Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe FD met his accomplice, alleged, in Florida. JD wrote about trips to Florida and waterskiing in something I read.....

It's speculation - what we do know is they found blood in her home and FD and MT have been arrested for tampering with evidence and hindering a prosecution with additional charges (according to the article I posted upthread). We have rumors and MSM reported he was spotted on video in Hartford IIRC. I and others are trying to keep her media thread updated so we can pull MSM articles as needed. Honestly, there hasn't been much confirmed other than the blood and she's missing with no cell/credit card activity since 5/24 and they haven't even indicated the time for that. Mom reported her missing at 7pm (I think when she knew the kids were safe at her home) JMO

Ahh. Thank you.

It was stated as fact "The issue he has right now is he cleaned up blood" which can be confusing for people who haven't been closely following and are just catching up.

You know how those things get legs of their own and then bam. Speculation becomes fact here if we don't say "IMO"!

I was trying to find the probable cause statement to figure that out.

I hate her even more than I hate him.

He killed (I assume) the mother of his own children. Children he supposedly loves and who he knows adore their mother. He knew his ex intimately, for years.

He did this to his family and he is the one who wanted her dead.

It always surprises me to see that people are more angry with the female accomplice or affair than the main perp.

Ahh. Thank you.

It was stated as fact "his problem is he cleaned up blood" which can be confusing for people who haven't been closely following and are just catching up.

You know how those things get legs of their own and then bam. Speculation becomes fact here if we don't say "IMO"!

He killed (I assume) the mother of his own children. Children he supposedly loves and who he knows adore their mother. He knew his ex intimately, for years.

It always surprises me to see that people are more angry with the female accomplice or affair than the main perp.
Yes, they do - I try to use IMO, JMO and MOO but sometimes forget myself. According to reports, they weren't planning to release the warrants, etc. until after the hearing so hoping Fox61 or the twitter folks will post them soon. Then we can see what they do have IMO.

Marissa Alter‏Verified account @MarissaAlter
Estranged husband Fotis Dulos & girlfriend Michelle Troconis were just arraigned in connection to the disappearance of Jennifer Dulos. The judge kept both bonds at $500,000 despite requests from their attorneys to lower bond. @News12CT

8:29 AM - 3 Jun 2019 pst

Just put conditions on any bond release. It must be posted at the courthouse, passports must be surrendered, and both must submit to GPS monitoring. @News12CT

8:30 AM - 3 Jun 2019 pst

Attorney for Troconis is Andrew Bowman. He says she will post bond today. Attorney for Fotis Dulos is Gene Riccio. Riccio says he doesn’t think Dulos will post bond today. @News12CT

8:31 AM - 3 Jun 2019 pst

One another note: case was transferred to Stamford, which is typical for more serious crimes. If Fotis Dulos doesn’t post bond today, he will have to do so at the courthouse in Stamford and there must be a bond hearing there beforehand. @News12CT

8:34 AM - 3 Jun 2019 pst

Ahh. Thank you.

It was stated as fact "his problem is he cleaned up blood" which can be confusing for people who haven't been closely following and are just catching up.

But we don't even know who killed her, lol. I'm not just disgusted by the fact that she participated in a murder, but that she shamelessly dated him while he was married.

It always surprises me that people think dating married people is no big deal.

What's crazy is there's no mention of JD's car being seeing on any video near the park. I mean come on it had to be broad daylight when that car was moved to the park. I'm sure there's houses around with cameras that can maybe capture the car driving by. It's crazy they've been so hush about that.

What's crazy is there's no mention of JD's car being seeing on any video near the park. I mean come on it had to be broad daylight when that car was moved to the park. I'm sure there's houses around with cameras that can maybe capture the car driving by. It's crazy they've been so hush about that.
They haven't released much at all IMO. They may have video we don't know about but if they did, and he is on it that would be very very bad for him JMO

I wonder if the 11pm arrest was strategic. Since the hearings wouldn't happen until Monday, it meant that the GF would have to spend the weekend in jail and get a taste of the life she might have if convicted. And, hopefully getting her to talk. If it is true that she did not eat during the weekend, she might just want to cut a deal so she can be a mother and have her freedom.

There seems to be activity going on regarding the searches - what I would like to see is have her post bond, then get re-arrested for murder JMO

That may very well happen. It seems that investigators may be very close to finding Jennifer, and when they do, you can rest assured that both FD and MT will be facing much more severe charges than what they have been charged with so far. She had better enjoy her freedom, because I think it will be for only a very brief time. JMO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member