Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, where is JD, in the back of the car? If so why haven't cadaver dogs made a hit. It is usually only 1 1/2 to 2 hours until they can smell something positive.
I'm assuming the body was in whatever car they took to NC and was transported to FD's property. Does anyone know how many acres he owns? Between the two properties and the acreage, I have no idea how long it could take to find her, especially depending on where she is. I have a good feeling we'll know later today or tomorrow.

I'm watching the video now of the proceeding this morning. I think she looks scared but also strong and not at all ashamed for being there. Interesting.

If my parents had to come to see me in court and post bail for me, I would be a wreck at putting them through that. I would also be so ashamed as a mother for putting my child through the trauma. I don't see any of that in her.

She looks cold to me. Of course, my opinion of her demeanor doesn't indicate guilt or not...but I do happen to think she was very involved. She sure doesn't look remorseful, imo.

jmopinion

Agree. Plus posting a 500K bond is no small matter. Maybe she or her parents have lots of idle cash, but usually it's posted by a bondsman. And the fee for that is 10% of the bond and it's non refundable. So, unless they have the cash, they'd have to pay 50K and never see it again. That's a fair bit of money for most of us to say bye bye to. And it's not a get out of jail card. It's just temporary. If they add more charges, she's back in jail. Still out the 50K. This is why FD isn't posting bail.

MT bonded out

VIDEO: Michelle Troconis hides her face after posting bond and leaving court. Charged with evidence tampering and obstruction in case of missing mom of five, Jennifer Dulos.

ETA... Tony Aiello Tweet

Remember, many of the properties where FD lives and the properties nearby 80 Mountain Springs where they were searching yesterday are on 2+ acres and some of those properties aren’t even developed. Lots of acreage away from others so smell of decomp may not be noticed. I live close by but haven’t felt right about going over but do wonder if there are a series of land plots one after the other that are owned by him....good place to bring a body...and also wondering when he purchased the 80 Mountain Spring home. Does timing suggest planning/premeditation....this marks the spot and a great one at that for her to “live”.

I'm trying to imagine the brazenness that it takes to drive halfway across the state with 30 bags full of bloody evidence. Do people really think he would have deposited Jennifer separately, in the vicinity of New Canaan, and THEN driven the bags elsewhere? It seems like it would be more efficient to make the single trip back to the Hartford area - especially on a bright, sunny day, as it was in New Canaan on the day she disappeared.
Also, I hate to talk about this this way - in respect for JD and her family - but despite the fact that NC is wealthy, it's in an area that's so much more densely populated than Greater Hartford. I really feel like a body or an odor would have been detected by now. More uninhabited space up toward the Farmington area.

Last edited:
Agree. Plus posting a 500K bond is no small matter. Maybe she or her parents have lots of idle cash, but usually it's posted by a bondsman. And the fee for that is 10% of the bond and it's non refundable. So, unless they have the cash, they'd have to pay 50K and never see it again. That's a fair bit of money for most of us to say bye bye to. And it's not a get out of jail card. It's just temporary. If they add more charges, she's back in jail. Still out the 50K. This is why FD isn't posting bail.
This is Fairfield County we’re talking here. 500k is chunk change to a lot of people. I have college friends who grew up there and most of them had no problem going to private lower school, boarding school and college full pay and still have parents with luxury cars, second homes etc. FD is a Greek immigrant who definitely did not come from that world like Jennifer and probably MT did.

Does anyone know if he has a boat?
we looked into this early on in thread #1 - boats have to be registered in CT but I couldn't find where it is searchable- apparently he made the children practice water skiing (it's in the divorce pleadings) so he probably did. IMO
ETA link
In her initial divorce filing, Jennifer Dulos described her husband’s affinity for water skiing, which she characterized as an “obsession.” She said he insisted on their children training to be world-class water skiers, and had them on a strict training regimen that she believed was dangerous and excessive, and sometimes would go on from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.

Dulos denied the allegations, saying he never forced the children to participate in water skiing, and claimed they wished to pursue the sport, “asking him to compete.”
New Canaan mom Jennifer Dulos is missing: What we know so far

I'm still shocked that this was all in broad daylight - and in such a short timeframe IMO.

The timeline was from shortly after 8AM to noon, when the nanny noticed she was not at home.

Let's assume a confrontation and murder - 10 minutes. Decompress - 10 minutes. Cleanup using bags and sponges - at least an hour. I think they had enough time to clear out before the nanny arrived, but they obviously needed more time to completely eliminate evidence. From there, they had ample time to destroy evidence and hide the body.

Do we know when her car was first noticed at the park?

Remember, many of the properties where FD lives and the properties nearby 80 Mountain Springs where they were searching yesterday are on 2+ acres and some of those properties aren’t even developed. Lots of acreage away from others. I live close by but haven’t felt right about going over but do wonder if there are a series of land plots one after the other that are owned by him....good place to bring a body...and also wondering when he purchased the 80 Mountain Spring home. Does timing suggest planning/premeditation....this marks the spot and a great one at that for her to “live”.
I'm close by as well, and same. It would be a little out of my way between work and home, plus I'm sure LE wouldn't particularly enjoy my presence.

Well there is a body. It's gotta be somewhere. It didn't evaporate.
Yes - and I just pointed out that this happened on a bright, sunny morning. I would think he would have wanted to just get the heck away from the murder scene as quickly as possible.
This was also the beginning of Memorial Day weekend, when traffic starts backing up on I-95 and the Merritt Parkway at noon.

The perpetrator would have needed to:
  1. Commit the murder
  2. Cleanup - very time consuming if the job was done well enough that the cleaning person didn't even notice anything was amiss!
  3. Haul 30 bags into his truck
  4. Remove the body from the house
  5. Move JD's Suburban to Waveny
Driving around New Canaan or Fairfield County to deposit the body would seem foolhardy. He already plenty of evidence in the bloody cloths in the back of his truck, so why not just take ALL the evidence in one fell swoop?

Her father is a pediatric cardiac surgeon in Miami. I think he’ll be able to find $50K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine