Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the following interview, Mark Leveson clearly outlines what politics he thinks are at play.
From 2.57 - 3.15
9News - Latest news and headlines from Australia and the world
The point being is that, I do not imagine Mark Leveson knows of GJ's work history to such an extent as to randomly propose a possible conflict. In My Opinion... GJ or a close associate has briefed Mark to give that information during that interview as his response as to why he is resigning, and with whom he has conflict with.

The point being is that, I do not imagine Mark Leveson knows of GJ's work history to such an extent as to randomly propose a possible conflict. In My Opinion... GJ or a close associate has briefed Mark to give that information during that interview as his response as to why he is resigning, and with whom he has conflict with.

Not everything is a conspiracy.
There are those people who think very highly of Jubes. Who have worked with him, been supported by him, felt his compassion and tenacity ... and are willing to go to bat for him publicly. Why wouldn't they? He helped them achieve their greatest wish - to find their son.

"Jubelin has consistently been hailed by victims’ families, including the parents of Leveson and the families of the children murdered in Bowraville.
His dogged determination and empathy with the families of victims was a hallmark of the way he approached policing, colleagues said."
High-profile detective resigns after being stood down from William Tyrrell case

Not everything is a conspiracy.
There are those people who think very highly of Jubes. Who have worked with him, been supported by him, felt his compassion and tenacity ... and are willing to go to bat for him publicly. Why wouldn't they? He helped them achieve their greatest wish - to find their son.

"Jubelin has consistently been hailed by victims’ families, including the parents of Leveson and the families of the children murdered in Bowraville.
His dogged determination and empathy with the families of victims was a hallmark of the way he approached policing, colleagues said."
High-profile detective resigns after being stood down from William Tyrrell case
I was not saying there was a conspiracy... People communicate their side of the story all the time, e.g. (BS, through his wife's, cousin's husband) even if they are under conditions not to. Mark Leveson is smart enough to not just make specific guesses about someone else's life and career on national television. Especially someone he holds in high esteem. It's called reading between the lines and why they are desired guests on that show. Message received. IMO

Last edited:
I apologize for my Craddock error as pointed out but funny how things work out. Detective Craddock is described in the media as Jubelin's right-hand man during the Leveson investigation. He would certainly know of Jubelin's balance at knife edge. Given there is a man named Craddock currently assisting the coroner as assisting counsel in the Tyrrell inquest maybe a word or two in his ear from Detective Craddock eventuated.

Anyhow..what happened to William.Who is responsible.

I was not saying there was a conspiracy... People communicate their side of the stoy all the time, even if they are under conditions not to. Mark Leveson is smart enough to not just make specific guesses about someone else's life and career on national television. Especially someone he holds in high esteem. It's called reading between the lines and why they are desired guests on that show. Message received. IMO

IMO there is absolutely nothing to suggest that Mark Leveson has been 'briefed'. Which is the word used in your post #121.

Mark Leveson has been self-described as a fighter, not a victim. I can see him going to bat for Jubes of his own accord. No 'reading between the lines' necessary.

I haven't been briefed either. And I strongly smell internal police politics behind Jubes resignation/retirement.

I am happy to agree to disagree on this one.

Last edited:
Do they still use oneway mirrors and hidden cameras in the investigation rooms?
TBL let's go all the way and say hiding in a van with a pair of binoculars is a bit on the sneaky side as well.
The list goes on.....

If memory serves me correctly, I think visual recordings (video) are legal anywhere, anytime and by anyone..but "voice" (sound) recording needs specific warnings/approval from both parties? So, if someone came to my door and I had a camera there and recorded them punching me, this could be used as evidence, but if they came to the door and used threatening words, which the camera also recorded, I believe this would not be admissible unless the person was warned they were being recorded. Dumb law I know..but being a witness in a case a few years ago, that was the crux of evidence that was able to be shown in court.

If memory serves me correctly, I think visual recordings (video) are legal anywhere, anytime and by anyone..but "voice" (sound) recording needs specific warnings/approval from both parties? So, if someone came to my door and I had a camera there and recorded them punching me, this could be used as evidence, but if they came to the door and used threatening words, which the camera also recorded, I believe this would not be admissible unless the person was warned they were being recorded. Dumb law I know..but being a witness in a case a few years ago, that was the crux of evidence that was able to be shown in court.

Thanks for this info. Your memory serves you well, as I have recently read that video recordings (and photos) of adults are legal ... as long as the person taking the video or photo is standing in a public place.

Certain restrictions apply - like not being able to take a video or photo from a public place into a person's home, as the person has a reasonable right to privacy. But you can even video or photo an adult in their own (open) garden if you are standing in a public place.

Last edited:
Prehaps all this talk of GJ in relation to Levenson case should be on another thread. In relation to Williams case yes but let’s not make it a thread about GJ and what he’s supposedly done wrong in another case. I commend him for what he has done for William and his family .
Good post, tbl.

Thanks for this info. Your memory serves you well, as I have recently read that video recordings (and photos) of adults are legal ... as long as the person taking the video or photo is standing in a public place.

Certain restrictions apply - like not being able to take a video or photo from a public place into a person's home, as the person has a reasonable right to privacy. But you can even video or photo an adult in their own (open) garden if you are standing in a public place.

Like when MSM took a blurry pic of Mr S relaxing on his porch, yes the camera was zoomed so MSM must have been a distance away in the street. I thought at the time it was an invasion of privacy so they know the laws.
Thanx SA.

Just wanted to share my heartbreak and frustration. We’re on thread 41 and, still no William. This case is the first I’ve followed, I don’t watch the news as I find it overwhelming hearing what people do to one another. I think of little William and his families often.
If any of Williams families read here: I Wish them strength and hope. The strength to have hope and the hope to have strength. ❤️

that last photo of the corner deck looks like it has a clear view of the neighbours (ps?) balcony, or is it part of fgms place?

An "estimated floor plan" in Thread #18 post #709 really helps if (like me) you have trouble visualising the layout of FGM's house and yard. I hope it's okay to show it here, with many thanks to @richieswan for creating and posting it!

image.jpeg

- The area labelled "1: Play deck" (the patio) is where the Spiderman photo was taken.

- William was last seen at the corner of the house closest to "7: Ensuite" and the top part of "12: Verandah".

- The western boundary of FGM's property meets the section of Benaroon Drive (shown on the left of the diagram) running up to the bush track.
- The southern boundary meets the other section of Benaroon Drive which goes out towards Batar Creek Road.
- The northern boundary (along the top of the diagram) adjoins No.52.
- The eastern boundary (out of sight to the right) adjoins No.30.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy