Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stating the obvious, I know -- If you planned to kill someone and had a vehicle I think you would bury the body no where near your own property. It would be out in the woods in nowhere land. You would not transport a body back to your own land.
You’d think this would be obvious, but then Patrick Frazee did that exact thing...(facepalm)

I'm just wondering.....is it coincidental that authorities searched that manhole to the sewer in Hartford, and now this septic tank (which I think that hole with the green cover is), or are those 2 searches standard . Is it possible that LE has suspicion, even some info, that Jennifer was placed in such a place? Might they have some indication from STBX's or MT's computers, texts, correspondence, phones, or a threat in the past that Jennifer would end up like that?
Just a thought.

Reminding me too much of Bruce Beresford Redman killing his wife and hiding her in a septic tank on the grounds of that Cancun hotel. (That case had a similar dynamic in that it was his wife Monica Burgos who had the success and money, and who hence allowed Beresford to become successful as a producer, when he was pretty much a nobody before the marriage.) He also had a mistress once he had used his wife. They were my neighbors a couple of blocks away. He was an arrogant narcissistic creep as well.

Stating the obvious, I know -- If you planned to kill someone and had a vehicle I think you would bury the body no where near your own property. It would be out in the woods in nowhere land. You would not transport a body back to your own land.
Unless you planned to be out of the country before it’s discovered or plan to build in that area. Jmo

Well, it would seem obvious that if you had a highly acrimonious divorce in which your Soon To Be Ex Wife was alleging you were violent and dangerous and had defrauded her family, and you were a flight risk - you think that you wouldn't dare harm her because you were clearly Suspect #1 and would always be Suspect #1.

But maybe if you find out court papers have been filed to access your official financial records, and these will expose that you have been swindling and skimming funds all along - maybe you might be desperate enough to do something really stupid.

Well, it would seem obvious that if you had a highly acrimonious divorce in which your Soon To Be Ex Wife was alleging you were violent and dangerous and had defrauded her family, and you were a flight risk - you think that you wouldn't harm her because you were clearly Suspect #1.

But maybe if you find out court papers have been filed to access your official financial records, and you have been swindling and skimming funds all along - maybe you might be desperate enough to do something really stupid.
True, but if you're trying to avoid getting caught (blood clean up, as was done here) it doesn't seem like you would transport a body back to your own property and bury it there. Not saying that didn't happen here, I just don't see that as a very effective way to avoid being caught.

The timeline is really from 8-12 at the house b/c the housekeeper arrived at noon. In the possible scenario you present, Farmington is pretty far from New Canaan. There would be no way to pull off kidnapping/killing her, cleaning up the blood and getting out of the residence (if something happened in the house) without an accomplice nearby. IMO.

I would, however, imagine that if the two of them showed up to her house, JD might be angry be he could argue that they were there to pick up for the long weekend. I don't think she would have suspected he would kill her with someone else there.

Sorry, can someone clarify this for me? Were the kids supposed to be with him for Memorial Day weekend? I thought he only saw them every other weekend for 6 hours.

If he was going to have the kids that weekend that would make sense to them why he had overnight bags or whatever if he was planning to flee the country or something.

It's possible that in the immediate aftermath, the killer moved JD's body out of the house and stowed it temporarily somewhere on a property he owned until later on that night, then disposed of her remains in a place that had no connection to him under cover of darkness.

I don't think the killer would have initially driven her somewhere remote in broad daylight. Way too risky.

JMO.

I am wondering if they are going to claim some form of self-defense. As in, she came at the mistress and STBX shot her, hit her, etc. It's BS, but remember CW. They have no excuse for the cover-up, but they might have thought they'd try this tactic anyway.

The timeline is really from 8-12 at the house b/c the housekeeper arrived at noon. In the possible scenario you present, Farmington is pretty far from New Canaan. There would be no way to pull off kidnapping/killing her, cleaning up the blood and getting out of the residence (if something happened in the house) without an accomplice nearby

I don’t necessarily agree. CT native here. The drive is about 1hr 15 min without traffic. I’m not sure the drive time even matters at all. If it was pre-meditated and the perpetrator was there when JD arrived, I think the whole thing could have been carried out extremely quickly. IMO four hours is more than enough time to commit a crime and get out.

• A source shared alarming details about Fotis Dulos, 51, in an exclusive interview with DailyMail.com as the search for his estranged wife Jennifer Dulos continues
  • They described the millionaire real estate developer as 'hot-headed, volatile and prone to over-reacting'
  • Fotis and his girlfriend Michelle Troconis, 44, were arrested Saturday in Avon, Connecticut, in connection with Jennifer's May 24 disappearance
  • The father of Jennifer's five children is charged with hindering prosecution and tampering with evidence, and Troconis has been booked on similar charges
  • Some 20 state police units searched properties owned by Fotis this weekend
  • Anyone who had contact with Jennifer Dulos on Friday May 24th, 2019 or has information regarding her disappearance should call the New Canaan Police Tip Line at 203-594-3544
Fotis Dulos, the millionaire real estate developer arrested in connection with the disappearance of his estranged wife Jennifer Dulos, is 'hot-headed, volatile and prone to over-reacting', a source with knowledge of the family has told DailyMail.com.

'A lot of people don't like him because he was so volatile with them, yelling, getting into disagreements and screaming matches,' the source revealed in an exclusive interview.

'If people were going to a party, or a landscaper was doing some work, and they parked on his road, he would totally over-react and call the cops. He's also a reckless driver, very hot-headed.

Police arrest estranged husband of missing mother of five in Connecticut and his girlfriend | Daily Mail Online

• A source shared alarming details about Fotis Dulos, 51, in an exclusive interview with DailyMail.com as the search for his estranged wife Jennifer Dulos continues
  • They described the millionaire real estate developer as 'hot-headed, volatile and prone to over-reacting'
  • Fotis and his girlfriend Michelle Troconis, 44, were arrested Saturday in Avon, Connecticut, in connection with Jennifer's May 24 disappearance
  • The father of Jennifer's five children is charged with hindering prosecution and tampering with evidence, and Troconis has been booked on similar charges
  • Some 20 state police units searched properties owned by Fotis this weekend
  • Anyone who had contact with Jennifer Dulos on Friday May 24th, 2019 or has information regarding her disappearance should call the New Canaan Police Tip Line at 203-594-3544
Fotis Dulos, the millionaire real estate developer arrested in connection with the disappearance of his estranged wife Jennifer Dulos, is 'hot-headed, volatile and prone to over-reacting', a source with knowledge of the family has told DailyMail.com.

'A lot of people don't like him because he was so volatile with them, yelling, getting into disagreements and screaming matches,' the source revealed in an exclusive interview.

'If people were going to a party, or a landscaper was doing some work, and they parked on his road, he would totally over-react and call the cops. He's also a reckless driver, very hot-headed.

Police arrest estranged husband of missing mother of five in Connecticut and his girlfriend | Daily Mail Online
Other than being a hot-headed jerk, an abusive husband, and probable murderer, he’s a lovely guy.

Other than being a hot-headed jerk, an abusive husband, and probable murderer, he’s a lovely guy.
Sure!

I mean, dude waterskis.
And he also went to Brown,and to Columbia, or someplace like that.

I've never been there myself, but I hear they make a great cup of coffee in Columbia!

This guy might be a hot-headed, murdering deadbeat, but hey, nobody's perfect.

So, c'mon, let's give the man his due:
He can stay up on his waterskis. That's some good stuff.

He probably really knows his java beans, too, what with having gone to Columbia and all.

Maybe his lawyer will cite those 2 things as mitigating factors at his sentencing after he gets convicted. I'll bet it would really impress the judge.

JMO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members