Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
This could start to make sense of the parents pleas and the lack of police appeals now, I’ve said all along random abductions just don’t happen around here and if they ever did, certainly not in those areas in broad daylight. Maybe the line of enquiry is someone is ‘safe keeping’ her hence the no phone or bank account activity, she’s being taken care of and just doesn’t want to come back. JMO

Absolutely no chance.

I think the cat is amongst the pigeons now. Volatile relationship with a married man, missing, we know how this ends..

The brother doing this has worked well for the police they now because of the threats can name an obvious person of interest as he is quoted as an ex boyfriend by the brother
I think the police have plugged the name etc and of course say he has been looked at so not to make any error in future investigation
Now they have in the press a person of interest name and area and see if people who know him or live nearby can add to this case
It does not look great area of residence married and an ex
The way they have released this screams we need some assistance they are charging the brother but imo this has been used more to naming the person the brother abused

We all hope we are way off but it’s a long time missing for the young lady
I expect more progress because of this recent incident

I just dunno,
Volatile, what evidence do we have? Married man, I can’t find anything to back that up other than the quote of HC on FB - on both points deffo correct me if I’m wrong but how much of it is just emotions running high and SM outbursts and clutching at straws?
There has to be something in this for sure, just not sure what.

I just dunno,
Volatile, what evidence do we have? Married man, I can’t find anything to back that up other than the quote of HC on FB - on both points deffo correct me if I’m wrong but how much of it is just emotions running high and SM outbursts and clutching at straws?
There has to be something in this for sure, just not sure what.

I completely agree, we have to be very careful to not make assumptions here.

Just because HC says she was mistreated and "groomed" doesn't mean this is definitely the case. In the screenshot he says "we believe" this happened - not that Leah said so or that they know it as a fact. Even though he says "groomed" that doesn't mean that there's a racial/religious element to anything that did happen.

This could even have been caused by family issues, if they were refusing to accept her relationship and she felt this was unjust. Jmo from watching and reading family interviews, but they do seem to think it's possible she left of her own accord - I wonder if they think this is possible because her brother was fighting with her partner just before she went missing.

Again, just offering different scenarios as there's nothing at all here to say that her brother is right and that they're not properly investigating AC.

The brother doing this has worked well for the police they now because of the threats can name an obvious person of interest as he is quoted as an ex boyfriend by the brother
I think the police have plugged the name etc and of course say he has been looked at so not to make any error in future investigation
Now they have in the press a person of interest name and area and see if people who know him or live nearby can add to this case
It does not look great area of residence married and an ex
The way they have released this screams we need some assistance they are charging the brother but imo this has been used more to naming the person the brother abused

We all hope we are way off but it’s a long time missing for the young lady
I expect more progress because of this recent incident

Yes, HC has got the ball rolling, so to speak. He clearly had his suspicions and this could be helpful to TVP if they want to get some extra details out there but don't want to actually name a POI. They have certainly kept their contact with AC under wraps. I think the Christopher Jefferies case has rightly made LE, in the UK at least, exercise a degree of caution.

I wondered why there was no mention of a boyfriend, past or present, but if he is married then TVP may not have wanted to show Leah in a bad light.

There is no reason for Leah to vanish so completely - she is 19, has a job and could have just left a note saying she needed space. To just go off and not touch her bank account doesn't make sense. I am inclined to agree with chimpface, this is not set to end well.

I wonder if Leah even knew that AC was married when she was seeing him? Possibly she had only just found out when she went missing - maybe even on valentine's the day before?

Be good if AC came forward and spoke to the media about the search for Leah, or clarified about their relationship. I guess the legal action against LC would have prevented him from doing so before.

Not to mention his wife!
FWIW..
Apparently, Valentine's Day is the best time to catch a cheating spouse.
Valentine's Day is big for catching cheaters Spouse-spying picks up, detectives say.
"Valentine's Day and the days before and after it, according to some Chicago-area investigators, keep detectives busy tracking illicit lovers and videotaping them in compromising positions.

Many clients consider the season prime time for catching mates and spouses in the arms of secret paramours, detectives said. Typically, clients are certain they will trap cheaters during a holiday that dictates that lovers must show their affection.

"It's a special time for someone the person feels they are closest to," said Scot Richmond, an investigator with the Chicago agency of Sank Griffin P.D. Inc. "It's special, and they figure because they're not with them, they're going to be with someone else."

This could start to make sense of the parents pleas and the lack of police appeals now, I’ve said all along random abductions just don’t happen around here and if they ever did, certainly not in those areas in broad daylight. Maybe the line of enquiry is someone is ‘safe keeping’ her hence the no phone or bank account activity, she’s being taken care of and just doesn’t want to come back. JMO

For some reason, I’m thinking about Erin Corley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member