Found Deceased OR - Karissa Alyn Fretwell, 25, William "Billy" Fretwell, Toddler, Salem, 13 May 2019 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bonnie Silkman KPTV on Twitter
“God this hurts. I hope he rots in prison for the rest of his life.” Beth says she has no doubt in her mind that police have the right man. She misses her best friend, Karissa. The single mom & 3 y/o boy are still missing. The boy’s biological father faces murder charges #Fox12
D7ZCHG0UcAAShf1.jpg

11:02 PM - 24 May 2019 from McMinnville, OR

Man charged in murder of missing mother, son in Oregon
[...]

Karissa's best friend, BB, wiped away tears as she reacted to the news.

[...]

Brown said Wolfe was apparently trying to hide an affair.

"He's married, he has another kid, and he didn't want anything to do with Karissa or Billy. He didn't want his wife finding out about the affair and she did find out, and that's when everything went sour," Brown said.

Courts records show Karissa took Wolfe to court and he was ordered to pay child support last month.

"He said, 'Don't ruin my marriage,' and, 'I can't afford this $1,100 amount in child support,'" said Brown.

[...]

Oh, thanks Pommy for posting this video. Damn, it hurt to watch it though. Beth is hurting for her bff and Billy. She knows they are gone from her life and it is cutting deep into her soul that these two innocents have been murdered.

All because some didn’t want to pay for his adorable son’s welfare. And she only asked for around $300 per month from him before the courts had their say in it. This a$$ deserves to pay the ultimate price for this sad, sad crime. That says a lot of amazing things about her character. Wow, this case really has a hold on me. So hard to not stay glued to this thread.

Once again it comes down to desire, secrecy, rejection and money. With money being the catalyst causing a selfish man to go down a dark path and plan to eliminate the "obstacles" that interfered with his life.

IMO once Wolfe realized KF was done with him he began to rage inside. And frankly, IMO even if KF had continued to see him maybe he would have continued to support her and her son but inevitably something would have happened to sour the relationship and he would have harmed them anyway. And if she had not pursued child support he would have raged over her rejection of him.

IOW, it wasn't a question of if but rather when. It takes someone with a murderous heart and no moral compass to snuff out two innocent lives, especially when one is their own child. All MOO.​

Well put!

The timing of Karissa Fretwell applying for government assistance which triggered the paternity testing and motion for child support is intersting. Why didn't Ms Fretwell apply for child support when William was born? From what I have read, MW had been giving her money under the table but the money stopped.

My theory is that MW might have been helping Ms Fretwell using money from an illicit source that his wife as well as the government was unaware of. There is a nasty underbelly to the Gaston community that has been operating unlicensed and unregulated marijunna grows that are illegal even under Oregon law as well as Federal law. They can not sell their product to the pot shops so the only market available to them is the black market, either out of State or to underage children. The Judges of Yamhill County have explicitly condoned these marijunna bootlegging operations by summarily dismissing any and all marijuna prosecutions.

These bootleg marijuana grows got shut down when the landlord discovered one of the grows (300+ plant capacity) in his rental property. There was an attempt by the Gaston marijuana mafia to intimidate the landlord into aquiescing to the grow with a multimillion dollar lawsuit. This including shooting at the landlord's children. That lawsuit was dismissed in February when the landlord's attorney persuaded the judge to take judicial notice of perjured testimony in the eviction trial and criminal trial.

If Mr Wolfe is a member of the Gaston Marijunna Mafia, he might have ceased under the table support to Ms Fretwell and William after the promise of easy money went away. If Ms Fretwell was aware of Mr Wolfe getting money from illegal marijunna grows, then she might have threatened to expose it.

If Mr Wolfe is involved in the Gaston Marijunna Mafia, he would have had willing accomplices to help him hide the bodies.

Is Mr Wolfe a member of the Gaston Lodge of The Knights of Pythias?
I was waiting for another local to point this out!

I still think the sighting of Wolfe in the coast range is credible and unfortunately too much time was focused elsewhere.
There is an ATV trail at the end of Phillips Road that takes you into an area that is all gravel roads and powerline trails. He has hundreds of square miles of sparsely populated land within a ten minute drive from his house. Why would he risk hauling the bodies all the way to Hopewell?

