Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
"People are entitled to however they think ... I know my truth," she said. "And I love my daughter unconditionally ... I don't have it in my heart to do anything like that."

Mom of Maleah Davis 'Knows What Happened' to Missing Daughter, Former Spokesperson Says

BBM:

WHOOOOAAAAAAAA! and OMG!
We didn't need QX to tell us about BB being different when the cameras were rolling.
The interview she did when she didn't want to answer any questions,but only wanted to show the flyers made it abundantly clear.
When she wasn't sure if they were rolling or not. As soon as they let her know they were recording the change was instant.
MOO

I don't think she will talk to another reporter, but I hope she does. She is finding other ways to send her message (which are not real reporting) I think she buried herself so deep and she will be afraid of the tough questions without a sidepiece. Moo

Oh how I wish they could arrest her on some charge.
Bet she’d thrash around like a fish out of water & run her mouth.
She loves this, I swear. Moo anyway. Is she waiting for an agent to contact her? Sick sick sick.
I almost got sick listening to QX describe the beatings MD endured.

We didn't need QX to tell us about BB being different when the cameras were rolling.
The interview she did when she didn't want to answer any questions,but only wanted to show the flyers made it abundantly clear.
When she wasn't sure if they were rolling or not. As soon as they let her know they were recording the change was instant.
MOO
Yes, she definitely needs help with her acting skills..I was searching for that video the other day. Couldn't find the one before cameras were rolling. Anyone?

HLN on Twitter

the interview w/ HLN and QX this morning

Bombshell: Houston activist Quanell X tells @LynnSmithTV he will no longer represent the mom of missing 4-year-old Maleah Davis because he now believes she knows where Maleah is. Hear the detailed and graphic accusations in this full interview from HLN's #OnTheStory
HLN on Twitter

Disappointed HLN using misleading intro. Clickbait?

Nowhere did QX say BB knows where Maleah (body) is.

As reported by KHOU and others:

Quanell also said he does not believe Bowens knows where Maleah is located. KHOU-TV reported that law enforcement sources said authorities have spoken with Quanell about his alleged concerns and are vetting the information he provided.

Mom of Maleah Davis 'Knows What Happened' to Missing Daughter, Former Spokesperson Says

Hopefully the PD can get DV to give up the location. Please tell us where MD is!
61478775_10212869811652761_7427003266677866496_n.jpg
61386996_10212869811052746_7273376551402471424_n.jpg

Yes, but also for a change of clothes, maybe her medication. Also, I assume she might have been doing little projects there like painting, drawing and stuff like that, so she might have had a folder to bring those home and paperwork for the parents. I don't know, I don't have kids but I guess that would make sense?

That makes sense. I have kids but they never went to daycare.

why wasn't Maleah wearing her helmet that day.:(
it wouldn't surprise me if the boyfriend covered up for the mother.
she was the one in a headspin going on a big trip.
she is the one denying seeing Maleah when its on video that she returned.
imo BB lost it when the boyfriend arrived back with Maleah.
if she had to wear a helmet to protect her delicate little brain it wouldn't take much to destroy it.
someone is gunna give up her location for a plea deal very soon.
unravelling fast. yay!
moo

just wanna say what a gorgeous little girl she was. my heart hurts every time I see her precious little face. so unfair. so many incredible human beings out there who would have loved to have her.:(

'Let us not forget': Maleah Davis still missing month after she disappeared

HOUSTON - Thursday marks a month since the last time 4-year-old Maleah Davis was seen.

Houston Mayor Sylvester Turner marked the somber anniversary with a Facebook post, encouraging people to keep up the search.

“It has been weeks, but let us not forget about Maleah Davis,” Turner wrote. “The 4-year-old is still missing. Her loved ones need closure and everyone wants answers.”

Full story at link
Never forgetting sweet Maleah, please Lord let her little body be found and laid to rest. I won't have a moment's peace until EVERYONE who had knowledge or participated in some capacity are arrested swiftly, including BB.
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member