SPAIN - Daniel, 46, & Liam Poole, 22, British tourists, Estepona, Malaga, 1 Apr 2019

RSBM &BBM

(WS-lingo, meaning Respectfully Snipped By Me & Bolded By Me)

Oto, if I were in the area, I would join you in that search. I knowe it may sound like an easy offer from someone who is thousands of kms away and safely sitting behind her desktop pc, but still, I seriously agree. This is what needs to be done, and also, this is what a dedicated group of ordinary and not-so ordinary citizens CAN do.

I have been wondering of course why no one of the family or friends went down to Málaga and my conclusion was that there could be many reasons, and among those reasons it might be that they would either jeopardize an investigation and / or put themselves in danger.

And we don't want that. The family have enough problems as it stands now.

I hope that on this thread we can somehow make this search happen that Oto proposes. I think if we could decide on this as a common ground, we might make some progress. If only to exclude certain options, but that also counts as a result.

If you have the time and you feel like it, I recommend that you read this thread about a woman who disappeared in Scotland and a friend who crossed an ocean to join the local search for her:

Found Deceased - UK - Susan McLean, 61, U.S. tourist, Aberfeldy, Scotland, 17 May 2015

I have never forgotten this story since reading it. It always come to mind.

I wish I could read spanish lol, if any of you can translate hopefully you can share any significant info here?

I wish I could read spanish lol, if any of you can translate hopefully you can share any significant info here?

No significant info. The posters on that forum have no addictonal insights, they think it might have been a traffic accident on the road to Ronda for instance but strange that they did not let the family know where they were going.

And that was all they wrote.

No significant info. The posters on that forum have no addictonal insights, they think it might have been a traffic accident on the road to Ronda for instance but strange that they did not let the family know where they were going.

And that was all they wrote.

What made me write 'addictional'??? I thouht I had corrected that one.... o_O o_O o_O
But it is true. They never got addicted to the case. A few posts and plffff.....

One of the quickest ways to get banned at Websleuths is to announce you have created a fundraiser for a family you don't know and you will be collecting the money.

No mention of fundraising is allowed on Websleuths. If it is brought up again on this thread you will lose your membership.

This may seem harsh but we have to come down hard to make sure everyone understands.

Thank you,
Tricia

One of the quickest ways to get banned at Websleuths is to announce you have created a fundraiser for a family you don't know and you will be collecting the money.

No mention of fundraising is allowed on Websleuths. If it is brought up again on this thread you will lose your membership.

This may seem harsh but we have to come down hard to make sure everyone understands.

Thank you,
Tricia
Ok very sorry didn’t realise that was in the rules also I have tried to register as family member no response do I need to retry

Two adults men just seems to vanished with a rental car.
I really wonder if their disappearance has also something to do with car trading..

You would think that - at least the car- was to be found...?

Could be, that the car was stolen and/or dismantled to be sold off?
Crime gangs are very refined in tricks on every level,sadly.

Kinda going off topic here,but last summer I got a WA from a friend and it was about eggs thrown on your windshield.And by using your wipers,it will create more mess and blocking your view.So when you decide to pull over on the next exit,you have a good chance to get robbed by a crime gang.
Here is a safety video when you going on vacation or on the high way:
If Someone Throws Eggs At Your Car, Don't Pull Over!
(better safe than sorrow)

Two adults men just seems to vanished with a rental car.
I really wonder if their disappearance has also something to do with car trading..

You would think that - at least the car- was to be found...?

Could be, that the car was stolen and/or dismantled to be sold off?
Crime gangs are very refined in tricks on every level,sadly.

Kinda going off topic here,but last summer I got a WA from a friend and it was about eggs thrown on your windshield.And by using your wipers,it will create more mess and blocking your view.So when you decide to pull over on the next exit,you have a good chance to get robbed by a crime gang.
Here is a safety video when you going on vacation or on the high way:
If Someone Throws Eggs At Your Car, Don't Pull Over!
(better safe than sorrow)
I wonder if the car has gone off road in the hills some of those roads are treacherous . I'm in the area now and I've not seen one poster asking if they've been seen. Very sad to think there are no missing posters out there to jog peoples memories. The longer it go's the less chance of anyone remembering.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoignantEcho
Back