Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is interesting. I have not heard about the 4 wheel drive vehicle driving at speed before. If that car had William in there then it is highly likely that Williams abduction was planned. Beneroon Drive Kendall is a pretty out of the way area.

My statement about how long was William alone in the garden stands. I believe that he was left unsupervised for much longer than 5 minutes.

That is interesting. I have not heard about the 4 wheel drive vehicle driving at speed before. If that car had William in there then it is highly likely that Williams abduction was planned. Beneroon Drive Kendall is a pretty out of the way area.

My statement about how long was William alone in the garden stands. I believe that he was left unsupervised for much longer than 5 minutes.
hey dragon
you ask some interesting and valid questions however you will be banned from the thread for any suggestive or implicative suggestions about the foster family.
they are completely out of bounds for topic.o_O
stick around, fresh eyes are great!
:)

There is a lot that simply does not sit well with me since the first week of the inquest:
1. why was the FFC’s mother not questioned on the stand? As one of the last people to see William surely her recollection of events would have been important.
2. FFC stated during the call to the police that there were no suspicious cars in the area when William went missing. Yet, later she remembered two cars parked across the road and a third car that cruised the street and the driver locked eyes with FFC. No other neighbours, as far as I know, have come forward to say they saw strange cars.
3. The FFC recollection of the time that William was left alone outside. How long exactly was he alone while FFC was making and drinking tea.......5 minutes or longer?

FFC seems to have changed her story a number of times.
And you are implying? Remember theFFC have been cleared - numerous times. And we need to be extra careful with our posts on this new thread. Very strict TOS.

Thank you for pointing that out k - Mac. I would have thought that since William has never been found and his disappearance is still a mystery, that nobody would have been cleared. As I said, from what I have read some things do not add up to me. But hopefully the Inquest will throw some light on what has happened to William

could the wooden box over the window have been used to hide someone spying on the neighbours?

I was thinking it could be to cover up a window that once had a box-style airconditioner in it. I live in NQ and you often see windows covered in a timber board where once had been and the occupant has not replaced the glass/frame.

And what are the charges? And how do you know it's the AJ we've been following? He seems to have fallen altogether off my radar, so sorry if they seem very ignorant questions. I'm not saying you're wrong, I just don't know.

Yes..may just be there is another person with same name. There are two AJ in the court listing. One applying for an AVO in Penrith and one applying for bail in Sydney.
I also read a post stating BS has an application in the courts against a msm provider. I can't find anything listed under his name though?

And what are the charges? And how do you know it's the AJ we've been following? He seems to have fallen altogether off my radar, so sorry if they seem very ignorant questions. I'm not saying you're wrong, I just don't know.
ok i'll keep it to myself until admin get back to me

ETA: unless someone else knows how to be verified?

There is a lot that simply does not sit well with me since the first week of the inquest:
1. why was the FFC’s mother not questioned on the stand? As one of the last people to see William surely her recollection of events would have been important.
2. FFC stated during the call to the police that there were no suspicious cars in the area when William went missing. Yet, later she remembered two cars parked across the road and a third car that cruised the street and the driver locked eyes with FFC. No other neighbours, as far as I know, have come forward to say they saw strange cars.
3. The FFC recollection of the time that William was left alone outside. How long exactly was he alone while FFC was making and drinking tea.......5 minutes or longer?

FFC seems to have changed her story a number of times.
1. I imagine there's a very good reason, backed up by a medical certificate.
2. That's exactly why FFC is being questioned about the cars, so the coroner can assess the reliability of her apparent recollection.
3. Well, we don't know, but I think we have a better idea than we did previously. I put it at up to 11 minutes unless FFC is outright lying, which I don't suggest, but you're entitled to think otherwise (silently).

Remember the coroner has a huge brief of evidence prior to the inquest and when witnesses are called it's for specific reasons, not just for the theatre of telling the story.

BBM--Why? Are you assuming it's not a neighbour's car?

Mr Craddock made a statement at the start of the inquest that the FFC's statement said that " William was only out of sight & no audible " tiger roars " heard for 5 minutes only"

He went on to say : " perhaps it was longer, that's a matter for the coroner to determine" & added " 5 minutes seems to fit the facts "

Mr Craddock made a statement at the start of the inquest that the FFC's statement said that " William was only out of sight & no audible " tiger roars " heard for 5 minutes only"

He went on to say : " perhaps it was longer, that's a matter for the coroner to determine" & added " 5 minutes seems to fit the facts "

'Somebody knows' what happened to William Tyrrell: Inquest
Craddock in the vid saying pretty much as you reported doc.
The FFC account would place William's disappearance about 10:30 or a little before. The kind of searching that one would naturally expect of parents, carers and immediate community members was undertaken straight away, other community members got involved straight away.

'Somebody knows' what happened to William Tyrrell: Inquest
Craddock in the vid saying as much as you reported doc.
The FFC account would place William's disappearance about 10:30 or a little before. The kind of searching that one would naturally expect of parents, carers and immediate community members was undertaken straight away, other community members got involved straight away.

I imagine that they have been able to pin down the time that William was silent (no roars) by neighbours recollection of the squeals and excited play they could hear.
Neighbours would also be aware of when they started hearing the calls for William, and when they saw FM searching and knocking at their doors.
Perhaps this type of thing are the facts that Mr Craddock says the 5 mins or so seem to fit.

Plus FD arrived home earlier than we first thought. I think CCTV of his vehicle passing by the tennis courts would time stamp his arrival home. William was only just missing when he arrived home, it seems.

We saw the video of FD (posted just a few pages ago) going over his search pattern and times with a police officer. I feel sure that all family and relevant neighbours were subject to similar re-enactments/descriptions. This has proven to be a very thorough and detailed investigation, as far as I can see. And I feel the families and cleared neighbours have been cleared due to thorough investigation.

Yes..may just be there is another person with same name. There are two AJ in the court listing. One applying for an AVO in Penrith and one applying for bail in Sydney.
I also read a post stating BS has an application in the courts against a msm provider. I can't find anything listed under his name though?

There was something listed with his name at the time the post was first made, as I looked at it.
It was Spedding against Daily Mail.
Haven't looked at it since. Is it gone now?
Those listings seem to come and go. Perhaps the cases get moved if another case is running over its designated time, or if the MSM lawyers think of another stalling tactic.

There was something listed with his name at the time the post was first made, as I looked at it.
It was Spedding against Daily Mail.
Haven't looked at it since. Is it gone now?
Those listings seem to come and go. Perhaps the cases get moved if another case is running over its designated time, or if the MSM lawyers think of another stalling tactic.
it was there last night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members