Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh noooo!

KHOU 11 News Houston‏Verified account @KHOU 4m4 minutes ago
'I think it’s going to be impossible' to determine Maleah's cause of death, Equusearch founder says https://on.khou.com/2wymEGi #KHOU11 #MaleahDavis

The image Tim Miller can’t shake is seeing a little pink barrette among the remains thrown out like trash on the side of the road in Arkansas.
HOUSTON — Medical examiners still haven’t formally identified the child’s body found in Arkansas on Friday, but Texas EquuSearch founder Tim Miller says he’s sure it’s Maleah.

After a month of searching all over Houston, Miller went to the scene where the remains were discovered.

“It was a gruesome sight. It was a terrible sight to see. It took hours gathering up body party and evidence,” said Miller. “I think it’s going to match some clothing and other things there that was found. I think I’m 99.9 percent.”

He says EquuSearch chartered the plane to get Houston investigators to Arkansas. He felt it was imperative they get there as quickly as possible.

It turned out, he was right.

Miller says the remains were left in a plastic bag, which had been run over by mowers.

Medical examiners in Harris County are now testing what little was left intact.

“They’re doing an autopsy to determine the cause of death. I think it’s going to be impossible,” said Miller.

The image he can’t shake is seeing a little pink barrette among the remains thrown out like trash.

While hoped this story had a different ending, Miller says at least they brought the little girl home.

“I don’t regret one minute of one day that we searched,” said Miller

Last edited:
oh noooo!

'I think it’s going to be impossible' to determine Maleah's cause of death, Equusearch founder says https://on.khou.com/2wymEGi #KHOU11 #MaleahDavis
HOUSTON — Medical examiners still haven’t formally identified the child’s body found in Arkansas on Friday, but Texas EquuSearch founder Tim Miller says he’s sure it’s Maleah.

After a month of searching all over Houston, Miller went to the scene where the remains were discovered.

Unfortunately, the mower might've done more damage than originally thought.

I hate typing that.

Why was Maleah the target? There were two other children in the home?

It could be because BB was jealous of the attention Malea h was getting over her. Nothing in this case is normal! The behaviors of BB are odd for a missing child. The comment DV brother made when he left the mail he is not ready yet. I am one that thinks they wanted decompression to take over to get rid of COD. That way they can stick with it was an accident. But we all know if it was really an accident why dispose of the child especially over state lines. IMO .

To show she had no idea he was capable of this.
You mean to make everyone “think” she had no idea? Because she has put on one helluva show since the start & I think this is just a continuance of that. It’s the only way she can, now that QX won’t be parading around with her in front of the cameras.
I can’t watch ANY videos of Maleah yet. So, if she looks happy in that one, it makes it worse. That lil baby was probably so confused about how to feel when DV was being nice to her...the minute the cameras are off these people, their true colors show
SMH MOO JMO IMO

You mean to make everyone “think” she had no idea? Because she has put on one helluva show since the start & I think this is just a continuance of that. It’s the only way she can, now that QX won’t be parading around with her in front of the cameras.
I can’t watch ANY videos of Maleah yet. So, if she looks happy in that one, it makes it worse. That lil baby was probably so confused about how to feel when DV was being nice to her...the minute the cameras are off these people, their true colors show
SMH MOO JMO IMO
I agree, and I think she looks confused and a little on guard in 90% of the photos and videos we've seen. Which is a desperately sad and stressful situation for a 4-year-old to be in. She did not deserve a single moment of any of this.

From the article in that tweet:

Could Derion Vence's alleged confession hurt Maleah Davis case?
KPRC legal analyst Brian Wice says Quanell X's interview with the media about the confession Maleah Davis' stepfather, Derion Vence, allegedly made to him could hurt the case rather than help him get a stiffer sentence.

Q: Why do you think Quanell X's discussion about Vence's alleged confession of dumping the body of Maleah Davis could hurt the case?

Wice: Because if a judge concludes it was not a voluntary confession, it won't be admitted into court and the jury won't be able to use it. If the judge concludes it was a voluntary confession, that it will be allowed into court.

[...]

What?! Voluntariness of a confession in terms of admissibility only relates to confessions to law enforcement, not anyone else. Not sure who this legal analyst is...

oh noooo!

The image Tim Miller can’t shake is seeing a little pink barrette among the remains thrown out like trash on the side of the road in Arkansas.

“It was a gruesome sight. It was a terrible sight to see. It took hours gathering up body party and evidence,” said Miller. “I think it’s going to match some clothing and other things there that was found. I think I’m 99.9 percent.”

He says EquuSearch chartered the plane to get Houston investigators to Arkansas. He felt it was imperative they get there as quickly as possible.

It turned out, he was right.

Miller says the remains were left in a plastic bag, which had been run over by mowers.

Medical examiners in Harris County are now testing what little was left intact.

“They’re doing an autopsy to determine the cause of death. I think it’s going to be impossible,” said Miller.

The image he can’t shake is seeing a little pink barrette among the remains thrown out like trash.

While hoped this story had a different ending, Miller says at least they brought the little girl home.

“I don’t regret one minute of one day that we searched,” said Miller

It's so cruel, you know? No one was there for her. moms boyfriend beat her, causes brain bleeds, needed brain surgery, CPS failed her (along with just about everyone else in her life).. then her moms boyfriend KILLED her, put her in a trash bag and then threw her on the side of the road for this four year old to decompose in the heat and humidity and THEN she was run over by an industrial mower. Like.. my God,... even in death she's just treated like trash. Reading this made me cry, because I could just picture that beautiful girl like he’s described. If that was one of my sons.... I just couldn’t. I would be screwed up beyond belief. Oh, I hope the people who’ve earned punishment for this outcome get every single thing they deserve in this life and the next.

Last edited:

Q: Has Maleah Davis' mother, Brittany Bowens, been charged?

A: No charges have been filed against her. Wice said Bowens made a tragic mistake by not helping law enforcement at a time when law enforcement needed her help to find Maleah. He said her moral responsibility is radically different from her criminal liability, which is zero.
Q&A: What's to come next in Maleah Davis case?

This needs to change. I pray to whatever god is up there that they file some sort of charges for BB. This was so much more than “moral responsibility” IMO. SO MUCH MORE. She chose herself, money, and a man continually, which IMO led to her death. Reading that last sentence made my blood boil. I feel like there is plenty criminal liability. She knew her daughter was being abused, and did nothing.
IMO
Hopefully they view/charge BB (at least) similarly to how they did Caliyah McNabb’s ‘mother’ CB
Bell also spoke, saying she was a good Mom. The judge reminded her about meeting with her on Wednesday, and he had explained to her why she was charged and she was not a good Mom and that any other Mom in the county would say her actions were not a good Mom. He told her most Moms are like grizzle bears, and have the term Momma Bear for a reason. That some Moms don't even let people visit their newborn due to protecting them from possible germs and illnesses. He told her she did the exact opposite, and had a mixed up view of what a good Mom is. He told her she created an environment that allowed her child to be killed. That she chose McNabb and meth over her kids.
— BBM — snipped post referenced came from: 2Hope4 GA - Caliyah McNabb, 15 days, Newton County, 7 Oct 2017 *Arrests* #2

It sounds like DV's relationship with his mistress was more serious, rather than casual.

I'm beginning to think that the mistress may have driven him to the hospital. It sort of makes sense.

DV gets rid of the body overnight, comes back to his apartment early evening. Leaves after a few hours. Goes to his mistress who drops him off and abandons the car at a parking lot.

BB's message to him in one of the earlier interview kind of fits the narrative.
“You hid from me and you left me. I have no feelings for that man. I don't have no feelings for him at this point. He was the last person to see my daughter. I seen you when you came home. You didn't say anything to me. I stood up for you. I wanted to believe your story,”

Could this explain BB continuing to wear the ring, refusing to remove the Instagram posts of DV? She still wants to "win", show the mistress who DV belongs to? I'm just wondering. It may be completely off base. But those actions stood out as odd to me. Is it less of standing by him and more of guarding territory? Questions only. Not fact. Not even an opinion. Less than MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288