I still think the sighting of Wolfe in the coast range is credible and unfortunately too much time was focused elsewhere.
Drove through Hopewell a little bit ago and saw NO police presence at all where they were yesterday ... I didn't see any LE in the area at all..Makes me wonder if they found something or if he maybe he is talking....

Drove through Hopewell a little bit ago and saw NO police presence at all where they were yesterday ... I didn't see any LE in the area at all..Makes me wonder if they found something or if he maybe he is talking....
We drove by there as well, nothing. It is a holiday wknd and LE usually doesnt get breaks regardless of the day but perhaps they are taking a small break

No news that I could find but here's some reading material. The person interviewed is a friend of Karissa's:
Harper said they Wolfe and Fretwell had an affair while they both worked at a McMinville steel mill. Wolfe is William’s biological father.

“There was never a relationship there. She never knew he was married until after a couple weeks of her being pregnant. Then he offered to pay for an abortion,” said Harper.

Harper says Wolfe later wanted to take custody of William.

“That was her fear, him taking her child away,” said Harper.

Multiple friends says Wolfe began sending strange messages to Fretwell.

“There were all of these warning signs. Like, he would send her creepy things in the mail.” Said Harper.

Friends describe relationship between missing mom, man charged in her disappearance
Wolfe sounds like quite the manipulator. I'm sure he was enraged that Karissa disengaged herself from him.

Of course he did, lol. :rolleyes:

Mike Benner on Twitter
On the left is Michael Wolfe’s booking photo from the Yamhill Co. Jail. He looks noticeably different from the pic authorities distributed. Did he alter his appearance to avoid capture?
D7a3gWtU8AAW_Da.jpg
D7a3gWuUIAAd1pI.jpg

7:35 AM - 25 May 2019

he looks much younger without the stash IMO

The timing of Karissa Fretwell applying for government assistance which triggered the paternity testing and motion for child support is intersting. Why didn't Ms Fretwell apply for child support when William was born? From what I have read, MW had been giving her money under the table but the money stopped.

My theory is that MW might have been helping Ms Fretwell using money from an illicit source that his wife as well as the government was unaware of. There is a nasty underbelly to the Gaston community that has been operating unlicensed and unregulated marijunna grows that are illegal even under Oregon law as well as Federal law. They can not sell their product to the pot shops so the only market available to them is the black market, either out of State or to underage children. The Judges of Yamhill County have explicitly condoned these marijunna bootlegging operations by summarily dismissing any and all marijuna prosecutions.

These bootleg marijuana grows got shut down when the landlord discovered one of the grows (300+ plant capacity) in his rental property. There was an attempt by the Gaston marijuana mafia to intimidate the landlord into aquiescing to the grow with a multimillion dollar lawsuit. This including shooting at the landlord's children. That lawsuit was dismissed in February when the landlord's attorney persuaded the judge to take judicial notice of perjured testimony in the eviction trial and criminal trial.

If Mr Wolfe is a member of the Gaston Marijunna Mafia, he might have ceased under the table support to Ms Fretwell and William after the promise of easy money went away. If Ms Fretwell was aware of Mr Wolfe getting money from illegal marijunna grows, then she might have threatened to expose it.

If Mr Wolfe is involved in the Gaston Marijunna Mafia, he would have had willing accomplices to help him hide the bodies.

Is Mr Wolfe a member of the Gaston Lodge of The Knights of Pythias?

I read that she had to request child support as part of a school application for funding or something to that effect.
Interesting observation about the grow operations. And I agree that he wouldn’t need to go all the way to Hopewell with all the options in the Gaston area.

Has anyone posted a map showing search locations? There is just so much area from the coast to the cascades, I'm trying to figure out where he may have gone. If he harmed Karissa and sweet Billy at Karissa and Billy's home, where did he head to? My first thought was his work location but there must be reasons why they are searching the locations that they are searching. My guess is he isn't going to volunteer any information unless it benefits him.

Has anyone posted a map showing search locations? There is just so much area from the coast to the cascades, I'm trying to figure out where he may have gone. If he harmed Karissa and sweet Billy at Karissa and Billy's home, where did he head to? My first thought was his work location but there must be reasons why they are searching the locations that they are searching. My guess is he isn't going to volunteer any information unless it benefits him.
Each of the areas were pinpointed earlier and linked separately. The house that was searched (2700 Northwest Phillips RD, Gaston, OR) and the fields and water that were searched (near SE Webfoot RD, Hopewell, OR) are 26 miles away from each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member