Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is destitute, and yet he can afford Riccio as his defense attorney...so he likely has the money to pay whatever his defense costs. I wonder if, in his list of creditors, does his defense attorney jump ahead of Mrs. Farber, to whom Dulos is in debt in the amt of around $2mil, or any other creditors? Does anyone here know how it works? He may owe some of his former partners money as well, not to mention any subcontractors who may have liens against properties that his lawyers expect him to liquidate. Somehow, I think the lawyers won’t get stiffed like everybody else

I’m not sure, but I do remember that case from when I lived in Monroe, which is next to Newtown, where the murder took place!

I also remember Atty Riccio being in the news a lot when I lived in CT.
The stepfather of my friend was also one of his PDs. Insane case. This one looks like it's shaping up to be something else, IMO. Unfortunately not surprised at the lack of new info from the hearings. These houses they have to search are enormous!

Arraignments ended. Judge kept bond for Fotis Dulos and Michelle Troconis at $500,000. If posted subject to GPS monitors and they must surrender passports. She’s already done turned in passport and says she’ll post today No contact with other defendant

Did Judge say if they can leave the area? I bet she tries to go back to Florida with her daughter.

He is destitute, and yet he can afford Riccio as his defense attorney...so he likely has the money to pay whatever his defense costs. I wonder if, in his list of creditors, does his defense attorney jump ahead of Mrs. Farber, to whom Dulos is in debt in the amt of around $2mil, or any other creditors? Does anyone here know how it works? He may owe some of his former partners money as well, not to mention any subcontractors who may have liens against properties that his lawyers expect him to liquidate. Somehow, I think the lawyers won’t get stiffed like everybody else
I would think he would have put down a hefty retainer to secure this attorney - and since the litigation with his MIL is ongoing - that's his money until there is a ruling but I would have hoped assets would have been frozen at some point JMO

From FOX News reporter on scene - the attorneys ask for leniency on bond. FD has no criminal record. The judge left bond as is, 500,000 each. Likely to be more charges. FD's attorney says he will not make bond today. MT's attorney says she will likely post bond later today.

Someone(s) wanted her gone.
What the eff is wrong with people ?

You no longer love the person you married ? Maybe try to divorce amicably for the sake of your children at the very least.
You don't murder the other person, the parent of your children.
Who wants to risk the rest of their life behind bars ?
A narcissist who thinks the rules dont apply to him, who thinks hes smarter than the investigators, who justifies his actions by blaming other people, who has contempt for a person, and has no conscience, the are empty inside, no remorse, they are evil.

Dave Altimari‏ @davealtimari
Michelle Troconis, the girlfriend of Fotis Dulos, who is also charged with hindering prosecution and tampering with evidence is being represented by Westport Attorney Andrew Bowman. Her parents are in courthouse awaiting her arraignment.

6:37 AM - 3 Jun 2019 pst

Courtroom cleared of all other cases and both attorneys are back in court so expect arraignment of Dulos and Troconis to begin soon.

7:48 AM - 3 Jun 2019 pst

Looks like Fotis Dulos will be arraigned first as his attorney Eugene Riccio is at the defense table. Riccio is no stranger to high profile cases he represented Kyle Navin, the Easton man convicted of killing his parents.

7:55 AM - 3 Jun 2019 pst

In short@court appearance fotis Dulos says nothing snd jusge keeps bond at 500k. Prosecutor tells judge that state “expects more charges to be filed” in this case

8:21 AM - 3 Jun 2019 pst

Fotis Dulos will likely not make bail today according to his attorney Eugene Riccio. Will be ordered to wear GPS if he does case transferred to Stamford for 6/11

8:23 AM - 3 Jun 2019 pst

This is a wide open question in my mind right now.

I think it depends.

It depends on her own level of involvement in JD's murder, i.e., whether she had a direct hand in the murder itself or not.

It depends on whether LE can gather the evidence they need to nail FD without her testimony.

If LE needs what the side piece knows in order to locate JD's remains or to build/bolster their case against FD, the DA may very well make a sweet deal with her.

We've certainly seen this happen in other cases.
It wouldn't surprise me to see that happen in this one.
I think we all need to be prepared for that possibility.

JMO.

Yeah, I agree. Out on bond now, will walk. jmo.

I think if a person had planned to kill and dispose of someone, they would first and foremost take the person out of the house to kill them. No one has ever successfully cleaned up blood so luminol etc. doesn't find it.
If that was their plan then it was doomed from the start.[/
You are right but I was speaking of this specific case. If FD came to the house with the express purpose of killing her, I think he would have taken her out of the house if he planned to draw blood ( shoot, hit over head, knife etc.) He didn't strangle her or there would be no blood to have to be cleaned up.
I also have considered where the blood residue was found helps to indicate what happened, ie.. the garage, the bedroom, the bathroom.
Most people don’t realize that head wounds bleed badly. They believe TV that the person just falls. They could have falsely assumed based on tv, that blunt force trauma doesn’t draw blood. They also could have falsely assumed, again from tv, that bleach will remove all traces of bloodJMO

Marissa Alter‏Verified account @MarissaAlter
Packed courtroom for the arraignment of Fotis Dulos and Michelle Troconis. Standing room only right now. Many media members are lining the back wall and sides of the courtroom. @News12CT

D8JOHseWwAUDB_F.jpg

7:36 AM - 3 Jun 2019 pst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads