Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was apparently where he was when he was supposed to be picking her up at the airport and was missing all that time. (when he said he was kidnapped)
Does anyone remember when his car was spotted at 3:00 on camera on the road somewhere? Was that the day he ended up at the hospital later that night?
How long a drive is it to where he put the body? Anybody know?
Approximately 6 hours drive from Sugar Land, Tx to Hope, Arkansas (approx 350 miles).

That was apparently where he was when he was supposed to be picking her up at the airport and was missing all that time. (when he said he was kidnapped)
Does anyone remember when his car was spotted at 3:00 on camera on the road somewhere? Was that the day he ended up at the hospital later that night?
How long a drive is it to where he put the body? Anybody know?
Reportedly about 300 miles from Houston.

Yes - car sighted on surveillance camera around 3pm Saturday.

No. That was filed by the defense. I'm sure LE was jumping for joy that QX went there. LE cannot question him due to Miranda but QX could, as a private citizen not affiliated with LE! At least until that crummy order.

Also, this meeting was recorded. And it is exactly what they needed to ensure a conviction!

I am having computer problems.
Do we know if the Motion was granted? Is there an Order or just a Motion? Thanks.

I’ve driven from Arkansas to Texas and it’s a long drive. We had to stop to stretch legs and use rest room etc. I’m wondering where the youngest son was during this as I don’t think it would have been a seamless journey with a toddler in the car
It’s amazing what adrenaline (or illegal substances) can allow a person to do.

If he was reportedly going to St. Louis periodically, he would have been accustomed to long drives. 6 hours is an easy drive for some, especially a male who can pee in a bottle. I could easily make that with one 10 minutes gas/pee break but I often drive a similar distance. Imo

Brett Buffington on Twitter
Mayor: For the past month HPD homicide investigators have worked around the clock to find Maleah Davis. #KHOU11
5:33 PM - 31 May 2019

Mayor Turner: Many of us have prayed for a different outcome, Maleah Davis was everyone's child. We can't confirm the body found today was her. #KHOU11
5:32 PM - 31 May 2019

[URL="https://twitter.com/lencannonKHOU/status/1134589716471439360"]LEN CANNON on Twitter[/URL]
@SylvesterTurner says “Maleah Davis has been on our hearts and minds, she was everyone’s child.” #khou
5:37 PM - 31 May 2019

Asst. Chief @TroyFinner: We can not confirm that the body found is Maleah Davis. The only way they are going to confirm that is with an autopsy. #KHOU11
5:37 PM - 31 May 2019

HPD: We are here to make sure that angel gets justice #MaleahDavis LIVE:
WATCH LIVE: Child's remains found in search for Maleah Davis
5:38 PM - 31 May 2019

I don't think she cares enough to be haunted. I mean there's a reason this happened to Maleah - her mother wasn't interested in protecting her beautiful little girl. She seems interested in her own needs and desires. Not in the needs of her children.
Well her one burning desire to be in the spotlight is about to come true in spades.
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members