Kyron Horman Discussion Thread 2017-2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most murderers are not particularly intelligent but they are motivated
And determined to carry out their dirty deed---even if she is of average intelligence
That would be enough for her to plan and execute a successful killing
And there was the 6-plus "window" when Kyron was gone but no-one knew. (No one except the perpetrator(s), of course).

Remember? First, TMH said Kyron's teacher at the time is deaf in one ear and managed to get the info about the doctor's appointment confused even though it's most likely emails were exchanged on the topic.

And then TMH offered up on her Dr. Phil debut that she herself is deaf in one ear. Only on that show, she was using it as her own excuse for failing the first poly, walking out on the second, and failing a third.

So, while perhaps a convenient excuse, certainly not original, huh?

The fact that they couldn't determine age or gender immediately suggests IMO that whatever remains were found are pretty old and have degraded significantly. I vaguely remember another case in which investigators couldn't immediately determine the age and gender of remains that were found, but I can't recall which case that was. IIRC, the remains were later ID'd as someone who'd been missing a while.

I'm not sure I want this to be Kyron or not. :(

I think we all know Kyron is dead whether we want it that way or not. IF his bones can be found, please let them be found and give some closure to his mother.

—Desiree will be holding a press conference this Tuesday, June 4th at 9:00am

“Remember last June 4th...I posted on FB talking about something big...Tuesday June 4th, 2019 is the day so mark your calendars. I will be at Tualatin Valley Fire & Rescue Station #72 at 11646 N.W. Skyline Blvd at 9:00am for a press conference to announce what we are doing next to bring my Kyron home. Please attend if you can, I will have time to answer questions and visit with Kyron's supporters afterward.

I want to thank the TV F&R for hosting us again, I so appreciate it. It will be a school day for the kids at Skyline Elementary and I don't want to disrupt their day. Watch the news, KGW will have exclusive coverage that will be airing. Thank you for everyone's support as I worked on this for the past two years, you all have helped so much.

Let's bring Kyron home!

Here is the flyer for Tuesday, June 4th please share so we can have a huge turnout. Thank you.”

Desiree Davidson Young

Attachments

• 3586A67B-DB1A-4E6F-84C1-8FB6723A2E56.jpeg
    3586A67B-DB1A-4E6F-84C1-8FB6723A2E56.jpeg
    187.9 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
I remember when this story broke.
Its hard to believe its been 9 years.
Kyron, where are you?
Give a sign.
Lead someone to you.

I remember when this story broke as well, strangely, it feels like it was just yesterday. It was the evening of June 4, 2010 and I was watching Anderson Cooper 360. During the show, he said they had breaking news out of Oregon on a massive search for little boy who had went missing from his school. They went live to a local TV news reporter and they were interviewing Carol Moulton.

It’s hard to believe that was 9 years ago. In the last year, I’ve lost two dear friends that I met through following Kyron’s case, one just this past January. Both women were strong, long-time advocates for finding missing children and for finding Kyron.

I hope and pray that they got answers when they arrived in Heaven, and can somehow give a sign where he is. It’s time for Kyron to come home.

#AskTerri #AskDede #FindKyron

Attachments

• 4499439D-FBAE-4DB6-BB69-296A7BBA1AB8.jpeg
    4499439D-FBAE-4DB6-BB69-296A7BBA1AB8.jpeg
    250.7 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
I remember when this story broke as well, strangely, it feels like it was just yesterday. It was the evening of June 4, 2010 and I was watching Anderson Cooper 360. During the show, he said they had breaking news out of Oregon on a massive search for little boy who had went missing from his school. They went live to a local TV news reporter and they were interviewing Carol Moulton.

It’s hard to believe that was 9 years ago. In the last year, I’ve lost two dear friends that I met through following Kyron’s case, one just this past January. Both women were strong, long-time advocates for finding missing children and for finding Kyron.

I hope and pray that they got answers when they arrived in Heaven, and can somehow give a sign where he is. It’s time for Kyron to come home.

#AskTerri #AskDede #FindKyron
What was the breaking news?

The breaking news out of Oregon was that a little boy went missing earlier that day from his elementary school science fair. By that evening, they already had a massive search underway.
That's breaking news?

It's Oregon. The brush could so easily swallow up a child's body. It could easily hide an adult.

To me it's like finding a needle in a haystack. Even if they had the exact square mile I think it could be hard to find him.

THIS. When people say she's a mastermind, couldn't have hid the body that thoroughly - well, she doesn't have to be - she got lucky and helped by the terrain. Think about recent cases that illustrate how difficult it is to find child's remains, even with specific information, it's mind-boggling to contemplate the odds of finding tiny little Kyron in the vastness of Oregon.

The example of Elizabeth Shelly comes to mind - they knew her killer couldn't have disposed of her far from her home as he was on foot, but even with days of searching, with dogs, they didn't find her until he gave up the location - which was only about 3 blocks from her home under some leaves, etc. SO hard to find those tiny bodies :( Even narrowing it down to Sauvie Island, it's still going to take a miracle.

On the other hand...hikers, hunters, workers make miracles happen and find bodies sometimes in the most remote and inaccessible location. Dylan Redwine, Lindsey Baum, the Iowa girls, and many others.

I will never not believe TH doesn't know exactly what happened to Kyron and where he is, nor will I ever forget his sweet little glasses-wearing face.

THIS. When people say she's a mastermind, couldn't have hid the body that thoroughly - well, she doesn't have to be - she got lucky and helped by the terrain. Think about recent cases that illustrate how difficult it is to find child's remains, even with specific information, it's mind-boggling to contemplate the odds of finding tiny little Kyron in the vastness of Oregon.

The example of Elizabeth Shelly comes to mind - they knew her killer couldn't have disposed of her far from her home as he was on foot, but even with days of searching, with dogs, they didn't find her until he gave up the location - which was only about 3 blocks from her home under some leaves, etc. SO hard to find those tiny bodies :( Even narrowing it down to Sauvie Island, it's still going to take a miracle.

On the other hand...hikers, hunters, workers make miracles happen and find bodies sometimes in the most remote and inaccessible location. Dylan Redwine, Lindsey Baum, the Iowa girls, and many others.

I will never not believe TH doesn't know exactly what happened to Kyron and where he is, nor will I ever forget his sweet little glasses-wearing face.

Aww. Me either. It kills me that he was sad and scared before he was murdered and told his mom he didn't want to go back to that woman.

And his poor mom was helpless to protect him.

I'm 100% sure it was Terri. She's sneaky, shady, manipulative, mean, and she has the skills to hide a body.

I hope every time she laughs the guilt makes it hurt a little bit. But I doubt it.

Anyone know a mailing address for Desiree? I'd like to write to her.

“Less than 100 acres” :(

(Desiree audio at link)

This morning we're hearing from Kyron's mom, Desiree Young. She did an interview w/ former KATU anchor @MattJohnsonNEWS for his podcast & he shared some of it w/ us (thank you, Matt). Here she talks about the narrowed search area -->
Genevieve Reaume on Twitter

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members