Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it's all about appearances. Imo
Absolutely just about the appearance, her and Maleah. In all pictures, you can see Maleah with her hair done, almost perfectly and nice cloths. But, behind closed doors, Maleah was being abused. IMO BB was jealous of Maleah, in her looks and her attention she got from other people, which of course took it away from BB, and I think she resented Maleah for that. Maybe that is why she didn't stop the abuse, or in BB mind, Maleah deserved it because she took the attention away from her (BB).

MOO

This case is juxtaposed against the Elizabeth Shelley case for me because of how close together and senseless they both were, and it's crazy to observe the differences between JW (Lizzy's mom) and BB. JW is very young, and was definitely a teen mom with Lizzy, and the absolute poise and grace that she has held throughout this tragedy is inspiring to all human beings. Meanwhile, BB is a mess.

Her answers will be full of lies... I want her to answer about the last time she talked with MD, why she didn't talk with MD while she was away. Why did she tell QX about the abuse from DV and didn't stop it. Imo, She won't tell the truth to anything!! I also want to know if she feels responsible!!
Why did you ask Maleah's dad to take her to the doctor than change it and say DV would take her on Monday the 29th? Also why was she going to 'daycare' on Tues? If she still needed to go to the doctor? Why didn't you take her to the doctor yourself? You were still in town. Are you staying in close touchL with LE and investigators?
MOO

Wow disturbing. Who describes a 4 year old as nurturing? She’s actually trying to explain all the things she as a mother was NOT. Hope we hear from a body language expert soon on this because none of what she just said sits well with me.

It’s not fair - what she really wants to say is life isn’t fair for HER!!!!

"It's not fair. It's not fair at all. I just, I just don't understand this. It's not fair, because she didn't deserve that," Bowens added.

She's moving her head again!
So no real questions asked,or answered. She doesn't like the camera. She liked it when she did the Wall Mart layawy story,and the QX interviews before he went to the DA.
MOO.

Wow disturbing. Who describes a 4 year old as nurturing? She’s actually trying to explain all the things she as a mother was NOT. Hope we hear from a body language expert soon on this because none of what she just said sits well with me.

This is exactly what I thought. She described Maleah in the way she SHOULD have been as a mother. I wonder if that is her subconscious shining through.

"Disturbing" - a perfect description. IMO

This case is juxtaposed against the Elizabeth Shelley case for me because of how close together and senseless they both were, and it's crazy to observe the differences between JW (Lizzy's mom) and BB. JW is very young, and was definitely a teen mom with Lizzy, and the absolute poise and grace that she has held throughout this tragedy is inspiring to all human beings. Meanwhile, BB is a mess.

One loving, attached mom who tried to give her daughter the best of her. Taught her to love books and butterflies and rainbows, to feel connected to nature by the grass on her toes. She’s as much a victim as her child.

One uninvolved, lazy mom who was focused on her “photo shoots”, abusive rap star boyfriend, too selfish to stand up for her daughter and 100% could have and should have prevented her murder.

Take a guess which mom is which. Imo

I believe she just did the interview because CD gave a statement to the same reporter early this morning. She needed to one up him. Moo

Defo this! Rocking back and forth because her man is locked up and QX is marking his spot on her actions. She honestly comes across cold and emotionless. I feel for anyone in her care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77