OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#48

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, taking care of his dad could not be used as an excuse for him staying there since then Aug 2017. However, the May 2017 search of FWF was when the BP vests were found. Hmmm. Then there's Alaska in between May and August. I cannot wait until this all comes out!

Well ya got me. Now I have to go back and view the footage!

The footage is quite enlightening. He's even mumbling words to them, all women, on his way out of the courtroom. Bah bah lol

What woman in her right mind would have been having an affair with the likes of him (posters said he was having an affair, IDK)? Geez! All JMO

Dudley, or anyone, what are the "cyber crimes" part of RN's most recent Discovery?

Cyber Crime is any crime committed using a computer and a telecommunication network.

Perhaps she committed the custody forgery using a computer. Like filling out forms on a computer. My guess is that somewhere along the way a computer was used in the commission of the forgery.

Outline of telecommunication:

Last edited:
My understanding is someone tried to write a message on street clothes she was provided (early on) so possibly the privilege of civilian clothing during pretrials is restricted. moo/imo

Do you have a link? I have never heard that before.

If her family/friends can't bring her street clothes then her attorney should provide her clothes. jmo

If, due to court restrictions, prosecutors cannot use statements to guards or inmates at the jail, could tips from the guards or inmates be used? Where you might look for evidence maybe?

If her family/friends can't bring her street clothes then her attorney should provide her clothes. jmo

I remember when this subject was discussed ... of someone writing messages on Angie's clothes ... Jake appeared in regular clothes but after that, when Angie came to court, she was still in jail garb. Judge Deering said something about Angie not being allowed to communicate with her family and her lawyer stood up and emphasized that he had told her not to. Then Judge Deering put it officially on the record and told Angie not to have any type of contact with her family, the ones arrested.

During the hearing Robin was writing on her pants.

Thus, some posters were speculating that maybe a relative tried to give Angie messages
from the other jailed Wagners, by writing on Angie's regular clothes then delivering them to the jail. The clothes would be thoroughly searched, not just for messages, but also for drugs and weapons and any kind of contraband.

Her attorneys had already told her not to communicate with her jailed family but it sounded like she didn't listen and tried to communicate with them anyway, and so the Judge had to order her not to do it....2 Cents.....

If, due to court restrictions, prosecutors cannot use statements to guards or inmates at the jail, could tips from the guards or inmates be used? Where you might look for evidence maybe?

No and Yes. No the jail staff and inmates cannot insert themselves into Jake's legal situation. No they cannot take something Jake says and phone it in as a tip. They are barred from discussing the case with him. Inmates who try to fish around for "evidence" would be moved out of the unit.

If an officer overheard Jake saying something incriminating to person X, the officer has to stop person X from discussing the case with Jake and then whatever Jake said cannot be used against him because it wasn't soposed to be discussed in the first place!

But yes staff and inmates can give tips about Jake, as long as it's not about his case. There is nothing to stop inmates from snitching on him for breaking a jail rule, and nothing to stop officers from finding the "evidence" to prove he violated the rule...2 Cents.....

Last edited:

It was in a video at one of the pretrials, noting JW, iirc, was in civilian clothes (before the motion to do so was granted) - there was discussion about thoroughly checking the clothes for messages written inside.

Off topic but there was lots of tornado damage in Celina, Ohio and all across northern Dayton from Trotwood to Beaver Creek. One fatality so far in Celina. Lots of damage to houses and apartments. Please keep these people in mind. This amount of damage is very unusual in this area...
O/T

I hope everyone is safe. I pray it didn't hit too close to anyone on here.

Mods I know this is completely off topic but just a few tips to save your life in a tornado from someone who lives in Tornado Alley (Oklahoma).

DO NOT EVER THINK IT WILL NOT HAPPEN TO YOU!!! Tornadoes can occur anywhere and have occurred in every state in the USA.

Pay attention to your Torcon level. A Torcon is the percentage that a tornado will hit within a 50 miles radius of your location. For example a Torcon 5 is a 50 percent chance a tornado will occur within a 50 mile radius of your home.

Keep your eyes to the sky. Often the only warning you may have is seeing a wall cloud coming your way. A wall cloud does not mean a tornado will spawn from it but it is likely it will.

If you are out driving in a car stop the car and GET OUT!!! The WORST place to be in a tornado is in a vehicle. Get in a ditch or low lying area and lie face down covering your head with your arms. DO NOT pull under an overpass thinking you are safe. A tornado creates a wind tunnel under an overpass and intensifies the strength of the tornadoes by as much as 10 percent. It will literally suck you out from under it.

If you are at home get to an interior room away from windows. Ideally an interior closet or bathroom. Pull a heavy blanket or mattress over your head. Most deaths are caused by debris that is flung around during the tornado. PROTECT YOUR HEAD. Buy a bicycle helmet for everyone in your house and USE it. They are inexpensive and can save your life. Have a safe place to go in your mind and conduct drills with family members so they all know where to go and what to do.

If you are in a trailer house GET OUT!!!! There is NO PLACE in a trailer house that is safe during a tornado. Get to a building that is solid. Go to your neighbors house or some other solid structure. Stores with front glass windows are not that safe unless they have a back room or storage area. Convenience stores are not safe.

A lot of tornadoes are rain wrapped and you cannot see them. But you can HEAR them. They have a roaring sound that most people liken to a freight train. Some people also say you can smell them. They have a muddy swampy smell. The sky also has a greenish gray color to it.

Last but not least if there is storms in your area listen to your weather channel or local TV stations. They have radar and can spot the tornado before it ever touches down.

Stay safe everyone.

Mods I realize this is completely off topic and I am sorry.

CC, remember GW4 wouldn't even talk at interviews. I really think he is involved as much as the others, we just haven't seen any of his Discovery yet. JMO

There is only one interview with him in the discovery.

Would you please post that new Rita Newcomb Discovery/Evidence again? I forgot to bookmark it! ThankX so much @Loomis124

Last edited:
There is only one interview with him in the discovery.

Would you please post that new Rita Newcomb Discovery/Evidence again? I forgot to bookmark it! ThankX so much @Loomis124

CC, I haven't seen the Discovery documents for RN. I was talking about the article posted on the previous page 34 here. Dudley posted it from Channel 12.

Last edited:
Thanks but unfortunately this won’t help me. I am not able to get FTA/OTA channels due to my location. I live in a valley next to a hill with lots of trees. We also don’t receive cable tv—welcome to Southeastern Ohio! Our only option is satellite tv. AT&T stopped installing landlines and there is no cell service or internet except satellite internet.

Thanks and I do understand as I only pickup about 1/2 of the free channels too because I live too far away from the city where the broadcast towers are.

They claim their over-the-air TV signals should carry 60 miles but that has proven not true for me because I am not that far away and still cannot pickup all the free TV signals. I live about 30-40 miles from the city and get about 1/2 of them in clear.

Judge Deering is dotting his Is and crossing his Ts... JMO

Yes. I really like this judge. I like the way he states at the beginning exactly what the court day is about and why everyone is there.

He is making it as fair as possible to both the defendant and the prosecution team.

I wish more judges would explain things so well like he is doing so far.

Fredericka Wagner ... Pretrial next Tuesday June 4th at 1:00pm.

"....A pretrial hearing for Fredericka Wagner, Jake Wagner's paternal grandmother, has been moved up to June 4. Wagner's attorney, Jim Owen, had filed a motion demanding discovery in Wagner's case be turned over after the deadline passed and he hadn't received the information.... "

I wonder if the prosecution responded to the Motion and turned over the Discovery Evidence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire