Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
But why only 500,000 bond? I guess not murder then. Odd.

It's important to get the other charges correct. It might be kidnapping and conspiracy to commit murder, with someone else actually paid to actually do it. I think the crime will involve a couple of people, including MT. Note that she has the same $500K bond as he does. LE isn't going to let her skate

As long as neither of them can bail it's a good thing

Fotis Dulos is at Bridgeport Correctional Center held on $500,000 bond. Michelle C. Troconis is being held on $500,000 bond at New Canaan Police HQ Both due in Norwalk Superior Court tomorrow morning

Police arrest estranged husband of missing New Canaan mother

FARMINGTON, Conn. (WTNH) - Authorities have arrested two people as the investigation continues into a missing New Canaan mother.

On Sunday morning, officials confirmed that 51-year-old Fotis Dulos and 44-year-old Michelle Troconis were arrested on Saturday night.

Dulos has been charged with tampering with or fabricating physical evidence and hindering prosecution. Troconis faces the same charges.

The two are being held on $500,000 bonds and will appear in court on Monday.

Oh, man.

BOTH of them arrested last night.

And today LE is out in force searching that specific property.

Quite the coincidence.

Betcha' the side piece struck a deal.

JMO.

Interesting article about body language--crossed arms in particular. Lie to Me used to be one of my favorite shows. :cool: 9 Truths Exposing a Myth About Body Language
Good article but one they forgot - habit. I learned to cross my arms when I pray when I was Mormon (afaik the only group that does it institutionally). I've been out for over 25 years but I still do it out of habit. And it still drives my Evangelical husband crazy. Its just a habit

After it was tweeted last night that an arrest(s) was made and then immediately deleted, stating the tweet was a mistake from “typing too fast”..... I said I didn’t believe it was typed in error!

I thought then that the reporter had heard about the arrest, tweeted it, then LE told the press not to report it.

Now we see there actually was an arrest made last night.

There were 2 arrests made!!

MOO

What he found with a quick search was courts can ASK someone to surrender an non -US passport if a person is under arrest. The person can refuse but would most likely be remanded into custody as a flight risk. His favorite phrase from law school is "It depends". JMO
Thanks. I am unfortunately quite familiar with the old 'it depends' answer. It usually is delivered at a time of urgent need for an answer or guidance in my experience! Very frustrating for people trying to get something done!!! Great info though as it puts color around the entire issue of multiple passports as its a somewhat tricky topic.

An arrest? Wow! I am reading backwards today and just saw this.

I am so sorry for Jennifer, her children, and the rest of her family, but have high hopes that “Mr. Greece Guy” will no longer be waterskiing.

Whoo hoo!

Last edited:
Guaranteed LE will get MT to flip

Yep.
IMO, they already have.

She's singing like a canary.
A strung out, evil canary, not a pretty yellow one. But you get the point.

And speaking of singing, methinks I hear the proverbial fat lady warming up her vocal chords.

It's all over for FD.

He's toast.

JMO.

Last edited:
After it was tweeted last night that an arrest(s) was made and then immediately deleted, stating the tweet was a mistake from “typing too fast”..... I said I didn’t believe it was typed in error!

I thought then that the reporter had heard about the arrest, tweeted it, then LE told the press not to report it.

Now we see there actually was an arrest made last night.

There were 2 arrests made!!

MOO

If you read the earlier tweet, and then inserted the error the reporter said she made, the sentence did not make sense.
I think you are correct.

Last edited:
Thanks. I am unfortunately quite familiar with the old 'it depends' answer. It usually is delivered at a time of urgent need for an answer or guidance in my experience! Very frustrating for people trying to get something done!!! Great info though as it puts color around the entire issue of multiple passports as its a somewhat tricky topic.

Law is rarely black or white, it is usually gray.
And there is a lot of it; law, that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member