Found Deceased UT-5 -Year-Old Elizabeth Shelley Found Deceased (UNCLE ARRESTED) #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope every business checked their commercial dumpsters. I don't have faith they all did though.

I worry that she is in a dumpster somewhere. If she makes it to the landfill we may lose her forever. I really hope they are going to check every new pile that is dropped off, very thoroughly.

And then there are bridge structures.

Thinking of Lucas H. Hoping that this little girl is found soon. Hoping against all rational thought that she might be injured, yet still hanging onto life.

I did see an officer searching an area like Lucas was found. I wanted to be sure I shared it because I knew people were thinking of Lucas and Sherin. They are being VERY thorough. Look through these pictures! There are tons more in all of the articles.

Homes in missing Logan girl's neighborhood searched 3 times as police widen search area

And then there are bridge structures.

Thinking of Lucas H. Hoping that this little girl is found soon. Hoping against all rational thought that she might be injured, yet still hanging onto life.
I’ve actually seen images of the searches scouring the drainage culverts beneath and beside roadways. Hopefully none were missed! I do t want a repeat of My sweet Lucas or Sherin.
On another note, if deceased, wouldn’t they be able to smell decay? So is it more likely he disposed of her in a field or water source?

I hope every business checked their commercial dumpsters. I don't have faith they all did though.

I worry that she is in a dumpster somewhere. If she makes it to the landfill we may lose her forever. I really hope they are going to check every new pile that is dropped off, very thoroughly.

That’s my terrible worry, with all these cases of fragile little children. :(

But from what we heard about the river—it’s a big concern, too.

Just my psychobabble thoughts for the night. o_O

You know those killers who ENJOY talking about their crime?
Who RELISH the attention that they get?
Who like the pain that they cause?
The fact that only THEY have the knowledge that so many people want?

They basically say "Yeah, she's dead but you'll never find her."

That is what Alex reminds me of.
That is how I see Alex behaving in an interrogation.
It is a GAME to them. A mind game, where they get to be in control.

Just sending them on a total wild goose chase for a while.
Then they call him out and tell him they know he's lying about everything.
At that point he will basically taunt them by admitting she's dead but not telling them anything else.

Refusing to lead them to her body.
Refusing to allow the family closure.
Refusing to explain what happened to her.
The more sophisticated ones scam some money out of the deal.

I don't even think it's a self preservation thing at this point. I think he knows they are going to charge him either way.

I think he's just enjoying making everyone suffer. But, they can't suffer if they still have hope she's coming home right?

So he's got to tell them she's dead but then not give them her body for the closure they need. Take away both the hope and the closure. Evil.

Just like in Natalee Holloway's case. Also in some serial killer cases, though I am blanking on names right now. But Natalee Holloway is a great example, Alex totally reminds me of JVDS.

Those who followed that closely will see the personality parallels now that I've mentioned it. When you look at it from that perspective, figuring out what Alex might be thinking is a bit easier.

Alex wants to have the upper hand. When it benefits HIM he will reveal where she is. If it doesn't benefit him he will stay quiet. :rolleyes:

14 hours ago:

Andrew Reeser‏Verified account @andrewreeser

Community members emotional as #AlexWhipple is denied bail. “It’s for his own good. I know many fathers in this community who have volunteered to go to jail over this.” The community is traumatized by disappearance of #ElizabethShelley.

D7rXz09UEAAnqsq.jpg

Andrew Reeser on Twitter

I think he is probably suffering from a blacked out memory of events of that night due to alcohol and drug use, either of which could produce that and he was doing both. I think it also contributed to his deception with LE and his lack of cooperation in the beginning. Then his PD counseled him to remain silent as is his right.
I think we are giving him too much credit when we assume he has ulterior motives with this behavior. I think his brain is well on its way to being pickled. Nothing in his background suggests he is smarter than LE, just luckier.

I’ve actually seen images of the searches scouring the drainage culverts beneath and beside roadways. Hopefully none were missed! I do t want a repeat of My sweet Lucas or Sherin.
On another note, if deceased, wouldn’t they be able to smell decay? So is it more likely he disposed of her in a field or water source?

who is Lucas and Sherin?

I did see an officer searching an area like Lucas was found. I wanted to be sure I shared it because I knew people were thinking of Lucas and Sherin. They are being VERY thorough. Look through these pictures! There are tons more in all of the articles.

Homes in missing Logan girl's neighborhood searched 3 times as police widen search area
What bothers me is that all these searchers look clean. Spotless
The suspect isn’t a criminal mastermind. He’s a low life drug addict with a good knowledge of the physical area. He did not travel far in the wee hours ( most likely impaired) with a little girl. He would not want to get caught with her alive or harmed, clothed or naked. He may not be smart but he is self- preserving and getting caught red-handed would not be his MO. That little girl is close by. His time in the immediate area was him disposing of the evidence then he started to make distance. I think the window is most likely between 430-600 am.
Someone needs to climb under those bridges , climb under the bushes - up the trees. The more time that passes the more evidence disappears.
This is what drives me bonkers - we have a suspect we have a window, we need to find this little girl.
Not meaning any disrespect to those that are searching. It just happens way too often that this little 4 and 5 year olds aren’t found until too late.
MOO

Looked up Utah top exports in relation to types of industry, trucks and railway. Top is gold, computer parts and coal. Are there any coal mines or other shafts nearby Logan? Could he have put her on top of a building?? If he walked everywhere, he might notice all the ladder rungs other people are too busy to even see. He is also a couch surfer. When everyone else goes to work, he's on the couch. He doesn't have regular hours. How many houses could he know all the weird spots in?????

In the case of Lori Hacking, it took months of going through the landfill in Salt Lake City to find her remains. I don't know how they did it. Officers were going there after their regular shift work to put in a few hours on their own time.

It does surprise me that she has not been found, and in comparison to finding Maleah in Houston, where her perpetrator had a car...makes it seem almost impossible.

Homeless people can and do find unusual "hidden" niches to stay. I hope that Elizabeth is found. And this is a sick power trip for AW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd