UT UT- STILL MISSING 5 -Year-Old Elizabeth Shelley , Logan, 25 May 2019 (UNCLE ARRESTED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Homes in missing Logan girl's neighborhood searched 3 times as police widen search area
Homes in missing Logan girl's neighborhood searched 3 times as police widen search area
“Neighbors in the area where 5-year-old Elizabeth Shelley disappeared Saturday were visited a second, or even third time, Sunday by police.
“We see them coming several houses down and we just open our garage, open all of our car doors, front door,” said Cody Hall, who lives down the street.
He said people don’t seem to mind the intrusion. They’re just trying to stay positive.”
More at link. IMO- glad to see they are being thorough.

No vehicle description? Sounds like they may have disappeared from a wedding given the uncle was last seen wearing a dark colored suit. A rural area just outside this small medium sized college town.

Ok, so I ended up inadvertantly opening up the very first page of this thread and this information was on it.

Was Alex Whipple ever described as wearing a dark colored suit?

I wasn't aware of any wedding preceding the night of the abduction.

Umm, are we talking about the same case? The uncle was not wearing a suit in any report I have seen

Juvenile may be with her 21 uncle, Alex Whipple, who is described as a white male who is 6’01” 180 lbs with black hair, brown eyes and was wearing a dark colored suit, white shirt with a blue tie

The suit was in the early reporting, but hasn’t been mentioned lately, probably because he’s safely in jail, and no one cares what he was wearing. (Although, it’s still important if LE wants to collect witnesses.)

The wedding concept was just early speculation, though.

The suit was in the early reporting, but hasn’t been mentioned lately, probably because he’s safely in jail, and no one cares what he was wearing. (Although, it’s still important if LE wants to collect witnesses.)

The wedding concept was just early speculation, though.

I just find it odd there wasn't a BOLO for a tall man with dark hair wearing a dark suit with a white shirt and blue tie, possibly traveling with a skateboard.

Was he found wearing these clothes? It would be pertinent for those trying to follow him on security camera footage

IMO very defiant looking individual, the type that won't talk to authority. Heart going out to the family. IMO crossed many boundaries here. My own uncle had many substance abuse issues but was always a wonderfully kind man.

Usually people that have been arrested multiple times know how the system works and won't cooperate with the police simply because they have been through the process before.

Can someone please post the scanner link? My browser shut down unexpectedly and I lost it. Thanks in advance.

Can someone please post the scanner link? My browser shut down unexpectedly and I lost it. Thanks in advance.

Scroll down toward the bottom of the Home page—Parking Lot. Scanner Chatter is at the top of the parking lot, and this scanner thread is near the top of Scanner Chatter—the first non-pinned thread, I think. General Scanner #8

(I see you now have both fish and fishhooks. )

I noticed that too. Defiant and enjoys it. Looks like the cat who swallowed the canary. I imagine he has been inappropriate with children before, whether it became known or not.

IMO very defiant looking individual, the type that won't talk to authority. Heart going out to the family. IMO crossed many boundaries here. My own uncle had many substance abuse issues but was always a wonderfully kind man.

dark suit is mentioned in this article:Employee: Suspect in missing child case came into Hyrum gas station
Ryan Liljenquist, who works at the Hyrum Shortstop, said he saw Whipple on Saturday afternoon. At the time, he didn't know about Lizzy's disappearance.

"He was walking this way from the townhouses over there, to come in here to buy something," Liljenquist said. He said he was leaving the store at the time Whipple was walking in.

Whipple was alone, Liljenquist said.

"Disheveled, like he had been on a binge of some kind," Liljenquist recalled. "He was wearing a gray hoodie. Underneath that hoodie, was a kind of a suit and tie, something really weird."

particularly because sativa gives a different effect than indica. mix that with something else and it might fuel a predisposition, but I believe this dude is bad and has probably hurt this child previously.

Hoewever, people who are harbouring a very dark side, or have very violent impulses, can react very negatively to smoking strong pot. It unleashes who you are. If you are a pedophile, smoking a strong blunt may give you the emotional release necessary to go for it, no fear, etc.

That is so weird. So he did apparently arrive at his sister's home late Friday night, all dressed up, arriving on his skateboard? So he had something to do that evening, but then decided to come and hang with family?

So Saturday morning he throws a hoodie on over his wrinkled dress shirt and tie?

Maybe I am not a nice person, but I have cut off family and friends who have issues with substance abuse and I don't understand why anyone would allow someone with that kind of history into their home with a small child?

I get that not everyone is like me, but why not bring that baby to sleep in your room if you are allowing someone with that kind of history into your home? I get he is family... but, come on!!

I do hope they find her. It's pretty obvious that they (Detectives) know this isn't "ending well" but...

... I don't know. I wouldn't have allowed him in my home. I would have called the cops if he showed up at my house.

Logan Police called off the search at dark, and plan to resume 8 a.m. Monday morning.

Capt. Budge said law enforcement will work overnight watching surveillance video and looking into leads in preparation for Monday morning.

He's asking anyone living between Logan and Hyrum to review their home and doorbell cameras, and check their yards and property for any items that have been discarded.

Employee: Suspect in missing child case came into Hyrum gas station

Another question----we saw that he changed his profile picture on Saturday morning.

How did he do that without a phone? Did he meet up with someone ? Did he have a burner that his sis didn't know about?
Actually, it was reported that AW had a burner phone but he left it at his sister's house along with his skateboard. I read this in the same news that misreported his bond was $250k versus $25k. I've not seen this reported elsewhere so I'm not certain.o_O

Maybe I am not a nice person, but I have cut off family and friends who have issues with substance abuse and I don't understand why anyone would allow someone with that kind of history into their home with a small child?

I get that not everyone is like me, but why not bring that baby to sleep in your room if you are allowing someone with that kind of history into your home? I get he is family... but, come on!!

I do hope they find her. It's pretty obvious that they (Detectives) know this isn't "ending well" but...

... I don't know. I wouldn't have allowed him in my home. I would have called the cops if he showed up at my house.
——————-

THIS ^^^^^ a million times over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads