MN MN - Jeremy Jourdain, 17, Bemidji, 31 Oct 2016

He is so tall. It sounds like he got into a car.

My guess is that it is someone who lives around there. Who else would be driving around there at night? No one

Everyone knows the kids are chosen around 16 for running drugs. I'm not saying that is what he was doing, but close connections have been busted for large amounts. By that, I mean people connected either through family or friends. I can't say for sure how many degrees of separation that is. However, it is not unusual for the folks on the reservation to fall victim to the schemes because let's face it they're poor and disadvantaged. For somebody to just go book it like that I would assume that someone either just showed up at the party that he was scared of or somebody had just driven by and he freaked out and tried to run. Again I am not saying if you was dealing, not even implying it. The organized crime influence in the area is astronomical. He could have been accused of something or he could have stood up against something. There are a lot of ways to piss off organized criminals.

His friends need to really think about who they may have been connected with or who was at the party that may have had connections with the cartel. That's possibly the only way that we are going to really start getting breaks in this case. It doesn't make anybody bad people. They are being used to traffic because they are convenient. They themselves are being labor trafficked.

From his page on the Charley Project:
Jeremy Leon Jourdain – The Charley Project

jourdain_jeremy9.jpg jourdain_jeremy8.jpg jourdain_jeremy7.jpg jourdain_jeremy6.jpg jourdain_jeremy5.jpg jourdain_jeremy4.jpg jourdain_jeremy3.jpg jourdain_jeremy2.jpg
Jeremy Jourdain, photos circa 2016

He is currently 21-years-old.

Jeremy was last seen at a party in the 500 block of Wood Avenue.
He suddenly got up, said he didn't want to be there anymore, and ran from the residence at around midnight. Although family members followed, they were unable to find him. Tracking dogs traced his scent for a couple of blocks, then lost the trail at the intersection of 6th Street and Wood Avenue southeast; he may have gotten into a vehicle there.
It's possible Jeremy tried to walk back to Cass Lake, fourteen miles away.

Authorities don't believe he left of his own accord, but the circumstances of his disappearance are unclear. His case remains unsolved.

Investigating Agency
Bemidji Police Department 218-333-9111

I am not letting this go. Someone obviously knows something, and needs to come forward. #FindWorm

OCT 30, 2020
Tomorrow Marks Four Years Since Jeremy Jourdain Went Missing In Bemidji
Tomorrow will mark four years since anyone has seen Jeremy Jourdain. ...

Since Jourdain’s disappearance the Bemidji Police Department along with tribal, county, state and federal law enforcement have worked together on this case. In the last year, the Bemidji Police Department has completed six canine searches on both public and private properties. Searches included the use of two to five canine teams working multiple days and included searches on both water and land.

With more than 200 follow-up investigations, this case is still active and the police department has continued to follow up on information that they have received from tips and conducting interviews.

[...]

If you have information about the disappearance of Jeremy Jourdain you can report it and stay anonymous by contacting Crime Stoppers of Minnesota.

NOV 2, 2020
Vigil Held on Four-Year Anniversary of Jeremy Jourdain’s Disappearance
[...]

It was a cold Halloween as those who knew Jeremy gathered at Paul and Babe in order to host a vigil four years to the day following his disappearance. His family hopes to keep awareness of his case in the forefront of people’s minds.

[...]

Since his disappearance, local law enforcement has followed up on over 200 tips. Most recently, they conducted an excavation.

[...]

... Anyone with information is asked to call the Bemidji Police Department at 218-333-9111.

NOV 2, 2020
Vigil Held on Four-Year Anniversary of Jeremy Jourdain’s Disappearance
[...]

It was a cold Halloween as those who knew Jeremy gathered at Paul and Babe in order to host a vigil four years to the day following his disappearance. His family hopes to keep awareness of his case in the forefront of people’s minds.

[...]

Since his disappearance, local law enforcement has followed up on over 200 tips. Most recently, they conducted an excavation.

[...]

... Anyone with information is asked to call the Bemidji Police Department at 218-333-9111.

Wish I'd known about this, I would have attended!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back