Tammy & Sidney Moorer plan to file Civil Suit in federal court, Heather Elvis case, Feb 2019

Poston said he was first contacted by Tammy Moorer's mother one month ago, and this was the first wrongful conviction case he decided to accept.

He said the lawsuits were being drafted and would be filed within six months.

He also said his goal was to prove to prosecutors that someone other than the Moorers was responsible for Elvis' disappearance.

New Moorer attorney: 'Tammy and Sidney... did not commit this crime.'

He said multiple people told investigators one thing, then changed their story. He questioned the impartiality of the public and the jury, and claimed a "silent majority" of people in Horry County believed the Moorers were innocent, but were too scared to come forward.

So none of the "silent majority" made it to the jury box?

There is a curious phenomenon which surrounds the Moorer family. Nothing is ever their fault, they are constantly being targeted/victimized. People who don't even know them go out of their way to lie and present false testimony and evidence. Weird huh?

Now that they are both sitting in jail, the Moorers, along with their new boy wonder are going to find the REAL killer(s). They are going to solve the crime that inept law enforcement and the court system bungled.

This has got to be grating on the Elvis families last nerve!!!

So none of the "silent majority" made it to the jury box?

There is a curious phenomenon which surrounds the Moorer family. Nothing is ever their fault, they are constantly being targeted/victimized. People who don't even know them go out of their way to lie and present false testimony and evidence. Weird huh?

Now that they are both sitting in jail, the Moorers, along with their new boy wonder are going to find the REAL killer(s). They are going to solve the crime that inept law enforcement and the court system bungled.

This has got to be grating on the Elvis families last nerve!!!

You got it, Knox!! This is just so ridiculous and I feel for the Elvises.

ETA if the Moorers go through with this charade of a civil suit, I hope something is revealed that will hang those two for good.

hmmm.... would a "civil attorney" have his conversations, with inmates, recorded or monitored? If Tammy's mother did in fact "reach out" to this person, I certainly wonder if there is much, much more behind this. Maybe I'm just being paranoid.

I remember reading Tammy posting about bad cops. She double dared Nancy at trial. Has all of the gossip on all of them, I read.

I'm wondering who contacted who first? You tube borderline music *advertiser censored* lawyer or Tammy? It's a toss up.

I remember reading Tammy posting about bad cops. She double dared Nancy at trial. Has all of the gossip on all of them, I read.

I'm wondering who contacted who first? You tube borderline music *advertiser censored* lawyer or Tammy? It's a toss up.

I say, leave it to Tammy to dig someone like that up. He's just her style, IMO.

@Proud Country Gal. Thanks for the news update in the media thread. You too las Margarita.

Sidney, Tammy Moorer’s attorney plans to reveal what happened to Heather Elvis in federal lawsuit

“We’re sitting here with the wrong people in jail,” Poston said. “Hopefully the lawsuit will shine national spotlight on the case.”

Poston said the lawsuit will be filed against the Horry County Police Department and individual officers. He is also suing Facebook, Heather’s father, Terry Elvis and other people who he said were involved in creating a multitude of Facebook pages where people coordinated the harassment of the Moorers by shining lights through their doors and walking around the house with guns.

Sidney, Tammy Moorer’s attorney plans to reveal what happened to Heather Elvis in federal lawsuit

Hope this farce is shutdown fast.

And the sad part is when I saw "reveal what happened to HE" in the article headline, I got excited, thinking Sid had finally flipped to save his own hide, and we would find out the truth. Silly me...
JMO, MOO, etc

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back