UT UT- STILL MISSING 5 -Year-Old Elizabeth Shelley , Logan, 25 May 2019 (UNCLE ARRESTED) #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't notice that at all. Not one bit. It's fuzzy, unclear video without a lot of pixels. But whoever posted it wrote that it appears his pants are wet.

Not to me. No way could I tell.
I don't see his pants as being wet, but it's something about his gait that makes me "think" they are wet. Have you ever walked in wet shoes and pants? It's just not pleasant and seems to change how you walk. Sorry if that doesn't make any sense to anyone but me :)

It sounds like the window we are looking at is 2:00 AM to 6:46 AM? The video of him only blocks from the home with no
It took a lack of conscience to commit this crime in the first place.

Sitting in jail and saying nothing, is simply par for the course. Sick as that is.

Lizzi. Wherever he left her would seem to be close by the house, but LE seems to have done a through search and found nothing. It's insane that someone can commit a heinous crime and sit silently in jail. I'll never understand how their conscious allows them a moment of peace.
I do not think that people who commit heinous crimes have a conscience. They are only concerned with themselves. IMO

I have always heard that it is better that a guilty man go free, than an innocent man be imprisoned.

THIS. This is why I'll never be for the death penalty. But our justice system is imperfect for sure, I understand frustration with it. IMO innocent until proven guilty is not part that needs changing.

Oops, that should be ‘the field on the west side’
Haha. Honestly I don't know about the field on the west side. Like I said the place is huge. Up the street by the storage units they even have a waste disposal area that stinks. Yes they work on Saturdays during the busy season which is typically around Memorial Day to Labor Day (grilling season) but I'm not sure when they decided to start doing Saturdays again this year. (It was slower in February)

More and more, criminals are manipulating the criminal justice system. This case is similar to Maleah in Texas, no body, no confession, the state has to prove everything, when the criminal has destroyed crucial evidence.

In some situations, where the criminal is non cooperative with LEO, the system should be able to make the highest charges, and burden of proof on criminal that those charges are incorrect.

Our system of justice no longer is effective in so many cases like this.

It hasn't changed. And it protects us against tyranny. Our constitutional rights were hard won and are sacrosanct.

I'm glad I don't live in Iran.

I don't see his pants as being wet, but it's something about his gait that makes me "think" they are wet. Have you ever walked in wet shoes and pants? It's just not pleasant and seems to change how you walk. Sorry if that doesn't make any sense to anyone but me :)
Exactly, I really could not see wet pants, but you are correct in that the way he walks is like he is cold and wearing wet pants.

And even on WS, this is real life, not CSI. We don’t find the definitive evidence in an hour and have the case completely sewn up before the credits roll.

This is grueling hard work for everyone associated with LE in this case. Logan PD has a huge amount of support from very experienced investigators. We should be very much assured by that, and that they will do everything with an eye towards preserving evidence for an impeachabler conviction.

Hear hear.

His jeans definitely look wet in this pic. MOO
D7sQZWjW0AE4nB6.jpg

Whoa. You cool with being suspected of something you didn't do and having the burden be on you to somehow prove a negative? I'm sure this guy is guilty, but not everyone charged with a crime is. Let's not throw out all common sense and reason, not to mention the foundation of our justice system, in our haste to get answers.

No, but when critical evidence, a child is missing, and the accused is not cooperative with LEO. I think that the burden of proof should change.

5 year old girls don't just disappear. Someone who had nothing to do with the dissapearance would cooperate with LEO.

This just happens too often. Like Caylee Anthony...the killer was able to be free.

Maybe he traded the kid for drugs or sold her into trafficking. Someone could have driven up and met him for the handoff. This has been my theory since Sunday. We don’t know what sort of evidence they have to show that she was injured, do we? I haven’t had a chance to read back very far today.
Possibly, but this kid doesn't seem to have any connections to anyone, seems to be a loner. I think he did something to Lizzi and hid her body all by himself.

It sounds like the window we are looking at is 2:00 AM to 6:46 AM? The video of him only blocks from the home with no Lizzi. Wherever he left her would seem to be close by the house, but LE seems to have done a through search and found nothing. It's insane that someone can commit a heinous crime and sit silently in jail. I'll never understand how their conscious allows them a moment of peace.

Yes. I’m wondering if he placed her in a trash bin or dumpster that was emptied on Saturday.

That's exactly what I thought too. He also seems to have his arms crossed like he's wet & cold. Wonder if they contacted the person driving in the black truck? Seems like they stopped well short of the stop sign?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu