The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes! #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 187745 View attachment 187747

I also love how Her Majesty signs personal cards as Lilibet and notes to her children “Mummy”.

Awwwwww

Love it too

I hadn’t really paid close attention to those things before. I’m finding this week, I am becoming fascinated with her and actually plan on going
to my local library this weekend to see if they have any good biography’s on her

So in a round about way...thanks guys!!! ❤️

Awwwwww

Love it too

I hadn’t really paid close attention to those things before. I’m finding this week, I am becoming fascinated with her and actually plan on going
to my local library this weekend to see if they have any good biography’s on her

I hope you find some fascinating biographies on Her Majesty she is a very interesting and kind Lady.

Was there a notice sent out that white was the color of dress for women?

IMO, Melania is a bit too old to wear her hair down on dressy, semi or formal events. She looses the classic chic look with her hair down. She can’t stay in competition with her daughters-in-laws as they are still young enough to get by with it. However, that long stringy hair is not becoming on any of the Trump women. It would look much nicer if it was curled and styled as Kate does hers. JMO.

Was there a notice sent out that white was the color of dress for women?

IMO, Melania is a bit too old to wear her hair down on dressy, semi or formal events. She looses the classic chic look with her hair down. She can’t stay in competition with her daughters-in-laws as they are still young enough to get by with it. However, that long stringy hair is not becoming on any of the Trump women. It would look much nicer if it was curled and styled as Kate does hers. JMO.

I was bewildered by Tiffany’s barrettes personally. They were just slid on each side of her head above the ear? So not flattering on anyone. Not even Diana could had pulled that off! Lol
JMO

View attachment 187745 View attachment 187747
I also love how Her Majesty signs personal cards as Lilibet and notes to her children “Mummy”.

Wonderful video! I’m sure I’ve mentioned before that I’ve been a big fan of Queen Elizabeth since childhood. My name is Elizabeth...hence my screen name Lilibet. :)
A fond memory is watching her coronation when I was a wee lass (that sounds so much nicer than “little girl”).

Awwwwww
Love it too

Start with this biography by the governess of Princesses Elizabeth and Margaret. I wore it out when I was a young fan of Queen Elizabeth!
https://www.amazon.com/Little-Princesses-Queens-Childhood-Crawford/dp/0312312156
As one reviewer pointed out, try to find the 1950/52 edition which is more complete. eBay has it.

Last edited:
View attachment 187726 View attachment 187727

Ivanka looked incredible tonight. FLOTUS’s cape dress reminds of superman.

I think Ivanka had a "deer in the headlights" look in that particular pic - and I also think she looked like she was frantically trying to pretend as if she had even the slightest idea of how to come off as if she knew what her dinner table partner was talking about.

IMO, she was clearly out of her element. She looked tense and terrified.

Last edited:
I think Ivanka had a "deer in the headlights" look in that particular pic - and I also think she looked like she was frantically trying to pretend as if she had even the slightest idea of how to come off as if she knew what her dinner table partner was talking about.

IMO, she was clearly out of her element. She looked tense and terrified.
Doesn't she always look like that? Her dress is lovely though.

I think Ivanka is highly unattractive. She has a teeny head on a strange body.

Her plastic surgery on her nose is very humorous to me. I guess she did not want to look like her mother who has not aged well.

I think Ivanka is highly unattractive. She has a teeny head on a strange body.

Her plastic surgery on her nose is very humorous to me. I guess she did not want to look like her mother who has not aged well.

I think Ivanka looks like a Barbie doll - and what's up with her weird fake teeth? Her husband Jared looks like a rejected prototype of a Ken doll. They both give me the creeps.

I think Ivanka looks like a Barbie doll - and what's up with her weird fake teeth? Her husband Jared looks like a rejected prototype of a Ken doll. They both give me the creeps.

You are right. She does look like Barbie. The weird proportions.

And what is up with Tiffany? She used to be micro. Now she is macro

I do wonder about the gifts. Do American taxpayers pay for the gifts?

Why give a gift to people who have everything in the world? How about a gift to their favorite project?

It is ludicrous. In the US there are gofundmes for such sad medical procedures or special wheelchairs. We send out hard earned money to people who have everything?

Opinion | The family secret that may fuel Trump's royals obsession

The Trump clan's Buckingham Palace appearance this week was steeped in familiar history and longing.
Interesting thanks. It gives an insight into his motives for bringing the whole family along. He must have been hoping for photos of Don Jr and the other one hanging out with Harry, and Ivanka and hubby being invited to Kensington palace to meet Prince George.

Ironically there would be far more chance of that if the Trumps were honest about their roots.

Interesting thanks. It gives an insight into his motives for bringing the whole family along. He must have been hoping for photos of Don Jr and the other one hanging out with Harry, and Ivanka and hubby being invited to Kensington palace to meet Prince George.

Ironically there would be far more chance of that if the Trumps were honest about their roots.

Do you really think they would be acceptable after the remarks Trump has made about family members.

The Royalty does not need any new friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members