Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
This case is such a head scratcher. It has so many twists and turns. I don’t think I’m surprised by any current events on this case, I just wish they would find her body just to bring her home. Unfortunately at this point evidence is lacking and they really need tips that they’re not receiving. I don’t know how anyone could live knowing something about this little girl and just protecting a child killer.

Thanks PommyMommy. I remember also seeing an interview with a neighbor saying she saw DV smoking on the Patio at the apartment during the time of the alleged kidnapping.
This is what I have right now, but I'll edit it to include DV on the patio smoking. Thanks, lucylulu. Please let me know if you think of anything else while I still have time to edit!
  • Approx. 7 p.m. – Neighbor JS, who lives across from DV and BB’s apt and owns the surveillance camera that caught DV walking to his car alone, observed DV without the forehead injury and said, “He didn’t have a big bruise or anything at all.” [52]

From the article:
  • "I don't think she knows where Maleah is, but I do believe she knows what happened," he said.
  • QX claimed BB told him she communicated with DV.
  • She also shared details so sensitive, he shared them only with prosecutors.
  • “(She) said to me when we (were) riding in my car what she believed really happened to Maleah,” he said.
  • QX told KHOU BB’s sister asked him to help Maleah's mom manage while authorities searched for Maleah. Two days on the job, he saw red flags.
  • QX claimed BB’s family told him troubling details about Maleah’s care.
  • “Ain’t no way in hell a parent with common sense would have handled this entire situation the way Brittany handled this entire situation,” QX said.
  • In private, he said BB behaved differently from the emotional mother seen at press conferences.
  • “There was not a lot of tears,” he said. “She was always calm, fluid, clear. Now whenever there was a public thing, she would always break down.”
  • Still, QX hung around to get information he feared police could not, he said.
  • QX did tell prosecutors about BB’ words, behavior and shared his suspicions, law enforcement sources confirmed. However, authorities are still vetting the information.
  • “(Bowens) knows the truth,” he said. “She knows eventually she’s going to have to give an answer for that.”

If DV was working 9-5, how was he supposed to take Maleah to the Dr. on Monday? Furthermore, he can't authorize any treatment or medications for her, he is not related to her. This is BS.

The child hasn't been seen by anyone outside the apartment since April 30 and they wait until May 22 to talk about her needing to go to the Dr. on April 29?

Who goes to pick up their child for visitation, gets told by the momma's BF "she can't go, she is sick and you can't see her" and then leaves?

These are all really dumb people. All of them.

This is what I have right now, but I'll edit it to include DV on the patio smoking. Thanks, lucylulu. Please let me know if you think of anything else while I still have time to edit!
  • Approx. 7 p.m. – Neighbor JS, who lives across from DV and BB’s apt and owns the surveillance camera that caught DV walking to his car alone, observed DV without the forehead injury and said, “He didn’t have a big bruise or anything at all.” [52]
Yep that's it. nice work!

If DV was working 9-5, how was he supposed to take Maleah to the Dr. on Monday? Furthermore, he can't authorize any treatment or medications for her, he is not related to her. This is BS.

The child hasn't been seen by anyone outside the apartment since April 30 and they wait until May 22 to talk about her needing to go to the Dr. on April 29?

Who goes to pick up their child for visitation, gets told by the momma's BF "she can't go, she is sick and you can't see her" and then leaves?

These are all really dumb people. All of them.
Not everyone works Monday through Friday jobs.

As for the Doctors appointment ...

FAMILY CODE CHAPTER 32. CONSENT TO TREATMENT OF CHILD BY NON-PARENT OR CHILD

(5) an adult who has actual care, control, and possession of the child and has written authorization to consent from a person having the right to consent;
More at link

Suspect's mother won't ask son for Maleah Davis whereabouts
Derion Vence remains the only person charged in connection to 4-year-old Maleah's disappearance.

Wednesday, his mother testified during a CPS hearing, saying she has specifically avoided asking her son if he knows where Maleah is.

[...]

Maleah's mother testified, saying after Vence was found at a Sugar Land hospital the next night, he gave her two different stories about how he got there.

[...]

Vence's mother also testified, saying she has only spoken to her son twice by phone since his arrest on May 11.

She hid from our cameras outside the courtroom, but inside court she said in those phone calls she has not asked her son for Maleah's whereabouts.

She says her son's defense attorney advised her not to bring it up.

We reached out to that attorney, Tom Burton, who tells us her statement is not accurate.

[...]

Kids her age get sick all the time. I think it would be a minor oversight not to mention it specifically when your grand/child is missing. Also, perhaps it had been mentioned. News reports are edited.

I get that, but the wording of "something is wrong" IMO is different than Maleah is not feeling well/or/sick. So when BB first called to ask Maleah's father to take her to the Dr. what changed that? At some point on that Monday BB felt Maleah should see a Dr., this is where I'm stuck, BB called him back and said DV would take her. Did he?

I get that, but the wording of "something is wrong" IMO is different than Maleah is not feeling well/or/sick. So when BB first called to ask Maleah's father to take her to the Dr. what changed that? At some point on that Monday BB felt Maleah should see a Dr., this is where I'm stuck, BB called him back and said DV would take her. Did he?
What changed that? Could be anything. Plans change in life. As for whether or not she was taken to the Dr, we do not know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FrnkKrcher