said the two worst murder cases in TNs entire history were those carried out by meth head addicts. I think that speaks volumes about how deadly they can be since TN has had all types of murderers since it became a state.

He said usually when meth addicts are involved with a violent crime they often brutally torture their victims for a long time or until they become bored, and then murder their victims.

I do agree these predators are hidden predators in their minds already, but from what I've read about meth it is the worst illegal drug which seems to bring out the barbaric sadistic monsters they truly are inside.

Knowing now how meth can affect many meth addicts, I pray for little Elizabeth that he was not in full blown meth rage, and heightened libido state when he took her away from her Mommy.

It's the sadistic brutality meth addicts are capable of doing during extremely violent crimes that is so painful, and heartbreaking to even imagine that little Elizabeth may had to endure it too before he killed her.

Jmho

Last edited:
I doubt he even works there anymore.

A guy with his (extensive) criminal record, probably isn’t capable of holding down a job for any length of time.

Besides that, you can’t just walk into a facility like that, and use the machinery.

This is a leap.
It might be a leap, but leave no stone unturned.
He could have disposed of her outside the facility.
I wonder how,and where they Render the scraps,and unusable animal waste, carcasses etc.
On site,or do they haul it off by the ton to a separate facility?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong