Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Jennifer had armed guards for the last month, she would have been safe. I can see why the Grandma did it.
And this is the problem for women without means IMO what can we learn? Women going through divorce with a husband who threatens violence can follow through - how can we help them escape? I don’t know but this was a wealthy woman who was murdered regardless of safeguards IMO

With or without the body?

Without.

I think he used JD’s SUV to discard her body before he left it near Waveny Park.
The search warrant doesn’t tell us what size the garbage bags are so it could be 30 small bags like you use in small wastebaskets. Those could be stuffed in a backpack/ computer bag to take on the train. moo

Without.

I think he used JD’s SUV to discard her body before he left it near Waveny Park.
The search warrant doesn’t tell us what size the garbage bags are so it could be 30 small bags like you use in small wastebaskets. Those could be stuffed in a backpack/ computer bag to take on the train. moo
I could stuff 30 of those bags in a backpack empty, but I doubt I could do it when they're filled with clothes and sponges, let alone soaked in metallic-smelling blood.

And this is the problem for women without means IMO what can we learn? Women going through divorce with a husband who threatens violence can follow through - how can we help them escape? I don’t know but this was a wealthy woman who was murdered regardless of safeguards IMO
Yes, but Jennifer did not have armed guards, her mother does. I believe if Jennifer had them, she would be alive. She did have the means to do this, but maybe thought it was too drastic?

Understood. But supposedly he was to have the kids for visitation on Saturday. So why take them all the way to NYC when they should be in CT for a hand off in the morning? Not arguing, but asking.

The nanny doesn't appear to live in so just assume she had set scheduled hours during the day and went home at night.

So, imagine the scenario where mom was supposed to be in the city for doctors appts during the day (11am and 1 pm if I recall correctly) and Mom doesn't show up at the end of the day?

Further my bet is that mom and nanny are typically texting on an ongoing basis during the day and that day for whatever reason the nanny didn't get any check in texts from mom--this brings up her awareness as this might be unusual for JD.

So, nanny probably hadn't had contact with Mom for most of the day, might have gotten calls from the doctors offices looking for JD as she hadn't shown up for appts and so what does Nanny most likely do?

Its the end of the school day and the kids need to be picked up so she picks them up (she could have been tasked with picking them up anyway that day as JD had a 1pm dr appt in the city which might have meant she might not have been back until after children needed to be picked up. This is an assumption on my part based on travel time).

So, now nanny has the children but its time to go home from work in a little while and yet there is still no mom and mom can't be reached by phone.

So, who does she call? My guess is perhaps a close JD friend and eventually JD mother. My guess is that she brought the children to JD mother as JD mother didn't want them at home with nanny alone, nobody knew where JD was at this point and perhaps someone had an inkling of foul play?! IDK. The transfer of the children wasn't until Saturday and the grandmother probably didn't want the children at home without JD present so it made sense to bring them into the city.

All I can say is THANK GOD for whatever reason it played out this way and the children are safe, cared for and still in the US!

I could stuff 30 of those bags in a backpack empty, but I doubt I could do it when they're filled with clothes and sponges, let alone soaked in metallic-smelling blood.
Good lord, stop and think for a moment. How do you fill 30, think of it , 30! Bags of evidence. Not on you @alkali, but seriously, what really happened here? I think he was disposing of his own clothing and evidence as well as that of JD and possibly MT.
Edit, all just MOO and all.

Okay. This is interesting. There is a place in Bloomfield named Biltmore Park. In order to get there from the area of Albany Avenue the police were definitely in, you would have to drive at least three miles on Albany, then maybe one more up another road to Biltmore Park. This would also go directly through where Hartford Golf Club is.

Just some interesting insight of MOO.
Super interesting and it ties in to what another person posted about the Hartford Golf Club! Wonder if Hartford PD looked in the Golf Club?

Good lord, stop and think for a moment. How do you fill 30, think of it , 30! Bags of evidence. Not on you @alkali, but seriously, what really happened here? I think he was disposing of his own clothing and evidence as well as that of JD and possibly MT.

I also believe they were smaller bags, not the lawn cleanup size bags. And I think they deliberately didn’t put very much in each one so the bags were relatively inconspicuous

But yeah. Get a roll of plastic bags and take out 30 of them. Then think of them having bloody suff all over the place and then like maniacs trying to apportion bits of bloody papertowels, clothing, sponges, gloves, etc into all those 30 bags.

They must have been mentally exhausted even with that chore and then they have to move her body and dispose of it.

Then they BOTH have to go driving around town with 30 bags of stuff and just hop out and put them in dumpsters and bins as if no one was going to notice them. As I belive, it wasn’t even dark at that point.

Yet they were BOTH dedicated to this gory task.. BOTH OF THEM.

Last edited:
Yes, but Jennifer did not have armed guards, her mother does. I believe if Jennifer had them, she would be alive. She did have the means to do this, but maybe thought it was too drastic?
My guess is that she didn't want the children to live with security or live with it herself. We saw a comment from Farmington police about a few incident reports filed for the Farmington house, but NCPD has been silent so far as I can tell about any incidient reports filed in NC. Wonder if there had been any confrontations in NC where the police were called and a report filed? I wonder why there was no protective order in place against FD for JD? Did JD not want to go this route? I know people feel strongly about this topic and we have seen atty's say that a protective order won't stop you getting murdered, but I wonder why JD didn't choose this path?

Edit, all just MOO and all.
Okay, but that wasn't my point. I'm saying stuffing thirty bags full of evidence into a backpack is unrealistic, especially since there are cell phone pings of him being in Farmington from 1:30-6:30. Then he's in Hartford in his vehicle starting around 7:10. Between that and not being able to fit that much evidence in a backpack, he didn't take the train.

Super interesting and it ties in to what another person posted about the Hartford Golf Club! Wonder if Hartford PD looked in the Golf Club?
Like I said previously, I tried to find any MSM reporting of that earlier and got NOTHING, but based on the only Biltmore that is within a four mile radius being in Bloomfield with a direct path around the club, I'd be surprised if they didn't look into it.

Okay. This is interesting. There is a place in Bloomfield named Biltmore Park. In order to get there from the area of Albany Avenue the police were definitely in, you would have to drive at least three miles on Albany, then maybe one more up another road to Biltmore Park. This would also go directly through where Hartford Golf Club is.

Just some interesting insight of MOO.
It’s “ Baltimore”
As state in a former posters shared news article
“The pair is believed to have driven about 4 miles along the roadway, between Baltimore and Edward streets, stopping “at over 30 locations,” the papers say. ( New York Post)

Attachments

• D710326D-3440-48DE-A740-24CAFA3EBD72.jpeg
    D710326D-3440-48DE-A740-24CAFA3EBD72.jpeg
    83.7 KB · Views: 17
Hmm I don’t know I think the confrontation was at 9:30am in her home new Canaan and they only released his cell phone data starting at 13:37 - I think disposal was after 13:37 at his property where the cell registered according to the warrant

It's possible. What makes you think 9:30?

It’s “ Baltimore”
As state in a former posters shared news article
“The pair is believed to have driven about 4 miles along the roadway, between Baltimore and Edward streets, stopping “at over 30 locations,” the papers say. ( New York Post)
But that's the issue. Baltimore and Edwards are a little more than a mile apart on Albany.

The nanny doesn't appear to live in so just assume she had set scheduled hours during the day and went home at night.

So, imagine the scenario where mom was supposed to be in the city for doctors appts during the day (11am and 1 pm if I recall correctly) and Mom doesn't show up at the end of the day?

Further my bet is that mom and nanny are typically texting on an ongoing basis during the day and that day for whatever reason the nanny didn't get any check in texts from mom--this brings up her awareness as this might be unusual for JD.

So, nanny probably hadn't had contact with Mom for most of the day, might have gotten calls from the doctors offices looking for JD as she hadn't shown up for appts and so what does Nanny most likely do?

Its the end of the school day and the kids need to be picked up so she picks them up (she could have been tasked with picking them up anyway that day as JD had a 1pm dr appt in the city which might have meant she might not have been back until after children needed to be picked up. This is an assumption on my part based on travel time).

So, now nanny has the children but its time to go home from work in a little while and yet there is still no mom and mom can't be reached by phone.

So, who does she call? My guess is perhaps a close JD friend and eventually JD mother. My guess is that she brought the children to JD mother as JD mother didn't want them at home with nanny alone, nobody knew where JD was at this point and perhaps someone had an inkling of foul play?! IDK. The transfer of the children wasn't until Saturday and the grandmother probably didn't want the children at home without JD present so it made sense to bring them into the city.

All I can say is THANK GOD for whatever reason it played out this way and the children are safe, cared for and still in the US!
Completely agree. My sister was a nanny in CT but lived in . Not sure here. But otherwise spot on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea