Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #104

Status
Not open for further replies.
There could be a psychology to it. National exposure=more pressure on the people in his life, as well as him. And there may be people all over the US who know him-not just the folks in Delphi. He could have family and friends in Texas, Florida, etc.Just because LE thinks he may be local doesn't necessarily mean that everyone who knows him is local.

If he is a college student then his family and long time friends would not be in the area.

Ok vehicle, driver, go back to the beginning so what did we have in the beginning that I remember:

IP was searched, pic of IP boots, BBR was searched, RL's was searched, white pickup taken away and searched, RSO's checked and ruled out, I read in news article another property was searched also that was near or backed onto the crime scene. Probably most properties near the CS were searched I would think. Anything else happen early on that LE may now be revisiting?

IIRC Family Phones were searched.

I don’t think BG knew/thought he was being recorded. So I do feel that what we are seeing in the video stills taken from Libby’s phone, are his true mannerisms. That true mannerism being that he does tend to walk with his hands in his pockets.
The clothing may not be something he wears normally. His gait can not truely be assessed because he is walking on a rickety old bridge.
Hands in pockets...BG does this daily IMO That’s all I got
MOO

Okay, then, in lieu of you in the "stylish"(!) jeans, with said crowbar, we'll just have to settle for a still of you with the one-blue-eyed baby goat (he is just a kid, right?;)).
Unfortunately, I don't have a blue-eyed kid goat but I am going to check out smaller crowbars :cool: Why my husband has the absolute largest crowbar on the market is beyond me o_O Oh, but I do have a lovely "tuxedo" cat! Anyone see a cat in there?

It does become somewhat conspiracy based when certain unseeable characteristics try to be pointed out about BG to try make ones own suspect fit as BG

I think the mere fact that there have been literally hundreds of things pointed out that people are absolutely convinced BF was carrying lends some credence to that

To me all it really does is point out how truly pixelated the stills/video really is and how nothing valuable can really be gleamed from it by total strangers.

The video is paramount to this case, But just not in the way that much of the public choose to believe it is

Its real value is for someone to be able to match BG with someone that they know and are familiar with

It is good however that it does keep the case alive in that people are still discussing it, and that I have zero problem with

But as far as helping to understand how the crime was committed and who may or may not have committed it, or to find tips to call into LE I don't see much evidentiary value in it for us strangers honestly

Whats is not there in those very few grainy images is just simply not there to be seen and no amount of manipulation is ever going to change that.
JMHO

I still don't feel that they gave us the whole video. they put together stills from it that they have cleaned up.

Unfortunately, I don't have a blue-eyed kid goat but I am going to check out smaller crowbars :cool: Why my husband has the absolute largest crowbar on the market is beyond me o_O Oh, but I do have a lovely "tuxedo" cat! Anyone see a cat in there?

* opens photoshop

Give me some time to work on it, I’m almost positive it can be seen :p

I’ll have to get back to you

Last edited:
I still don't feel that they gave us the whole video. they put together stills from it that they have cleaned up.

This I’m not 100 percent sure about either way honestly

It’s probably pretty likely that they isolated the best segment of BG

Broke it down into the best frames and cleared those frames up the best they could

And then put it back together

I don’t believe they have much more video that gives a relevant look at BG

What I am fairy confident about is that they released what they felt was the most useful and best images they could for someone to identify BG as someone they know

Jmo

The problem with all of this is, on the one hand they're telling us to look at how he walks (gait) and on the other hand they're saying it's not his true gait because of the poor condition of the bridge. Damned if you do and damned if you don't. You can't have it both ways. I don't see how releasing the video helped at all.

With respect to him favouring his left leg, how do we know that if his "gait" is off because he's walking this notoriously precarious bridge? As well, I don't think the video enriched us in identifying his posture in any way. He's somewhat slouched forward and looking down in the pic and video, likely so he doesn't miss a step and fall off (wish the turd had), but also shielding his face from the girls.

JMHO

What LE is asking is not mutually exclusive. You can totally have it both ways because again - what they are asking is not mutually exclusive. It's still possible to see BGs movements and recognize them. LE is making the point that the perp does not walk with this gait at all times (because of the terrain) so ignore his exact gait in the recording. "Oh that movement/body/clothes/posture really looks like my coworker but he doesn't walk like he is walking over a dilapidated bridge so I guess it can't be him." People tend to get close minded and will stop looking outside the box because it's easier. Sometimes people need simple instructions.

I assume you don't know BG so his movements do not look familiar to you. It's not useful to *you*. To someone else that does know BG, this video might make all the difference in the world in recognizing him. I do not think you would necessarily need a full face, walking straight, clear as day picture to recognize him if you knew him.

Last edited:
While really proud of our technology and medical industry, I would expect to see these drainage bags (that are probably emptied once a day) in an ICU, not on a high, shaky, historical landmark bridge.

Yes, I would expect to see them there, too, in plain view. I would expect to see them in many homes, businesses, job sites, etc, as well... I would not expect to actually see these devices, because people keep them well hidden under clothing... same can be said for colostomies and ileostomies, tracheostomies... My own daughter has depended on a catheter for years now due to her MS. It would be unfortunate if all people who depend on such devices, so that they may live a more normal life, were all confined to hospitals instead. Respectfully, I disagree. Your comment is correct but you've left out a large portion of people imo, who do not live in medical facilities or require hospitalization for chronic or acute care.

Last edited:
RE: Voice on video.

A poster claimed to hear a cellphone ringtone between "Guys" and "Down the hill." I believe the post is in Thread #3. Another poster also heard the ringtone and made reference to 90s song by a 4-man band. I could listen all day and not hear this but I wish it could be identified. It does explain the pause.

“The idea for it and the inspiration from it came from the Delphi incident,” said project manager Samuel Rivard with the City of Westfield Informatics. “When the Delphi incident happened – we as a municipality can’t sit back and let stuff like that happen. We need to come out with ideas and technology to make our trails safer, as well as our city.”

Monon Trail in Westfield now features new safety kiosk

The city of Westfield has the right idea. Good for them!

MOO I think police are going about combing through pools of individuals for possible suspects in an organized way.
MOO With the lower age for the suspect, 18-40, the pools make up are different, I think more realistic. MOO not only does his seem like a crime committed in a young persons' environment, on a local challenging bridge, iconic among young people in Delphi, but also most violent crime is committed by younger males.
MOO with a younger age group, I cannot imagine there is not at least an oblique social media angle to keep looking at.

Now that they are working at eliminating individuals within the pools that are so much more likely to actually contain the killer, it makes it lot more likely they can close in on the right individual with regular investigative techniques, and then use their DNA such as it is for inclusion or exclusion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member