VA - 12 Dead including shooter, VA Beach Municipal Center, 31 May 2019

I'm pausing for a moment to think of being in a workplace with my co-workers - imagining not only the fright of it, but losing people you likely know quite well, losing them in front of your eyes as you fear for your own life. My heart goes out to the survivors. I can't imagine the shock.

And, of course, my heart goes out to the families who are missing a loved one tonight.

Again, again, again.

I don't know, but bullying at work is a lot problem. We have seen many other workplace shootings because of bullying. And it is increasing.

Idk he’s a long time employee, in Md a public works employee has a some what gravy job, and the older ones end up driving the trucks and telling the young one what to do.

This is my city and about 3 miles down the road. I kept hearing sirens all afternoon as I was outside but had no idea. I started getting alerts via phone but didn’t realize how devastating it was. Due to my job, I’ve been down in that area although not recently.

This is my city and about 3 miles down the road. I kept hearing sirens all afternoon as I was outside but had no idea. I started getting alerts via phone but didn’t realize how devastating it was. Due to my job, I’ve been down in that area although not recently.
So sorry to hear this happened so near you. It will affect the community, I'm sure.

Virginia Beach Victims: Mass Shooting at Municipal Center | Heavy.com

Audio files at bottom: first file, .50 second marker DOES GIVE name of shooter:
Files will not copy, but they are at the bottom of the linked page:

Here’s archived audio from the early stages of the mass shooting, while it was still active. Be aware that it’s disturbing and that early information put over the scanner is not always active in fast-moving situations.

However, it was clear immediately that there was a very dangerous situation at the Virginia Beach Municipal Center. “The basement has been cleared,” authorities said around 5:23 p.m. on the scanner, indicating they were still going from room-to-room inside the municipal building at that time. They later declared the building stabilized.

I think you can state the shooters' name.
He is, after all, not a victim.

He's been named in MSM: DeWayne Craddock.

Virginia Beach Shooting Leaves at Least 11 Dead

A longtime city employee who had been fired entered a municipal building in Virginia Beach, Va., Friday afternoon to exact revenge, law-enforcement officials said. He shot indiscriminately, killing at least 11 and injuring six others.

DeWayne Craddock, 40 years old, had made multiple firearm purchases in recent weeks, officials said.

bbm

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes