Casey Anthony reveals plans for movie about her life

Jolynna

Reaction score
Why don't people like this who have won the battle of the attorneys and beat the system just slither off and live in their own muck somewhere out of sight?

Because humans so narcissistic they'd sooner kill than not have what they want, when they want it, also can't stand not being the center of attention.

They live to receive validation that they really are all they believe themselves to be. When you invest every minute of every day thinking about and doing for yourself, you want a return.

"Look at me. Look at me. People just keep going on and on about Caylee, Caylee, Caylee. Why can't they see how I'm a victim too? They're all judgy because I had wild sex and didn't bawl around and carry on the day Caylee died -- as if wasting my precious time getting all ugly-faced would change anything. But enough about Caylee...gee...you haven't said one word about how great I look with bangs."

It's WAY past time for the Karma train to come around.

This makes me sick to my stomach.

Jmo

She was filmed at the Backyard Bar in West Palm Beach recently.

Radar Online has the video.

She is drinking a Corona beer and talking to other patrons at the bar.

Casey Anthony will release a movie on her party life, murder trial after Caylee's death

From the article:

The conversation also explained the title of the film, which comes from Anthony's failure to report her daughter missing. "Yes I drank and carried on like nothing happened," she said of her decisions after Caylee's death. "The movie is called As I Was Told because I'd done what I was told to do. I had to put on a fake persona throughout those 31 days."

Anthony said a man who found Caylee's body in a trash bag told her to continue with her life as normal, and to pretend she didn't know of Caylee's death. According to Anthony, Caylee's body was wet as if she had drowned. The man apparently told Casey he would "take care of it."

So now it was Roy Kronk?

I haven't been here in a while, but is his defamation lawsuit active? If not... it better be reopened! Now!

Casey Anthony will release a movie on her party life, murder trial after Caylee's death

From the article:

The conversation also explained the title of the film, which comes from Anthony's failure to report her daughter missing. "Yes I drank and carried on like nothing happened," she said of her decisions after Caylee's death. "The movie is called As I Was Told because I'd done what I was told to do. I had to put on a fake persona throughout those 31 days."

Anthony said a man who found Caylee's body in a trash bag told her to continue with her life as normal, and to pretend she didn't know of Caylee's death. According to Anthony, Caylee's body was wet as if she had drowned. The man apparently told Casey he would "take care of it."

So now it was Roy Kronk?

I haven't been here in a while, but is his defamation lawsuit active? If not... it better be reopened! Now!
Sounds more like she's throwing her father George under the bus blaming him for her actions. JMO

Sounds more like she's throwing her father George under the bus blaming him for her actions. JMO

She said a "man who found Caylee's body in trash bags" told her to continue her life as it were normal... When did it ever come out that George found Caylee's body in trash bags and if it were George who found her in trash bags, then who put her in trash bags?? The only thing we know... according to the trial was that George found Caylee in the pool drowned and then disposed of Caylee's body... he didn't "find" her body in trash bags. It's clear she is talking about Roy Kronk.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back