The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes! #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do feel sorry for Megan’s sister. She is attractive. She is in a wheelchair and has a miserable life.

If she had not been vicious and grasping, I think the outcome would have been far different. The jealousy must be so all encompassing.

I think it would be hard for anyone not to be angry about the unfairness of life.

Speaking of Samantha, when will her tell-all tomes be released? I took one for the team by watching the latest Lifetime made-for-TV movie (don't bother!) but have no desire to read trashy trope from Meghan's half-sister. I'm curious about what she's writing, though, and hope that someone here will read one or both of the books and share with us.

Speaking of Samantha, when will her tell-all tomes be released? I took one for the team by watching the latest Lifetime made-for-TV movie (don't bother!) but have no desire to read trashy trope from Meghan's half-sister. I'm curious about what she's writing, though, and hope that someone here will read one or both of the books and share with us.

I might if it was free but then again, what could she possibly say?

You might have a point ;) I'm wondering if someone has tried to talk Samantha out of publishing the books that will likely deepen rift between the Markles and Meghan. Time will tell...
Possibly, it's pretty much a no going back rift as it is but a book would destroy any small hope of better relations.

We interrupt this lovely thread to remind members what can happen if they try to introduce politics into any discussion at Websleuths.

Certain discussions (i.e. race, religion, politics) are simply not allowed at Websleuths. Those topics are not allowed in any thread unless Tricia has authorized the thread for that purpose.

Politicizing can result in 2 or more Warning points that remain on a member's account permanently. When only 5 points in total per month are allowed before an automated time out occurs, that does not allow a lot of leeway for any additional infractions in the future.

Bowled over!
Beaming Prince Harry officially opens Cricket World Cup at the Oval - then watches England lose a wicket in the SECOND ball against South Africa :rolleyes:

"Prince Harry seems 'pumped' to be at Cricket World Cup opening

14142858-7086163-image-m-33_1559210093859.jpg
Ahead of his appearance Prince Harry met youngsters and flag bearers who were chosen to take part in the short opening ceremony.

He spent time chatting and joking with group before making his way out to deliver his speech from a podium next to the trophy
."

Prince Harry officially opens the Cricket World Cup | Daily Mail Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members