UT UT- STILL MISSING 5 -Year-Old Elizabeth Shelley , Logan, 25 May 2019 (UNCLE ARRESTED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is quite a broad search area for a guy who's only known means of transportation is a skateboard, and I believe he left that at the Shelley residence.
He could have stolen sister's keys, car and used it then parked it in the same position it was before, put keys back where he swiped them from. I highly doubt this kind of person is above that.
MOO

****************IMPORTANT UPDATE**************

Take note the Cache County Sheriff updated AW arrest at 2pm, and he no longer shows $25,000 bond. It's now "no bail set." Also, they've added additional misdemeanor charges, and possession of dangerous weapon by a felon.

AW is not going anywhere!

Inmate Information
Whipple, Alexander
Arrest Date/Time: 05/25/2019 02:00 PM
Name Number: 169036
Age at Arrest: 21
Agency: CCSO
Related Incidents:
Bail Type:
No bail set.

Offense/ Court/ Crime Class

FAILURE TO DISCLOSE IDENTITY/ 1DL /BM
UNLAWFUL PURCHASE BY INTERDICT/ 1DL/ BM
FAIL TO STOP AT COMMAND OF LAW/ 1DL/ AM
POSSESSION OF MARIJUANA/ 1DL/ BM
POSSESSION OF DRUG PARAPHERNAL/ 1DL/ BM
POSS/DANGEROUS WEAPON BY FELON/ 1DL/ AM

Official Site of Cache County Sheriff's Office - Arrest & Booking: Who’s been booked? (Last 30 days)
Yesssss.

You don’t kill someone after smoking a joint, unless you are driving and make a horrible mistake. I am a two toke wonder, cannot handle a third toke. Pot today is not the pot I grew up with. I am now a light weight! Had to have taken hardcore drugs.

Last edited:
His name is on the arrest record twice. The bench warrant says the bail is the 25,000 but the other one says ‘No Bail set’. His name is clickable twice on roster

Official Site of Cache County Sheriff's Office - Arrest & Booking: Who’s been booked? (Last 30 days)

Bench warrant arrest was just after midnight.

However, 2nd record was this later this afternoon. He will have to go before a judge before he can be released. I think LE is using the clock wisely. MOO

Last edited:
You don’t kill someone after smoking a joint, unless you are driving and make a horrible mistake. He had to have taken hardcore drugs.
it is possible he’s just really freaking messed up and even medicinal herbs couldn’t curb his disgusting impulses... I am with you in thinking that marijuana is going to make you less aggressive/combative than normal and especially
VS. something like crack, meth, pcp, etc..

Searchers drained a canal near her family’s home and went door to door looking for any clues that could lead them to the girl.

Logan City Police, the Cache County Sheriff’s Office, Cache County Search and Rescue, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s Child Exploitation Task Force searched from the ground. The Utah Department of Public Safety helicopter searched overhead.

“We were able to obtain some new information this morning, some evidenciary items that we’ve located, so we believe that we’ll locate her,” said Captain Tyson Budge of the Logan City Police Department.

[...]
Just before 4:00 p.m., police announced they had found Whipple walking along a dirt road near Paradise.

Budge said Whipple refused to identify himself to the officer who found him. Police brought Whipple back to the department to be interviewed, but Budge said he would not cooperate.

By Saturday evening, police said Whipple was a suspect in Shelley’s disappearance....... Budge said police have found some evidence. He did not elaborate on what they found, but said it shows Whipple was involved.

https://ksltv.com/414862/search-for...-UF54_LMdY0UVmmYTZ4THIcZ15-dhpSYyb_nCF_aT1_E4

ETA: Any maps available marking residence and Paradise?

I dont have the map w the points mentioned, but Paradise is a small town directly south of Hyrum, and farther south from Logan.

Maybe 10-12 miles from the house.

He could have made that on foot walking for several hours. Or maybe someone gave him a lift.

I know that we're focusing on the drugs, but maybe he had a psychotic break. We don't know his history of mental illness, and this could be a well known pattern in his family. (My teenage brother has issues and self medicates, always ends up screwing up and getting caught with a new drug by parents). He could be possibly trying to self-medicate with weed, but it makes him more paranoid (not saying it's the cause, but it can certainly have negative side effects on some).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong