Found Deceased OH - Cheryl Coker, 46, Riverside, 2 Oct 2018 *husband suspect* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to be off the grid and not posting for a while I am prepping for stage 2 cancer surgery this week, I was lucky enough to have squamous cell carcinoma, a prize I received from my military service in the desert, I have a large growth that is going to be removed from my left upper arm , then begin chemo, oh boy,
To all my friends on this site, hopefully in the near future I can return to posting again
See ya after I return from the dark side of the moon...
Praying for a speedy recovery. I'll keep you in my daily prayers Tim, even though you can be a pain in the rear at times ;)

Thank you from my heart for the thoughts and prayers, it’s going to be a tough week.

What’s strange , I am spun up with anixiety and worry, andI find myself reading our site and the others concerning this case, and the one thing that stood out was some are finding that their “Cheryl strong” signs are being stolen from their yards..

Who in the hell would stoop that low to steal signs like this....

And even as low as a woman who is being bitter towards the family...OMG...

Are these anti Cheryl people friends of William to cause trouble, on his behalf..

Its showing that emotions are running high, the case has crossed the seven month mark, with no end in site, and the hatred for the named suspect on the other sites is quite pronounced....

Let’s hope the police are searching hard and paying attention before this really gets ugly...

I am going to be off the grid and not posting for a while I am prepping for stage 2 cancer surgery this week, I was lucky enough to have squamous cell carcinoma, a prize I received from my military service in the desert, I have a large growth that is going to be removed from my left upper arm , then begin chemo, oh boy,
To all my friends on this site, hopefully in the near future I can return to posting again
See ya after I return from the dark side of the moon...

First, thank you for your service.

Second, thank you for your passion for Cheryl.

Third, all the best for a full and speedy recovery.

Hey guys, I survived, two more surguries to go, yesterdays went worse than expected, the doctor removed a maliagnt tumor the size of an egg from my upper left arm, 9 stitches internal and 28 stitches exterior.

I see on the other sites they are having trouble with bots and other sites which seem to be anti Cheryl, I did not realize how cruel this is turning, I sorta fear and smell future violence in the air between the groups, I hope the police act shortly..

Have a great night time to change dressing...

Hey guys, I survived, two more surguries to go, yesterdays went worse than expected, the doctor removed a maliagnt tumor the size of an egg from my upper left arm, 9 stitches internal and 28 stitches exterior.

I see on the other sites they are having trouble with bots and other sites which seem to be anti Cheryl, I did not realize how cruel this is turning, I sorta fear and smell future violence in the air between the groups, I hope the police act shortly..

Keeping you in our thoughts and prayers Tim.

Good luck with your health issues.:):):)
Great that you post, while going through surgeries.
We need to be on Cheryl's case.

I am back in the fight, just quickly my surgery was ugly, the doctor removed a miligant tumor the size of an egg from my left upper arm, I have more surgeries ahead, cancer spreads fast....

I see on the other sites TES is still looking, just to extinguish Cheryl’s families pain and of her close friends and followers, I hope the police get their act together and proceed foreword, if you can prosecute in Ohio without a body then arrest him, shake the tree, see what falls out, and just maybe the GF when she falls out of the tree will spill the beans, and hopefully lead the authorities to Cheryl’s grave site

Enough is enough, I read the blotter everyday and the detective assigned to Cheryl’s case is involved with many other cases that unfortunately are popping up daily, no thanks to the “fine examples of low life in our society”

That like my aunts murder case , Cheryl’s file will be buried deep.

And as time goes on they will need TES just to locate the file....

I am back in the fight, just quickly my surgery was ugly, the doctor removed a miligant tumor the size of an egg from my left upper arm, I have more surgeries ahead, cancer spreads fast....

I see on the other sites TES is still looking, just to extinguish Cheryl’s families pain and of her close friends and followers, I hope the police get their act together and proceed foreword, if you can prosecute in Ohio without a body then arrest him, shake the tree, see what falls out, and just maybe the GF when she falls out of the tree will spill the beans, and hopefully lead the authorities to Cheryl’s grave site

Enough is enough, I read the blotter everyday and the detective assigned to Cheryl’s case is involved with many other cases that unfortunately are popping up daily, no thanks to the “fine examples of low life in our society”

That like my aunts murder case , Cheryl’s file will be buried deep.

And as time goes on they will need TES just to locate the file....

Firstly, thanks for your military service.

Praying the surgeons catch all cancerous growths, and chemo kills the rest of the bad cells. As a breast-cancer survivor, I have some understanding of what you are going through; best of luck to you!

I have noticed all the green signs around Riverside, nice to see, I would like to see that same sign enlarged and mounted on a pickup truck or trailer and park it in the street across from Cheryl’s home, just to irritate the suspect on a daily basis, Cristy Lane last I looked is a public street so I don’t see a legal problem doing it...

I certainly hope the police are not waiting on baited breath for that magic find from the searches, to make their next move.,

My question is , have the police in similiar cases that have occurred elsewhere in our country, taken the chance on prosecution of their suspects, and not wait like Riverside PD is doing in this case , I get the feeling they are waiting for the large fancy bow on the file , instead of preceding,

I still think if they take the chance that it will make people nervous (GF, etc..) and the case just might be solved, I bet she would sing like a bird, just to stay out of trouble....

( they tried taking stitches out today, some got overgrown with skin which will require a minor surgery to reopen wound to remove stitches then restitch, ........oh joy .....what fun..., they can’t use sterile strips due to allergy, I had surgery done due to an injury caused while on the Iraq border , and they used strips, I had allergic reaction and starting forming gangrene, , so it makes it hard for surgeons today....the fun continues...)

Sorry for the delay in posting this I developed a life threatening infection from surgery and had to deal with that, what a load of fun...

I have been doing research on why the prosecutors office is not moving forward on Cokers case and I found this...

Prosecutors who routinely recommend taking weak cases to trial risk discipline within the scope of employment , to include demotion and termination, it is a waste of govt resources to prosecute unwinnable cases, and both the canon of ethics and general prudence as a steward of public resources require that prosecuting attorneys not pursue prosecutions that they do not believe they can win....

This research tells me that the Coker case WILL NEVER be be prosecuted and the prime suspect will live out his life free and clear...

And unless Scotty from Star Treck can beam Cheryl’s body down this case is COLD..

So when prosecutors worry more about win / loss numbers for their careers instead of giving hope to a family and trying a case and god forbid they may have to work and take chances, this case is dead.....

Sorry for the delay in posting this I developed a life threatening infection from surgery and had to deal with that, what a load of fun...

I have been doing research on why the prosecutors office is not moving forward on Cokers case and I found this...

Prosecutors who routinely recommend taking weak cases to trial risk discipline within the scope of employment , to include demotion and termination, it is a waste of govt resources to prosecute unwinnable cases, and both the canon of ethics and general prudence as a steward of public resources require that prosecuting attorneys not pursue prosecutions that they do not believe they can win....

This research tells me that the Coker case WILL NEVER be be prosecuted and the prime suspect will live out his life free and clear...

And unless Scotty from Star Treck can beam Cheryl’s body down this case is COLD..

So when prosecutors worry more about win / loss numbers for their careers instead of giving hope to a family and trying a case and god forbid they may have to work and take chances, this case is dead.....

Remember that if the prosecutors take it to court and lose, that he is protected forevermore. They could find her body; he could confess and laugh at them, and there is little, if anything, that they could do.

Remember that if the prosecutors take it to court and lose, that he is protected forevermore. They could find her body; he could confess and laugh at them, and there is little, if anything, that they could do.

Absolutely-I would much rather wait to see him (husband) face the music, than see him get acquitted because the authorities screwed up or charged him too soon.

The suspect is laughing at them now, and they are losing as each day passes, all they have to do and does not screw up their time at bat, is the grand jury, just present to to a grand jury and see what the jurists think, if they come back with a bill move forward, if not you know you got more evidence to gather and try again....

I read and feel the pain from Cheryl’s close friends on other sites, their push for tee shirts, signs, the billboard, is nice and shows their love for her, but time will take a toll on their efforts and fade away .....

I put the total blame on the police for this families hardship, jumping the starting gate and naming William prime suspect was careless not thinking about the mental well-being of a teenager whose mother is presumed dead...

Good job guys, my family was subject to insensitive and shoddy police work and I see it happening here....

The suspect is laughing at them now, and they are losing as each day passes, all they have to do and does not screw up their time at bat, is the grand jury, just present to to a grand jury and see what the jurists think, if they come back with a bill move forward, if not you know you got more evidence to gather and try again....

I read and feel the pain from Cheryl’s close friends on other sites, their push for tee shirts, signs, the billboard, is nice and shows their love for her, but time will take a toll on their efforts and fade away .....

I put the total blame on the police for this families hardship, jumping the starting gate and naming William prime suspect was careless not thinking about the mental well-being of a teenager whose mother is presumed dead...

Good job guys, my family was subject to insensitive and shoddy police work and I see it happening here....
The total blame belongs to William.

The total blame does not entirely belong to William, if so he would have been indicted, arrested,tried and convicted, that’s total blame...

Right now it’s a shared blame for William if he’s ever found guilty of this crime, and second for the police for shoddy work

The total blame does not entirely belong to William, if so he would have been indicted, arrested,tried and convicted, that’s total blame...

Right now it’s a shared blame for William if he’s ever found guilty of this crime, and second for the police for shoddy work
Can you provide a link confirming LE has done shoddy work? If not, it's merely your opinion and shouldn't be stated as fact. JMO.

In my opinion prematurely naming William the prime suspect before they were even close to arresting him is shoddy

LE and the info they pass onto the media by omitting the word “alleged”, he hasn’t been convicted of anything, by producing that label for his forehead “prime suspect” , made about 25-35 posters on the other site hate his guts

And yes I think they are worried about the optics if they blow this case, well as I see it they have already blown it or we would be in the court/ trial phase now

And they should have left the label as POI , at least it would have been easier for the daughter to mentally sort out, I can just imagine how she feels every time she sees her dad he’s prime suspect, let’s just drag it out for her and rub salt in the wound.....

My wife and I survived the tornado that hit the WPAFB Praires, missed our home by 100 feet OMG the damage is bad, 150 base homes damaged.

Maybe the tornado(s) stirred up the area enough to expose a body, we can only hope since people are going to go into areas normally not gone into to retrieve storm debris

I don’t live in Ohio, so I need to ask if there were tornadoes near Cheryl’s home? Can’t decide if tornadoes will make it harder or easier to eventually find her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23