There were two empty glasses and a table knife on the table with the bowl of pineapple.

Reaction score
There were two empty glasses on the table, a table knife and the bowl of pineapple. Why is that never mentioned? Surely, the fact that there were two empty glasses on the table is important considering most people believe there was only once empty glass of tea and a bowl of pineapple. Did the table knife and the other empty glass reveal any finger prints and if so, who's prints were on them? The 2 glasses, knife and bowl of pineapple can be seen 12:19 on the video.

I do see them- clearly the bowl of pineapple with oversize spoon, glass with tea bag, and then knife and other glass on another area of the table. And yes I do not recall seeing any discussion of those other items being tested for prints and DNA. Only the bowl and glass with tea bag. I don't recall whether I have seen evidence of that spoon being tested either- and even back in 1996 DNA tests could have been done to determine saliva on the spoon, glass and in the bowl of fruit itself. I can conceive of someone taller than JB getting the pineapple out of the fridge, and even getting the spoon, but at 6 years old, JB would have used that spoon to feed herself (unless she picked up the pineapple with her fingers. In that case- residue of it would be on her fingers. (were they ever tested?). The Rs were very quick to want to get the body and have her embalmed for her Atlanta funeral. And coroner Mayer was quick to want to release her. Only certain LE wanted her body held in case they needed to do more testing. They were then accused of wanted to "hold her body for ransom".

Good to have you back posting DeeDee249. I was sorry to hear of your husband's passing and know you miss him. I was once widowed also.

This case will stick in the craws of some of us until we learn of a resolve...though I am no longer hopeful there will ever be a Boulder DA that will consider Kolars' 20 page "Theory of Prosecution" credible.

IMO, this is an RDI case, with involvement from P and B being in on pre-murder abuse and post murder coverup, with JR ultimately responsible for additional abuse and the ligature, as sick as that all is.

It adds to the frustration that we have no idea if the other items were tested. The other items could be something, or nothing - even the glass with a tea bag may have been from breakfast (Patsy doesn't clean up much) and not involved that night. Patsy tried to say she didn't recognise the tissue box in an interview, which was a load of dung as she had the same the tissue box on top of the toilet in JonBenet's bathroom. Anything to steer away from the pineapple, as it proves that JonBenet was awake that night.

<iframe src="//content.jwplatform.com/players/N0wogE3T-p1xjtOtD.html" width="550" height="325" frameborder="0" scrolling="auto"></iframe>

I hope you'll forgive me for posting this here, blackcatsarecool, but I wanted a thread with both the Radar Online videos so I can find them easily. I'll come back to watch them properly again shortly.

Ok I stuffed that up. Hmm if someone a bit more tech savvy then me could please post up the link to the Radar Online video of the basement etc, I'd be very grateful. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BossJoss
Back