Found Deceased UT-5 -Year-Old Elizabeth Shelley Found Deceased (UNCLE ARRESTED) #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
I understand the sentiment, I do. He doesn't deserve comfort or ease of life. But I have a different view.
I work in a jail and so for the sake of the guards, I hope he still has someone on the outside there for him. Without that touch of life outside, he will become awful for guards and civilian staff that work inside with him. Each inmate needs that one person who still cares, both for themselves and for the staff.

MOO IMHO

When he gets to state prison, if he conducts himself properly he can participate in programs & activities, none of which he’s likely interested in but hey, he chose this life.
Utah has a lengthy reception & orientation program (page 1-2 I linked), prison basic training in a way.
I think his family will visit, forgive & pad his commie.
Not sure if he can have visitors in R&O, but once he’s transferred to his forever cell, he can create his visitor/call list. I’m sure he’ll want to use the phone frequently so he can drone on about his life.

Is it possible that when dad (DB) went to bed (at 1 or 2am according to his 911 call), it jarred ES's sleep (it was said in the charging documents that ES's bed was right next to her parents' bedroom door), she ultimately fully awoke a bit later, went downstairs perhaps to watch TV (which may or may not have still been on and making some noise?), where unbeknownst to her, AW was supposed to be sleeping on the couch (presumably where the TV was, since he and the parents had earlier been playing video games together), and whatever happened, happened from there? It seems plausible to me based on the time (6:45am) that AW was first seen (AFAIK) on video, alone and after the fact.

I must be looking at the wrong house, the one I see is one story. Do you have the link to a multi level? Tysm

My point, I don't take the PC statement saying Lizzie's mom "began" communicating with AW that day to mean she hadn't been in communication with him previously.

I take it the same.
LE knows the convo, why he was invited over, etc., I would think. Surely they utilized SW on phones?
Knowing why he was invited would be crucial to the investigation, imo. Moo

I see your point, and you are right, but you cannot hold him locked up for life, as he needs to be, until he does something horrible like he just did. That is the problem.
If he was in prison, sweet Lizzy would be alive, but you cannot hold him in prison for nothing.
Violating his parole is not nothing,and sure they couldn't keep him locked for forever, but they had the power to lock him up to finish his sentence, and lock him back up when he violated his parole.They didn't even do that. It's like a bad you had one job meme, with a sinister twist. They knew he had violent record, with Alcohol,and drug use. They let it slip. This not an oopsie moment. This a negligent disregard for public safety moment.
MOO

Is it possible that when dad (DB) went to bed (at 1 or 2am according to his 911 call), it jarred ES's sleep (it was said in the charging documents that ES's bed was right next to her parents' bedroom door), she ultimately fully awoke a bit later, went downstairs perhaps to watch TV (which may or may not have still been on and making some noise?), where unbeknownst to her, AW was supposed to be sleeping on the couch (presumably where the TV was, since he and the parents had earlier been playing video games together), and whatever happened, happened from there? It seems plausible to me based on the time (6:45am) that AW was first seen (AFAIK) on video, alone and after the fact.
I don't remember reading that she went downstairs. I thought it was a one story house, unless Alex slept in the basement. I'm confused.

What a fill in the blank. He had a blowup goes to his sister's house. she let's him in, most likely listened to him,and helped him calm down,comforted him. Gave him shelter. I think she felt lots of compassion for him,and was helping him in the best way she could.
He repayed her kindness by doing God,and the poor medical examiner knows what, and killing her beloved baby girl.
Now he wants to blame everyone,and everything but himself.
Bad childhood, foster homes, Alcohol, blah,blah, blah.
No. The bad childhood didn't do this, the foster homes didn't do this, the alcohol didn't do this.
Alex did this, with his own free will.
MOO
I didn't see anything about a blowup. It says they drank alcohol and played video games. Am I missing something, additional info that I haven't read.

I think his multiple chances in part were due to prison overcrowding, and also that for the most part, he was a petty criminal. We know he was compliant with probation for at least a year before he failed to appear. MOO
Riiiiight because assault, auto theft, leading police on chase, is just petty child's play.
SMH. Our Criminal Justice System is so aptly named. It works hard, and bends over backward to appease criminals. Can't overcrowding them, that would be bad, can't make them finish their sentences because 'good behavior'......
MOO

Maybe grandpa is right, maybe he took his anger/revenge out on his half sister for revenge of the way he had to live his life. Same with almost step-brother. He didn't have a cell phone so he beat up his almost step-brother, he didn't have a mate and his sister and her boyfriend had each other, so he took his half-sister's daughter. He had anger towards them, maybe all of his family for what he didn't have even if he was the one that screwed up his adult life maybe his childhood with lot's of trouble too (probably, imo).

Was it said what drugs he was found with? I know there was a pipe and drugs. Could be meth but this guy had deep problems without that. jmo

(sorry about the font size, it's from copying news articles today, I guess)
It was spice,which is synthetic marijauna. It's bad news. Here's a link to WebMD with info
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjALegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw1T8N_bTgNqCV2keOA5LVLu

I must be looking at the wrong house, the one I see is one story. Do you have the link to a multi level? Tysm
I am really confused. Can someone please link me to info about stairs in the house. Also, in the statement it doesn't say anything about getting kicked out of the house/fighting etc. It sounds like the sister invited Alex over to drink and play games and after too much drinking and because it was late she let him sleep on the couch. Moo

I am really confused. Can someone please link me to info about stairs in the house. Also, in the statement it doesn't say anything about getting kicked out of the house/fighting etc. It sounds like the sister invited Alex over to drink and play games and after too much drinking and because it was late she let him sleep on the couch. Moo
A couple of people who just started following this case misread a recent article and posted as fact. You are not missing anything. You are correct

This crime hurts my heart, and it cries for all involved, sans Alex. I am praying for Lizzy's family.

I am usually a peaceful person so I am not going to write a thought I had regarding Alex and jail and other inmates and life or death (hint, hint).

IMO, few prison inmate v inmate attacks have a thing to do with the crime of either inmate. Most often fights erupt do to personal possessions/lack of & gang related issues.
Considering the number of incarcerated men in the US, very few are murdered on the inside.
I would never wish for violent outbursts in prison as the staff as well as inmates with an opportunity to come out can also be injured or killed.
Remember, everyone in the prison is there for a crime. He will be in a high LEVEL security prison, so his fellow inmates are not there for shoplifting a beef jerky or jaywalking. They are there for equally heinous crimes.
He might commit suicide, who knows.
FYI, I do recall a documentary claiming life in prison is safer than life on the outside.
Also, it is moo after working with inmates, upon entry to state prison, a lifer generally steps up to show the “fish” the ropes. It’s not all rape, fist fights & shanking. Most inmates don’t want disruption on their block as they all lose privileges or get lock down.
Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member