Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #3 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that he likely snuck in when she pulled into the garage but I think he didn't attack her until she was leaving to go to her appointment since we know she talked to someone on the phone at 9.
Are you sure about the time of call to her gf? The reason I ask is I saw something that indicated that text, not call, was closer to 8:30
and while JD was on her way home from school dropoff.

Are you sure about the time of call to her gf? The reason I ask is I saw something that indicated that text, not call, was closer to 8:30
and while JD was on her way home from school dropoff.
We are inferring the time:
Her friends reported her missing
Jennifer Dulos was last seen on May 24, driving a 2017 black Chevrolet Suburban in New Canaan, police said.
One friend was in touch with her earlier in the day, after Dulocs dropped her children off at school, police said. The children are safe and well cared for, family spokeswoman Carrie Luft said.
Couple arrested in case of missing Connecticut mom arraigned - CNN
bbm

Great thinking!

She could have been speaking on the phone with someone as she exited her car in the garage. He would have had to wait until she re-entered the garage to go.

Do we know she was at home when she was on the phone?

Thank you! Would it be unusual in this area (narrow, busy or unsafe roads) to see joggers between 8:30-9:30 in the morning? I’ve wondered if either FD or MT are avid joggers? Did they park a ways away or possible above her property near the forested area and jog down?

I was wondering this exact same thing. They parked far away and posed as joggers. But no- you don't really see joggers on Frogtown road though -- it would stand out. I find it one of the hilliest and curviest roads around here. There is a Winter Club parking lot on Frogtown road by the school they could have parked their car at and then jogged to her street. I think they probably parked off road somewhere on her street to hide their car and walked down her driveway. Brought their car down later to dispose of evidence.
There are always so many landscapers out in yards every morning this time of year.. I wish someone saw something!

Where was MT's daughter in the afternoon after school when her mother may have been busy with FD? The nanny showed up at his home when called, in the evening when MT and FD went to Litchfield for the DNA test and then to the motel. The daughter went with the nanny at that time. So if the nanny had to be called at 6 pm, or thereabouts, who was watching the daughter, MT ? Does that mean MT was not involved with the afternoon activities after the daughter came home from school? And what about the time they spent up in Hartford dropping off bloody evidence, where was the daughter then?

Last edited:
Do we know she was at home when she was on the phone?
No, but it has been reported that it was after she dropped the kids off at school and the school is very close to the house. I have read 8:30 and 9:00, both of which I think would put her back at home unless she ran other errands.

No, but it has been reported that it was after she dropped the kids off at school and the school is very close to the house. I have read 8:30 and 9:00, both of which I think would put her back at home unless she ran other errands.
Also, she may have just had a quick conversation in her car on the way back. "I'm pulling in now, I'll talk to you later," etc. JMO.

Also, she may have just had a quick conversation in her car on the way back. "I'm pulling in now, I'll talk to you later," etc. JMO.
True - we don't have the time or length and the only thing we can be sure of is that she missed the 11am appointment in the city (warrant). so sometime between 8:10 am (school starts at 8:15am) and 11am - she was disappeared IMO

Here's a photo of back exterior door at JD's rental home and it
shows a security system keypad next to door. I had this same
system in a past home. As I recall, once I pulled into my garage
I had a designated period of time (like 3 min.) to go inside mud/utility room and shut off system before alarm went off.

So my guess is FD sneaked into garage as she pulled car in,
maybe knelt down low beside car until she turned off alarm
system, by this time she was just inside mud/utility room
where he accosted her, dragged her back into garage and
blungeoned her to death.

69 Welles Ln, New Canaan, CT 06840 - realtor.com®
Good point about security system, I hadn't thought of that. He either knew it wasn't armed or knew she would have to enter code or else alarm would go off

I bet MT dropped her car where it was found and wore sunglasses so if anyone saw they could say they saw a woman fitting Jennifer's description get out
I am hoping they have both cell records and can track their movements much like they did from FD's cell phone and described in the warrant. That would account for both of them between 8am and 13:37 IMO
ETA Yes, I do believe she drove the SUV to the park and he picked her up somewhere nearby. The meeting at her house that morning is not that easy - did they (was she present?) walk through the woods behind her house? load her in the SUV drive it somewhere (maybe his properties) stash her and then run the car through a carwash? That's a lot of chances to be on camera IMO. Still mulling this over

We are inferring the time:
Her friends reported her missing
Jennifer Dulos was last seen on May 24, driving a 2017 black Chevrolet Suburban in New Canaan, police said.
One friend was in touch with her earlier in the day, after Dulocs dropped her children off at school, police said. The children are safe and well cared for, family spokeswoman Carrie Luft said.
Couple arrested in case of missing Connecticut mom arraigned - CNN
bbm

They didn't enter pleas, right? It was a bail hearing, to my knowledge. Not an arraignment.

I am hoping they have both cell records and can track their movements much like they did from FD's cell phone and described in the warrant. That would account for both of them between 8am and 13:37 IMO

I think they turned them off during this time. At least he did, probably. This was very premieditated, IMO.

Somebody posted a link to an article about MT and her child and I can't believe she'd give that life up and risk possible prison and the loss of her child.

So bizarre!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members