Found Deceased UT-5 -Year-Old Elizabeth Shelley Found Deceased (UNCLE ARRESTED) #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
found behind a shed under some sticks. I don't want to knock all the police force they said was out searching for her, but just a block and 1/2 if I understand this correctly, seems like they would have found her yesterday? Just wondering why they missed this area so close by. I guess it doesn't matter now. I am so sorry for her family and for her. I wish we had better mental health care. I just heard his lawyer say he was never diagnosed, this means this man has never had appropriate care which may have prevented this. So sad..

I wonder if the property owners were home? This seems like it would’ve been an area that owners would have searched on their own, especially since it is so close to Lizzy’s home.

It looked like they were at the back line of the property, where there’s a chain-link fence that separates the wooded lot with a field. It also appeared that they had removed part of the fence. Tents were butted against the fence and they were bringing utility tables.

I was glad they stopped the helicopter: drone video.
Also looks as if there is lots of mulch over side of chain link fence.

Another little angel gone too soon, but forever safe with Jesus. I pray someday that all the killings of these little children will stop. After reading what most likely happened to Maleah, I had to stop following her story and now am deeply saddened with Elizabeth.

He def’ wants to stifle any premeditation talk. Lol
An attys has no idea what AW was thinking when he went to the home.
Premeditation doesn’t matter, as aggravated murder is death penalty eligible in Utah.

There’s a couple ways to get there, including the fact that Elizabeth was under 14 years of age.

Question - Since AW gave them the tip as to where to find Lizzy, I am assuming (and I know assuming can get one into trouble), that he has confessed?

So he pleads guilty - no trial - bye bye?

IF he pleads guilty. Let's hope he ultimately does. If the death penalty stays on the table though, he won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks