TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Everyone,
winter63 is a verified family member of Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes.
Please remember a verified member does not need to provide links when they post information.
You are welcome to ask winter63 questions but you can't interrogate. Please be polite. If you do not believe what is being posted then scroll by. Please do not post anything negative directed toward our verified member.

Thank you winter63. Your willingness to come forward and be verified helps keep Websleuths the most respected true crime discussion forum on the Internet.

Take Care,
Tricia

Her car is parked here or the car is in motion. I don't know, but the one shot of her vehicle is right here. If it's parked it was blocking that side street. The camera needs to be to the left a bit in the google earth street view shot, but you can tell it works. I couldn't find any other areas that matched. The gate can be seen that matches the gates on the apartment as mentioned on John Lordan's show on this case.

Attachments

• 2019-05-29_11-39-45.png
    2019-05-29_11-39-45.png
    1 MB · Views: 177
Last edited:
Her car is parked here or the car is in motion. I don't know, but the one shot of her vehicle is right here. If it's parked it was blocking that side street. The camera needs to be to the left a bit in the google earth street view shot, but you can tell it works. I couldn't find any other areas that matched. The gate can be seen that matches the gates on the apartment as mentioned on John Lordan's show on this case.
It was confirmed in the previous thread by someone (a friend of a resident), who also first posted the car photo here, that Prisma's car was blocking the side street.

Post #869 by Peppery:
Why did it take 14 hours for someone to report a Jeep blocking a highly-trafficked road and apartment entrance? Have LE confirmed the Jeep didn’t move from 5:47pm-7:45am the next day and was parked exactly where Prisma left it?

Post #888 by neighbor111:
Well it wasn't blocking the apartment entrance. Just that road. And yes that is confirmed that it was where the car was found, I am not sure if she left it there. I can't really tell in the picture.... someone put it there for sure.

IF Prisma was drugged (imo, she was), her call patterns make perfect sense to me. Let me preface with this. When it happened to me, I lost ALL concept of time until the drugs started wearing off. It’s the most terrifying confused feeling that I’ve ever had in my life. When the drugs really kick in, you truly appear to be tipsy or just acting fun and silly. I had left with these dudes dozens of times, so it didn’t appear weird then, either. I was aware I was acting strangely and I couldn’t keep a straight thought. But, I couldn’t really tell anyone. The only other memories I have are heinous. Then, it wore off after it was all over.

I say this to emphasize that she may have not had the ability to really describe what was happening. She could’ve been in and out of a stream of consciousness. What she said to the friend who answered is ON POINT for EXACTLY how being drugged feels. I had a moment that I thought something wasn’t right, but we didn’t have cellphones then. I know I would’ve reached out if I did. Not to call 911. Just to call friends/family to help me understand why I was so confused. Just like it appears Prisma did. Her being too confused to ping her location is on par with the drugging. It all rings clear as a new bell for me. Furthermore, if she was losing concept of time, she might have thought she was on the phone with the babysitter for 10 minutes, even though it was much longer. She may have thought she had plenty of time to get back to work. It’s really hard to explain how those drugs cause you to act and react. It’s absolutely terrifying.

I don’t know what happened to her so suddenly. I am hoping LE has some video we’re not aware of. It’d be great if they had a few people to look into, not enough to formally call POIs yet. Not only do I hope and pray Prisma is found alive, but I also hope and pray the person who drugged her is tossed in a prison cage and never seen again.

This is all JMO and experience.

IF Prisma was drugged (imo, she was), her call patterns make perfect sense to me. Let me preface with this. When it happened to me, I lost ALL concept of time until the drugs started wearing off. It’s the most terrifying confused feeling that I’ve ever had in my life. When the drugs really kick in, you truly appear to be tipsy or just acting fun and silly. I had left with these dudes dozens of times, so it didn’t appear weird then, either. I was aware I was acting strangely and I couldn’t keep a straight thought. But, I couldn’t really tell anyone. The only other memories I have are heinous. Then, it wore off after it was all over.

I say this to emphasize that she may have not had the ability to really describe what was happening. She could’ve been in and out of a stream of consciousness. What she said to the friend who answered is ON POINT for EXACTLY how being drugged feels. I had a moment that I thought something wasn’t right, but we didn’t have cellphones then. I know I would’ve reached out if I did. Not to call 911. Just to call friends/family to help me understand why I was so confused. Just like it appears Prisma did. Her being too confused to ping her location is on par with the drugging. It all rings clear as a new bell for me. Furthermore, if she was losing concept of time, she might have thought she was on the phone with the babysitter for 10 minutes, even though it was much longer. She may have thought she had plenty of time to get back to work. It’s really hard to explain how those drugs cause you to act and react. It’s absolutely terrifying.

I don’t know what happened to her so suddenly. I am hoping LE has some video we’re not aware of. It’d be great if they had a few people to look into, not enough to formally call POIs yet. Not only do I hope and pray Prisma is found alive, but I also hope and pray the person who drugged her is tossed in a prison cage and never seen again.

How long did it take for the drugs to wear off in your case? Prisma reportedly spoke to the babysitter between 3 and 4pm, and the latter didn't notice anything unusual. She appeared confused on the call just before 6pm. If she really was unaware of her surroundings, could she have driven the car minutes earlier? IMO the situation got worse for her after she was last seen on video. Still, confusion in itself doesn't cause people to disappear, unless they wander into spaces where they can't be found easily.

I think maybe she is trying to look out passenger side mirror or something the way she is leaning fwd....I can see her brake light I think. Maybe she was just pulling up who knows but I do see a light at the rear end of her vehicle

Also after analyzing the footage in great detail, notice that a shadow from the gate opening to the parking garage. After the gate opens, she hangs up with the guy she was talking to who was out of state. She then kind of nods at the driver and walks around into the parking garage to get in his car.

They either left or drove up to his floor. I watched a walkthrough of the entire parking garage. She turns into the parking garage. There would be no other reason to walk that way unless she met who she was waiting for.

And studying psychology, a persons dominant foot will point in the direction of what they are interested in. Her foot wasn’t pointed at the elevator. It was pointed in the direction of the person she was waiting for.

And the person obviously lives there because she turns into the garage after the shadow of the garage gate opening (meaning the person had access). If you find who opened that gate at that exact time, you have your person.

Also after analyzing the footage in great detail, notice that a shadow from the gate opening to the parking garage. After the gate opens, she hangs up with the guy she was talking to who was out of state. She then kind of nods at the driver and walks around into the parking garage to get in his car.

They either left or drove up to his floor. I watched a walkthrough of the entire parking garage. She turns into the parking garage. There would be no other reason to walk that way unless she met who she was waiting for.

And studying psychology, a persons dominant foot will point in the direction of what they are interested in. Her foot wasn’t pointed at the elevator. It was pointed in the direction of the person she was waiting for.

And the person obviously lives there because she turns into the garage after the shadow of the garage gate opening (meaning the person had access). If you find who opened that gate at that exact time, you have your person.
You mean original video made public or different one?

In the original surveillance video you can see the shadow of the gate to the garage opening.

She then hangs up the phone with the unrelated person out of state. She then turns and walks into the protected side of the garage to meet the car that just entered after giving a head nod.

Someone in another video did a detailed walkthrough of the garage. She would have no reason to turn into the protected side of the garage right after the gate opened because there is no way out. And the person obviously lived there to have access to the garage.

If he lived in an apartment nearby, she would have exited through the door she came in through because the car would not be able to enter.

Watch the original video again. I analyzed it in great detail and am 100% sure the gate to the garage opens and you can see the shadow. She then hangs up the phone, gives a head nod and walks into the protected side of the garage.

Ditto. Same has happened to me (being drugged) and Prisma’s behavior makes perfect sense with being drugged. Also, sorry this happened to you. It really is one of the most confusing and scary things to go through.

What if the garage opened and a car was exiting?? Or a car just passed on the street and cast a shadow? Just playing devil’s advocate

I agree about the shadow, but the out of state guy was on the 6pm call, not the 5:50 call that was caught on video. According to winter63 on the previous thread, there was only one call to that person.

What would clear up a lot
I agree about the shadow, but the out of state guy was on the 6pm call, not the 5:50 call that was caught on video. According to winter63 on the previous thread, there was only one call to that person.
After seeing the shadow, she instantly ends the call. She makes obvious eye contact. She *sighs* and turns towards the car that entered on the protected side of the garage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson