Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was the only way to get LE to actively search for a missing adult.

Silver alert still makes no sense to me. An Amber Alert is for a minor child taken by vehicle, and listing the description and/or plate of that vehicle. Silver alerts vary by state, but are almost exclusively for 65+ years, involve cognitive decline of some sort, and that person has fled on their own volition.

I’m going to guess that missing adult cases far outnumber that of abducted children. If the public were to be alerted in all missing adult cases, it could water down the public response. No easy answers.

The sad story of Jennifer is played out all too often, at every socioeconomic level. My heart aches for these kids, who have clearly lived through difficulty already, and for the new level of loss and grief.

Any chance she’s alive and being hidden? He may have planned to flee with the children that evening and then have her released but the nanny brought the children to the grandmother when she couldn’t get in touch with Jennifer... a botched plan and then he couldn’t let her go until he figured out a new plan. Maybe?
IMO, NO.

Carmen Chau‏Verified account @CChauFOX61
BREAKING: Police have arrested Fotis Dulos & his girlfriend, Michelle Troconis in connection to the disappearance of Jennifer Dulos

D8EYrXEW4AAYkpY.jpg

9:04 AM - 2 Jun 2019 pst

ETA - Carmen took a lot of heat earlier for jumping the gun on this story!
Wowzers, she isn't that great looking. Looks a little like the stocker at my grocery store. His looks are gone too! He looks so tense. I feel so sorry for this woman's little 10 year old daughter.

We don't know if MT had the financial resources to leave FD. He appears to be a controlling narcissist and we have no idea what kind of support system MT has in the U.S.
I'm betting whatever role she played was one forced upon her and now she is singing like a canary.

JMO
I have zero sympathy with a woman who moved into her lover's house while her lover's WIFE AND CHILDREN lived in that house. Zero.

She is a competitive athlete, worked in horse training, and has lived in various places around the world, including Dubai. This is no docile chick.

While I hope she is caving and turning on FD, I can also picture her remaining solid in whatever lies they concocted together. I don't think she is weak. She does have the vulnerability of her daughter, but....this woman looks tough to me. Not sure what to expect out of her.

I sure don't like her, though. Don't trust her either. She is no victim, imo.

JMOpinion

See, I have been questioning how the nanny knew to take the children to their grandmother’s if the father was to have picked them up for Memorial Day weekend. If a plan was that much in place, poor Jennifer must have slept with her eyes open.
I wonder if FD tried to pick up the children from their school and the school contacted either the nanny or the grandmother. When parents of children go through a contentious divorce, the school usually knows it and strictly enforces who the custodial parent allows to pick up the children.

JMO

We don't know if MT had the financial resources to leave FD. He appears to be a controlling narcissist and we have no idea what kind of support system MT has in the U.S.
I'm betting whatever role she played was one forced upon her and now she is singing like a canary.

JMO
M.T. Father is a pediatric and congenital cardia surgeon Miami area.

I have zero sympathy with a woman who moved into her lover's house while her lover's WIFE AND CHILDREN lived in that house. Zero.

She is a competitive athlete, worked in horse training, and has lived in various places around the world, including Dubai. This is no docile chick.

While I hope she is caving and turning on FD, I can also picture her remaining solid in whatever lies they concocted together. I don't think she is weak. She does have the vulnerability of her daughter, but....this woman looks tough to me. Not sure what to expect out of her.

I sure don't like her, though. Don't trust her either. She is no victim, imo.

JMOpinion

BBM. I wasn't aware of this. I find it hard to believe JD would allow it. Link? Thanks.

Here is a theory I have based on the facts we know about the case:

A Subcontractor who wasn't paid for work did this.

A man who is currently in divorce proceedings and custody battle for his children would be too obvious a suspect in the murder of his wife to commit a premeditated murder. But based on what's been reported on the state of this man's business- that he didn't pay certain subcontractors and was being publicly sued by his mother in law, indicates that he had serious financial woes that likely produced many enemies for his family. He was likely very aware of these financial woes, and tried to manage them on his own over the last several months. However, his ability to manage his financial problems escaped him, and someone who he owed money to, could have very likely decided to take matters into their own hands. He has not been charged with murder, but rather an obstruction charge of some kind. This charge implies that he may have known or had a very good idea of who committed this crime and made the decision not to cooperate with the police for whatever reason he may have.

He likely would not dirty his hands with Jennifer. IMO... he hired someone to do his dirty work. Hindering prosecution could be many many many things. I definitely would love to know what the evidence is that they have. Hope these two can be jailhouse pen pals for a long long time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419