Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
If and it's a BIG IF.. BB is telling the truth that QX lied then:
Why is she speaking up now.
Why not during the live interview when it was taken place
Why not the day or week after
Why not in the other interviews she did after QX made those statements
Why NOW

Ivory Hecker FOX 26 on Twitter
Update on missing 4-year-old Maleah Davis on my Facebook... #MaleahDavis http://Facebook.com/ivoryhecker
D7swmJgW4AMXU8_.jpg
D7swmJoXYAEhMUB.jpg

8:58 PM - 28 May 2019

Both liars...

Why NOW

Because of his secret meeting with the DA. MOO

Why NOW
Probably she was questioned (more likely badgered, about the abuse and molestation claim) by the judge at the permanency hearing on May 22, 2019.

She must now change her story. lol

Probably she was questioned (more likely badgered, about the abuse and molestation claim) by the judge at the permanency hearing on May 22, 2019.

She must now change her story. lol
oh, and I totally think she has been in communication w/ DV. I don't think she ever stopped. I've been saying it all along. I wish they would just lock her up already. I am sooo angry right now... MOO

oh, and I totally think she has been in communication w/ DV. I don't think she ever stopped. I've been saying it all along. I wish they would just lock her up already. I am sooo angry right now... MOO
What I meant was that the judge, during hearing, probably asked BB - why didn't you let me know that DV was abusive and also molesting MD, etc. (that's what BB was claiming back then)

According to her, she stopped communicating with Q on May 21. Nah, more like on May 22, after the permanency hearing, after realizing what Q was doing wasn't helping at all.

What a disappointing day it was today. No Maleah, No Lizzy.
Take care of yourself Lucylu. Hugs.

Last edited:
What the actual heck I was hoping to check in and hope there was more info on that baby girl and there’s all this in the beginning I was trying to give the mother benefit of doubt but seeing all this it’s heartbreaking everyone has failed this baby girl and are still failing her by not letting her be found to be laid to rest so very sad

What I meant was that the judge, during hearing, probably asked BB - why didn't you let me know that DV was abusive and also molesting MD, etc. (that's what BB was claiming back then)

According to her, she stopped communicating with Q on May 21. Nah, more like on May 22, after the permanency hearing, after realizing what Q was doing wasn't helping at all.

What a disappointing day it was today. No Maleah, No Lizzy.
Take care of yourself Lucylu. Hugs.
Thanks, I just hate that they talk about Maleah like she's nothing. They both don't care about MD they just care about themselves. Why not make a statement about finding Maleah instead of airing this "he said" "she said" crap. MOO

Thanks, I just hate that they talk about Maleah like she's nothing. They both don't care about MD they just care about themselves. Why not make a statement about finding Maleah instead of airing this "he said" "she said" crap. MOO
BB really is clueless. She has no idea that it would help her if she showed some, even just a little bit concerns for her missing daughter. She doesn't. It is mind-blowing.

Ivory Hecker FOX 26
42 mins ·
Quanell Xʼs official response to Brittany Bowensʼ allegations in my previous post:
“Brittany knew about the abuse.
She admitted to me in front of best friend.
Brittany said that Derion would bathe Maleah without permission and Brittany didn't like that. She admitted that one time, Derion beat her and severely injured Maleah's leg. Brittany told Derion to take Maleah to the hospital, to which Derion replied that he wouldn't and wouldn't be 'taking the fall for this one.'
She also lied about how long she was in the apartment for when Derion returned with Maleah. Derion brought Maleah back, arrived at apartment while Brittany was there. She said that when he came back, she mentioned she wasn't there for a long time, but in reality she was there for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
My ultimate goal was to find Maleah, but she knowingly and willingly covered up physical abuse at the hands of Derion.
One time in the car, I asked her about what happened to Maleah, I asked ‘you think he snapped and did something?ʼ Brittany said Derion probably punched her in the head, he has done that before. After that, I privately met with the district attorney's office to share this with them and more.
I also learned that after Derion was arrested at his brother Joe's house, Brittany was communicating with Derion through Joe, relaying messages to him in jail.”

Ivory Hecker FOX 26

Ivory Hecker FOX 26 -- 5/28/19 5:00 pm

Brittany speaks

I just spoke with Brittany Bowens on the phone. She says...

She is the one who parted ways with Quanell.
Quanell lied about molestation. She does not believe Maleah was ever molested.
He lied about Brittany being in foster care. She was never in foster care.
He lied about any abuse period. She says Derion did whoop Maleah just once. She got after him, so he didn’t do it again.
She says he lied about being the one who first obtained surveillance video. She said police showed her the surveillance video before she ever met Quanell.
She says he hasn’t done anything he said he would do to help her.

She says she texted Quanell Friday and said she doesn’t want to be represented by him anymore, but she stopped talking to him on the 21st.

Ivory Hecker FOX 26

Last edited:
If QX was lying about things, BB never corrected him. My opinion is that QX met someone who turned out to be slimier than him. When his efforts failed to generate public sympathy for her, and point responsibility away from her --she turned on him and denied saying anything that he attributed to her. She is scarier than I even imagined. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong