Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this has already been posted:
'I ain't no killer': Derion Vence denies killing Maleah Davis

"I ain't no killer, bro," Vence said. "Chauncy, I loved Maleah so much. I did for her more than her own parents. I never had a biological daughter. I would never do anything to hurt her. That's not me. Ask anyone who knows me, and they'll tell you I'm not that type of dude and I was good with the kids."

Of course. We saw a moment in time, in which DV left a little girl 6 feet behind him, completely indifferent to her. That showed me what "type of dude" DV really is...and how many lies has he told since Maleah disappeared?
1. Told CD Maleah was "too sick" for anyone to see her.
2. Told police he was abducted by Hispanics who kept Maleah.

The constant lying about the situation...just charge him, and lock him up forever.

Of course. We saw a moment in time, in which DV left a little girl 6 feet behind him, completely indifferent to her. That showed me what "type of dude" DV really is...and how many lies has he told since Maleah disappeared?
1. Told CD Maleah was "too sick" for anyone to see her.
2. Told police he was abducted by Hispanics who kept Maleah.

The constant lying about the situation...just charge him, and lock him up forever.
ITA Why are they waiting to press more charges? Are they waiting for autopsy results (COD)? And it really kills me that BB has not been charged with anything SMH
MOO

Also in the article, DV states “Nothing bad happened to Maleah.”
Uhhh WHAAAT??? Maleah is dead...she was purposely placed inside a garbage bag, purposely driven out of state, purposely dumped on the side of the road & because of DV, her lil body was ran over by a freaking MOWER.....:mad::mad:
MOO

As I stated before about my nephew being murdered it was difficult for us to talk about him in past tense. We knew the scum that killed him and just the thought of him (even know) ran the entire family hot. I don't understand how BB is giving interviews. My mother gave one interview about my nephew speaking about the happy times. That was it. The DA asked us to stay out of the media. BB doesn't seem to be to be depressed or in denial. BB seems to be trying to convince herself that she was a good mom. If BB didn't do anything she sure isn't helping her case because she's not sincere.
Yes, LE or the DA would normally advise those involved to stay away from the media, or so I thought.
I don't think Brittany has much faith or trust in the police.
She doesn't seem to have followed QX's advice to go to LE with her story and tell them all she knows. He made that statement about three weeks ago and if she really went they would have told her not to talk about the case.

When she was asked in an interview how often she spoke to LE, she said she spoke to them every other day. I think she meant they updated her with new information every couple of days. I don't think they interviewed her after that first time, when they said nobody involved was completely forthcoming. I think she has avoided them since then.

The fact that she is still doing interviews is unbelievable. The only explanation is that she feels the need to defend herself and she enjoys the spotlight. She has all the traits of a narcissistic personality. With each long pause, it's almost as if she thinks the whole world is holding their breath waiting for her next remark.

Apparently she is so self absorbed that she doesn't realize how bad it makes her look. Or maybe she craves any attention, even if it's negative.

There wasn't much to read from her body language, but there were some signs of deception. She repeated questions before answering, gave vague answers, and looked up to the left a few times. (I read that people do that when they are searching for an answer.)

At any rate, the person she tries to present herself as does not seem to be the person that she truly is.
Imo

Last edited:

"I ain't no killer, bro," Vence said. "Chauncy, I loved Maleah so much. I did for her more than her own parents. I never had a biological daughter. I would never do anything to hurt her. That's not me. Ask anyone who knows me, and they'll tell you I'm not that type of dude and I was good with the kids."

"I ain't no killer, bro,
Should be the name of his next rap song

Yes, LE or the DA would normally advise those involved to stay away from the media, or so I thought.
I don't think Brittany has much faith or trust in the police.
She doesn't seem to have followed QX's advice to go to LE with her story and tell them all she knows. He made that statement about three weeks ago and if she really went they would have told her not to talk about the case.

When she was asked in an interview how often she spoke to LE, she said she spoke to them every other day. I think she meant they updated her with new information every couple of days. I don't think they interviewed her after that first time, when they said they weren't getting enough information out of anybody involved. I think she has avoided them since then.

The fact that she is still doing interviews is unbelievable. The only explanation is that she feels the need to defend herself and she enjoys the spotlight. She has all the traits of a narcissistic personality. With each long pause, it's almost as if she thinks the whole world is holding their breath waiting for her next remark.

Apparently she is so self absorbed that she doesn't realize how bad it makes her look. Or maybe she craves any attention, even if it's negative.

There wasn't much to read from her body language, but there were some signs of deception. She repeated questions before answering, gave vague answers, and looked up to the left a few times. (I read that people do that when they are searching for an answer.)

At any rate, the person she tries to present herself as does not seem to be the person that she truly is.
Imo
Well said, MsBetsy & ITA BB likes the spotlight & you absolutely nailed it about her being deceptive. It’s sickening to watch

Maleah Davis suspect says 'nothing bad happened' to 4-year-old girl

Let's assume that "nothing bad happened".
Regardless, the little girl died while with him.
And in regards to the numerous injuries Maleah had, I am assuming that her death would have eventually happened if not this time around.
Poor thing. I feel horrible for the life she had while on this Earth. So disheartening.
For her to think this is what life was when there is so much joy around.

Edited to add MOO

Yes, he already alluded to DV hitting her with a belt in his interview last week as well as him possibly punching her in the head.

I don't know why he is still putting all this information out there with more and more detail. He is going to destroy any chance of a fair trial and ensuring that Maleah gets justice and that all those involved are convicted.
All this publicity is not helping LE with this case. This is the very reason LE usual keeps these details close to the vest, or so I thought.
I wish LE would tell Q, thank you for all you have done, but now you really need to stop doing interviews if you really want to ensure a conviction. Imo

This! Be quiet and let the dominoes fall in your chatter void. He's done a world of good helping find this baby. Now he needs to be quiet and let things happen in the criminal justice system.

Also in the article, DV states “Nothing bad happened to Maleah.”
Uhhh WHAAAT??? Maleah is dead...she was purposely placed inside a garbage bag, purposely driven out of state, purposely dumped on the side of the road & because of DV, her lil body was ran over by a freaking MOWER.....:mad::mad:
MOO
Infuriating and unbelievable. All DV's interview comments demonstrated his mentality and what he truly is. He's not very intelligent either. IMO.

Thank you MM for posting this.
QX: "Even after [DV] was charged with tampering with her daughter's body, [BB] still spoke of him in an affectionate term. And when I found out that she was communicating with his brother who was going to visit him in jail sending messages through the brother to give to him..."

You’re welcome @sorrell skye

It hurt to hear those words and the tone in QX’s voice - lying on camera, withholding information and messaging DV. Beat while sick.
Just too much

Okay, my self imposed time out is over, since I imposed it, I can release it. YOU DID FOR HER MORE THAN HER PARENTS?! You SURE did bro! Did for her and TO her. You disgusting piece of dog crap excuse for a man/father. You are so good with the kids you fought them Hispanics tooth and nail to protect Maleah and were out looking for them and her high and low before you were arrested. Let's not forget your own child was removed for six months, apparently you living alone and taking care of him was NOT an option for SOME reason.

What a p*** poor excuse for a man. I hope your forehead stays wrinkled like your fake arse picture trying to look all battle worn and confused. Talk about stupid. And evil, but without smarts.

The picture that haunts me and has from day one is Maleah with you on the beach. Her face says she wants away from you and that she cannot get away from you. She wants someone to recognize it but does not dare say it. You loved your SICK power over this poor helpless child.

Ask anyone who knows you? Where are those buddies/family with your bail money?? You are a baby killer and the nation knows it. AND you tried to blame it on Hispanics!

You are a real prize bro. You killed her but thank God Maleah is free of YOU.

Vermin.

I will go back to silence now. Grrrr....

Edited because I FORGOT something:
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

All jmo.

Last edited:
Chauncy Glover‏ @ChauncyOnTV 3m3 minutes ago
'She didn't suffer' Derion Vence tearfully speaks to me from behind bars about the death of Maleah Davis. I asked him about how her body ended up in Arkansas too. His answer at 6:30/10 on #abc13

'I ain't no killer' Derion Vence denies killing Maleah Davis via @ABC13Houston

He went on to say that he spent his 27th birthday in jail.

"I should be home with my family. With Maleah, the kids and Brittany, cooking dinner and watching Nextflix," Vence said.

When Chauncy asked him about Maleah's death he said she didn't suffer.

"Nothing bad happened to Maleah," Vence said.

Sure. Nothing bad happened to Maleah. She just had her skull cracked, several surgeries, then she DIED, and was left on the side of the road in a garbage bag, where she was hit by a massive lawn mower. Lucky Maleah!

What an asinine thing to say.

BB- "It's not fair" - I'm sure Maleah is saying that exact same thing up in heaven to BB!

I feel like all of her 'It's not fair' had nothing to do with Maleah.
None of this is fair - to her. BB.
She chucked that 'she didn't deserve this' in as an afterthought.

They all make me sick.

Okay, my self imposed time out is over, since I imposed it, I can release it. YOU DID FOR HER MORE THAN HER PARENTS?! You SURE did bro! Did for her and TO her. You disgusting piece of dog crap excuse for a man/father. You are so good with the kids you fought them Hispanics tooth and nail to protect Maleah and were out looking for them and her high and low before you were arrested. Let's not forget your own child was removed for six months, apparently you living alone and taking care of him was NOT an option for SOME reason.

What a p*** poor excuse for a man. I hope your forehead stays wrinkled like your fake arse picture trying to look all battle worn and confused. Talk about stupid. And evil, but without smarts.

The picture that haunts me and has from day one is Maleah with you on the beach. Her face says she wants away from you and that she cannot get away from you. She wants someone to recognize it but does not dare say it. You loved your SICK power over this poor helpless child.

Ask anyone who knows you? Where are those buddies/family with your bail money?? You are a baby killer and the nation knows it. AND you tried to blame it on Hispanics!

You are a real prize bro. You killed her but thank God Maleah is free of YOU.

Vermin.

I will go back to silence now. Grrrr....

Edited because I FORGOT something:
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

All jmo.
I never cared for chili - too spicy for me. But now ilovechili! "I hope your forehead stays wrinkled like your fake arse picture trying to look all battle worn and confused." Thanks for the chuckle - that made me LOL. :):)

I never cared for chili - too spicy for me. But now ilovechili! "I hope your forehead stays wrinkled like your fake arse picture trying to look all battle worn and confused." Thanks for the chuckle - that made me LOL. :):)

Happy to oblige :) I could use a bit of levity myself, hard case to follow, maddening.

Yes, that picture and the wrinkles bothered me from the first time I saw it. So fake. He77 for all I know the wrinkles are real and permanent lol but I thought they looked put on as did his confused or forlorn expression or whatever fake arse look it was meant to portray.

:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads