Found Deceased WA - Richard "Ricky" Coffee, 56, Spokane, 11 May 2019

Mizbee

Reaction score
SPOKANE, Wash. — The Spokane Police Department's Major Crimes Unit is investigating after a 56-year-old man went missing nearly a week ago.

Richard "Ricky" G. Coffee was last heard from on Saturday, May 11, at about 9 p.m. and seen at the Walmart at 9212 N. Colton Street.

He was wearing a short sleeve button-up shirt and jeans.

Coffee is six feet six inches tall and weighs approximately 215 pounds. He has blonde and gray hair and green eyes.

7df51acf-40b3-4360-b57c-7c6310b713e8_360x203.png

Spokane Police
Coffee's sister contacted KREM on Wednesday. She said he went missing after an argument with someone at Walmart about his sexuality.

Coffee's sister told KREM that he called his mother Freida after the argument, who told him to cool off before he started driving.

He told her to leave the door unlocked because he had groceries in his hands. His mother said police verified this through Walmart surveillance video.

That was the last time she heard from her son.

Coffee's mother said he was Mother's Day shopping for her at Walmart on the night he went missing.

"He would not leave his mother on Mother's Day. That's for sure if you knew him," she said.

"Nobody can imagine what possibly could have happened. The police don't have any idea. They have his car impounded," she added. "There's no way he would leave his car like that no matter what he was doing."

She said Coffee's car was found abandoned near Spokane Community College on Wednesday.

Anyone with information about Coffee's whereabouts or activities prior to his disappearance is asked to call Crime Check at 509-456-2233.

Information will be passed on to the Major Crimes Unit investigators.

Major Crimes Unit investigating after Spokane man missing for nearly a week | krem.com

Attachments

• 5cdefa8eb35ad.image.jpg
    5cdefa8eb35ad.image.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 16
you did great ...it just needs to be in the discussion forum instead of resources
I will alert a mod to move it

His sister confirmed the body wasn't his. This needs to be investigated as a hate crime and really look at the intersection cameras as well as any other areas that might have seen the car. What direction did the car go from Walmart. At anyone that was at that Walmart.
Hate crimes should be investigated by the FBI.

Reactions: Dre
His sister confirmed the body wasn't his. This needs to be investigated as a hate crime and really look at the intersection cameras as well as any other areas that might have seen the car. What direction did the car go from Walmart. At anyone that was at that Walmart.

Do you have any MSM links to back this up? I only ask because I've searched and searched and cant find anything. I'm not finding anything linking the body found to his disappearance, but I'm not finding anything excluding it either. I'm anxiously awaiting a PR. I'm honestly disappointed in the lack of coverage on his disappearance. They state his car was found, but no PR on the circumstances behind the discovery. I feel like local LE has not been doing much to keep this in the media. I also agree on checking all available cameras. They did mention Walmart security cameras in the article I posted "His mother said police verified this through Walmart surveillance video"

Wondering of they have other footage not mentioned yet?

Oh man this is HORRIBLE
Getting into an argument in public about your identity? So sad!! I hope they figure out who this person is and do some very serious searching, NOT GOOD AT ALL!!!
This is 2019. Why does this $hit still happen?

Still absolutely perplexed by this case. There hasn't been anything in the news for over a week. Waiting to hear something...anything.

Oh, Ricky Coffee, NOOOO.

A relative said early on that his beloved dog refused to eat/drink after he disappeared and passed soon after. Dog knew. Dammit. LOVE & GRACE to his family & friends.

I hope they talked to the person that had harassed him in the store.. really unhelpful to spread hate, cuz who knows when it’s the straw that break the camels back.
Hug your loved ones hard, people. Spread the love so the hate can fade. Sigh :(

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa