Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am curious what the conversation is like between MT and her parents - will they defend her like CW's parents did to him even casting negativity on the victim? I don't know how a parent handles this type of situation - to me she looks a bit like she's been through the wringer either with guilt, nerves, drugs, something. MOO

100% they are going to find her, and very soon. Like today, tomorrow. These two are sloppy as hell and stupid to boot. For sure they left her nearby somewhere and it's a matter of time. I'm excited for MT to make bail and then be arrested as she walks out of jail. That would make my day.
If there is a body. MOO.

Sounds just like the Kelsey Berreth murder scene.

What about the walls and other surfaces? It took Krystal Kenney an hour to clean "all" the blood in Kelsey's case. How long did it take these two? The cleaner did not notice the blood, so it clould have been limited mostly to the garage.
According to timing on the warrants, they left the NC area ~noon. Assuming dropping her car at Waveny was the last thing they did before they left, and knowing JD would've likely left her home around 9-10 to make her doctor's appointments, I would guess the entire attack and clean-up took about 2-ish hours?

I think she dropped off her kids and just a few minutes later, she was gone.

IIRC, the school was only a few minutes away from her home.

jmo
we do know she returned home after dropping off the kids - there was blood after all. I also thought I read she spoke on the phone with a friend at 9am or so but can't find that now. I think they were waiting for her - and I think MT was there. sponges to clean up blood? towels maybe but sponges only absorb so much and then have to be wrung out. MOO

I know. So not only will he now be known as a murderer, horrible husband, and bad businessman...he'll be laughed at as a total screw up.

The guy threw everything, absolutely everything away.

Same for her.

jmopinion
It appears he's actually kind of small guy... and his expression is very odd. Prison is going to be exceptionally cruel for a dude like this.

People from a "redneck trailer park" didn't commit this crime. Just saying. Looks like just the opposite.
Too bad, though. Chances are if JD had lived in a "redneck trailer park" she would have been armed and perhaps protected herself.

According to timing on the warrants, they left the NC area ~noon. Assuming dropping her car at Waveny was the last thing they did before they left, and knowing JD would've likely left her home around 9-10 to make her doctor's appointments, I would guess the entire attack and clean-up took about 2-ish hours?
So, where is JD, in the back of the car? If so why haven't cadaver dogs made a hit. It is usually only 1 1/2 to 2 hours until they can smell something positive.

Timing according to warrant:

- At 1337, FD entered the Mount Spring Road property.
- He didn't leave the property until 1538, when he returned to the Jefferson Crossing home, arriving at 1617.
- At 1721, he returned to the area of the Mountain Spring property.
- At 1734, he arrived back at his Jefferson crossing residence.
- At 1910, FD was in Hartford.
- At 1941, he left the area to return to Jefferson Crossing.
- According to surveillance footage from a neighbor, FD arrived home at 2012 and CHECKED THE MAIL (seriously, dude?).

Again, based on Google maps, he would have left the NC area around noon to arrive at the Mountain Spring property around 1337.

1:37pm he was done at the New Canaan house. so I'm thinking they will find her at the Mount Spring Road Property. I'm hoping her SUV was caught on camera somewhere between her home and the park - I also think they have a very detailed timeline IMO

I'm watching the video now of the proceeding this morning. I think she looks scared but also strong and not at all ashamed for being there. Interesting.

If my parents had to come to see me in court and post bail for me, I would be a wreck at putting them through that. I would also be so ashamed as a mother for putting my child through the trauma. I don't see any of that in her.

She looks cold to me. Of course, my opinion of her demeanor doesn't indicate guilt or not...but I do happen to think she was very involved. She sure doesn't look remorseful, imo.

jmopinion

1:37pm he was done at the New Canaan house. so I'm thinking they will find her at the Mount Spring Road Property. I'm hoping her SUV was caught on camera somewhere between her home and the park - I also think they have a very detailed timeline IMO
You’d think the cadaver dogs would hit on one of the vehicles though? Unless they somehow hid the body around JD’s house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy