Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything about this case shocks me for some strange reason. We've seen it a million times, and yet, I'm shocked by this. How can a mother of a young girl participate in killing another mother / human being? I know this sounds super naive, but I can't get my head around it.

Sadly, Michelle will get away with peddling the 'poor abused girlfriend afraid of Flotis excuse' He made me do it blah blah. I fear she will walk.
It appears that she is up to her eyeballs in this.

Like “conspiracy to commit murder,” deep.

She could be looking at many years in prison, and that’s even if she strikes some sort of a deal.

School Calendar |New Canaan Country School
It looks like their lacrosse and other sports start around 3 - 3:15 and 3:30 so I am guessing school lets out between 2- 3pm. And JD's last appointment was at 1pm. So there may have been an expectation of pick up around that time and either JD did not arrive and Nanny was called or their plan was Nanny pick up and bring home to New Canaan house? Something made her drive to NYC IMO something out of the ordinary. That is a long drive and if pick up was around 3 - and the drive was 3 hours 44 minutes or so - it puts their arrival around 7pm and they were safe with her mom, mom had the guard set up, and called to report her missing. This makes sense to me JMO.

School Calendar |New Canaan Country School
It looks like their lacrosse and other sports start around 3 - 3:15 and 3:30 so I am guessing school lets out between 2- 3pm. And JD's last appointment was at 1pm. So there may have been an expectation of pick up around that time and either JD did not arrive and Nanny was called or their plan was Nanny pick up and bring home to New Canaan house? Something made her drive to NYC IMO something out of the ordinary. That is a long drive and if pick up was around 3 - and the drive was 3 hours 44 minutes or so - it puts their arrival around 7pm and they were safe with her mom, mom had the guard set up, and called to report her missing. This makes sense to me JMO.
Good thinking about the timing. Once the kids were safe, 911 was called. Whew. What a horrible, horrible situation.
jmo

The judge unfortunately changed the visitation (Judge Heller I believe) essentially reversing the prior orders from the court. Still trying to figure out how and why this happened given the history of the case, two contempt citations for STBX and Judge Heller calling STBX a liar in the courtroom testimony. If anyone has any color or further insights on this hearing/episode and can explain why this reversal happened I would appreciate it greatly as I am totally baffled by this particular ruling.
I don’t know about CT but some states limit time on parental restrictions. It could be she had to change it. JMO

no live streaming but NBC CT is pool camera and will be sharing
video with other media gathered at courthouse and coverage
begins on NBC CT at 4pm.

10:15 am- FBI Recovery Team was seen placing orange evidence markers in the woods of Waveny Park near Lapham Rd. and Merritt Parkway Bridge. Agents also searching along shoulder
of parkway.

Major Crime Squad Unit just pulled into FD's home driveway
Carolina Cruz (@CCruzNews) | Twitter

Interested they were arrested at the same time, very unlike another case where the man may have used the new gf to help kill/dispose of the old gf. In that one, she struck her deal so I wonder if there is no deal, she isn't talking, or just what is going on with her role. Now if they have her on video they may not need a deal. JMO

Yes, but in their eagerness to put FD away, will they agree to no jail time for her, and settle for deportation ? Hope you're right.
Yes, but in their eagerness to put FD away, will they agree to no jail time for her, and settle for deportation ? Hope you're right.
Unless she can lead them to a body, I think any special treatment is an abomination! MOO

Unless prosecutors need to offer her immunity to testify against him, she will most likely get several years in prison. I believe she is in it maybe even to the extent that FD is, and I think they were sloppy enough that prosecutors won't have to offer her a great deal in exchange for testimony. JMO

Last edited:
The time frame is actually 8 to 11 I think because I read that Jennifer had an appointment at 11 and did not show up. iirc
But they may not have called right away. Her vehicle was gone and the housekeeper didn’t notice blood and I haven’t seen where she was concerned, she probably did her job and left. The friends called but from my understanding was a few hours later. The time frame for death, cleanup and moving could actually be larger. JMO

ETA: timeline as far as disposing the body.

Last edited:
no live streaming but NBC CT is pool camera and will be sharing
video with other media gathered at courthouse and coverage
begins on NBC CT at 4pm.

10:15 am- FBI Recovery Team was seen placing orange evidence markers in the woods of Waveny Park near Lapham Rd. and Merritt Parkway Bridge. Agents also searching along shoulder
of parkway.

Major Crime Squad Unit just pulled into FD's home driveway
Carolina Cruz (@CCruzNews) | Twitter
Thanks for the info. I hope the video they share is from a real cameraman/woman. No disrespect to reporters who have to now film themselves with selfie-sticks, but I miss proper video when reporters are reporting from the field. Drives me nuts....and the bumpy shots make me dizzy.

Okay, enough of my pet peeve. I'll take whatever coverage.

jmo

How stupid some highly educated people can be. Just walking or driving around town, opening random dumpster lids and throwing in trash bags, then on to the next one. I'm glad they're idiots though in this case.

BBM:

Thank you for saying this!

A lot of people equate a person's level of education with their level of intelligence.
That's a fallacy.

Being highly educated doesn't in and of itself qualify FD as being smarter than your average bear.
It simply means he went to school for a lot of years.

I ain't impressed with FD's paper credentials. At all.

I'm sure he's really wowed by his own academic achievements, though!

Maybe they'll let him tape his diplomas to the wall in the jail, so he can impress his cellmate.

JMO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members