Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
A mistress is always a good thing in these cases. Think Amber Frey. Mistress has public sympathy on her side if she plays her cards right.
Great example, she really paved the way for LE in the Laci Peterson case. Mistress should stay away from QX going forward, if she's smart has already obtained an attorney!

This must have come from the owner of the camera who has reviewed the footage? So I wish a reporter would nail QX down on the comment he made. Something to effect there is footage of Maleah alive while BB was in MA (implies after the April 30th video we have all seen).
I thought so - IMO. It appeared to be the same angle as the video where Maleah is walking on the grass following DV. I don't think Q has all his facts straight - JMO.

Didn't mean to, but maybe BB got a new phone number on 5/20? How's that? That number has to have some very important relevance to DV's defense.

In the video I posted yesterday (the interview w/ BB and BB2) after the interview was over they were still live- the reporter asked BB2 about BB phone # - (something like that, it was hard to hear)- but BB2 said that BB was using her cell phone. Maybe BB destroyed her cell phone. idk

Deysy Rios @deysyreportera, a reporter for Univison, just posted a video of DV on May 2nd. I have not seen this one. I hope I linked this correctly.
"Surveillance video capture Derion Vence on May 2nd smoking,texting and then took 2 of the kids somewhere,he didn’t seem concern/worried. Last time #maleahdavis was seen alive on the same camera was in April 30th."

EDIT: For time stamp. The video begins at 07:24:14 AM and ends 07:25:31 AM.
This appears likely to be DV doing the school drop-off for the boys. Since he probably brought Maleah along on the Tuesday 4/30 drop-off (and then brought her back home), there has to be a reason he didn't bring her this time (5/2). Namely, that she was already dead. I guess it's possible he left her alone in the apartment but I think it's unlikely.

I hate this because I was really trying to imagine some scenario when the two brothers did not spend several days/nights in that apartment with their sister's body. :( Now I think they probably did. I really hope that big brother in particular is getting the help he is going to need. I wonder if he said anything at school that week.

Houston area shares 'a collective grief' after remains identified as those of Maleah Davis
On the flight back to Houston, the police investigators sat in silence beside an ice cooler from a nearby Walmart in Arkansas, once empty but now carrying the remains of a little girl whom they believed to be Maleah Davis.

The travelers wouldn’t officially know it was the missing 4-year-old until they received results from an autopsy, but they were almost certain. While gathering human remains scattered along Interstate 30 earlier Friday night, authorities had picked up a small, pink hair barrette. They also found remnants of colorful pajamas, shredded by a lawn mower that ran over the small body tucked inside a garbage bag discarded on the side of the road.

Police didn’t want Maleah to return to Texas in a black bag, just as she’d left the state, said Texas Equusearch founder Tim Miller, who was on the flight with detectives. After placing the body in one bag and reinforcing it with a second one, they covered the corpse with a unicorn blanket before closing the cooler’s lid.

[...]

Last edited by a moderator:
You know, I have never heard of a defendant accused of murder hiring a PI before. I assume it's to dig up dirt on QX?
He is also really POd at the thought of X getting in to see his client. away, they have recovered Malea h and brought her home. X did what no one else could. Time will tell.I

Edited so u could understand...

Then we can play a drinking game and drink every time she says. I or me.... ;)
Oh my goodness.
No one would be sober in such a scenario.....
Thanks -- needed that bit of levity.

I'm thankful for Tim Miller and all of those here at WS, and elsewhere -- who've truly learned to love this little girl !

Last edited:
Deysy Rios @deysyreportera, a reporter for Univison, just posted a video of DV on May 2nd. I have not seen this one. I hope I linked this correctly.
"Surveillance video capture Derion Vence on May 2nd smoking,texting and then took 2 of the kids somewhere,he didn’t seem concern/worried. Last time #maleahdavis was seen alive on the same camera was in April 30th."

EDIT: For time stamp. The video begins at 07:24:14 AM and ends 07:25:31 AM.
Thanks for post.

I was first fooled by the child's hair until I realized that DV is wearing a hood so child he's carrying must also be wearing (rain?) hood.

I'm undecided about the child walking -- video is fast for me.

MOO

<modsnipped quoted post>
You are correct - good job! It is confirmed in this article, posted by @PommyMommy in the previous thread.

"Vence’s lawyer, Dorian Cotlar, said Monday that he considers Quanell X a witness in the case for his role in obtaining the alleged confession. Cotlar said a supbonea had been issued for the activist’s phone records. 'It doesn’t take a legal scholar to figure out that we would try to get any kind of statements my client made suppressed,' Cotlar said. 'Quanell is a witness in that.'”

Last edited by a moderator:
FOX26Houston‏Verified account @FOX26Houston 12m12 minutes ago
Quanell X tells FOX 26 person close to Derion Vence knew details of Maleah Davis case http://dlvr.it/R5yvp1

D8LciC2UEAAg-gf.jpg

Why didn’t BB go to the Rosharon airport and wait for that plane to come back?
If that had been my child I would have been at that fence crying and waiting.
I would not have been texting QX if they had found the BODY.
It was your daughter that was killed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member