Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #3 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a good point. Burner phones bought with cash?

Preplanned meeting time and place?
But if they did this - why would they be so stupid to take their phones to Hartford for the trash can dump? This makes no sense to me at all. Even if they left phone(s) at the one house for that 2 hour block referenced in the warrant to cover where they really went, if they were thinking clearly, they would have kept those burners. They were easily traced once they got the records and on top of that, video showing them in Hartford with that cell location. I think we will see records for the morning timeframe in the murder warrant - all speculation of course.

MT could have dropped him off at the house just after she left to take the kids to school and was to come back and pick up FD with dead, but clean body to dispose of. But, instead, she came back to blood and a crime scene to clean up. So, instead of a quick in and out and a quick drop off of the car at the park, they had extra hour and a half worth of work to clean up. And, then things played out from there as we now know.

Her mom has POA, surely she has medical POA and/or made arrangements to release in event of her disappearance/death.
In my state - the POA is very specific to certain transactions in the event of incapacitation, etc with the persons' consent. A medical POA or HIPPA Waiver/Health Care Surrogate is completely different. A POA would never get medical records or a release of them. It also ceases to control at death - curious if CT has provisions for POA in the disappearance of someone?

I can’t help but think (MOO) that MT was in on this from the very beginning! FD and MT lived together, they worked together. I’m guessing that very little time each day was spent without any contact between the two. What in the heck did the two of them do each day? They definitely weren’t selling houses or manning the lives of 5 children! I feel that persons involved in affairs can many times be the most jealous and paranoid of all. They often keep tabs on one another, because they’ve both “been there done that”. FD was a father in name only, had limited access to his children. MT was to have no contact with the children period (I find this fact very interesting)! I think FD and MT wanted to “set up house” per say and JD got in the way both financially and emotionally by restricting access to the children. Rightfully so! If there was a plan I feel MT was in on it from inception and at the very least she realized FD was coming unhinged and did nothing other than show up for the cleanup! My real inkling is that MT did show up!

I agree. I think FD wanted to live vicariously and financially via his kids. He would never be a world class champion water skier but he could be the father of one. He also needed access to any money through them.

MT I have no idea why she was attracted to him. Maybe at first he was charming and she thought he was a prize and a ticket to $ but had to realize quickly it was a house of cards ready to fall. I am unsure about the money part of it though seeing as she grew up with money, married mo ey the first time and seemed to have been semi successful before him.

Also, if this was thought out and pre-planned, he may have intended just to strangle her at least into unconsciousness and not to hit her or draw blood. Since that blood problemhappened in the garage, everything came apart and he/they had to start improvising and we can see how that worked for them.

We don't know how the blood got in the garage. We don't know for sure about the dismemberment but let's say the blood is from that process only. They thought they could do that cleanly in her garage. Stuff the pieces in bags and drive away. Drop the bags in Hartford and they're done. Simple as that. Only, they didn't count on some of the blood splattering and being detected and, inexplicably, they didn't figure out that the cops could track his cell phone after the fact. At least, that's what I figured happened. Hope they will find out soon.

But if they did this - why would they be so stupid to take their phones to Hartford for the trash can dump? This makes no sense to me at all. Even if they left phone(s) at the one house for that 2 hour block referenced in the warrant to cover where they really went, if they were thinking clearly, they would have kept those burners. They were easily traced once they got the records and on top of that, video showing them in Hartford with that cell location. I think we will see records for the morning timeframe in the murder warrant - all speculation of course.
If these perps brains employed reason and logic, they wouldn't think that murder is a viable solution to their problems. And they wouldn't think that they were smarter than LE.

MT could have dropped him off at the house just after she left to take the kids to school and was to come back and pick up FD with dead, but clean body to dispose of. But, instead, she came back to blood and a crime scene to clean up. So, instead of a quick in and out and a quick drop off of the car at the park, they had extra hour and a half worth of work to clean up. And, then things played out from there as we now know.
I can imagine the call or text - JD telling MT bring towels, tarps, bleach, etc and help him much like another man we are all familiar with when the baby wipes didn't work - MOO

We don't know how the blood got in the garage. We don't know for sure about the dismemberment but let's say the blood is from that process only. They thought they could do that cleanly in her garage. Stuff the pieces in bags and drive away. Drop the bags in Hartford and they're done. Simple as that. Only, they didn't count on some of the blood splattering and being detected and, inexplicably, they didn't figure out that the cops could track his cell phone after the fact. At least, that's what I figured happened. Hope they will find out soon.
JMO, but I HIGHLY doubt they would've even considered dismembering her in the garage. They likely would've wanted to get in and out as quickly as possible. Any disposal likely happened at FD's property during that two-hour time frame he was pinged at MS. The blood in the garage was probably not part of their plan.

Fantastic points you made, I completely agree with you.

This guy took huge risks carrying out this attack at her home.

I think he had no other choice but to do it this way as it's highly unlikely she would have ever agreed to meet him at his home or anywhere else for that matter. She clearly perceived him to be a threat to her as evidenced by statements she made.

FD got lucky that day in that his plan to murder JD succeeded.
Case here of the killer having plain"Dumb Luck." Literally. And tragically.

Fortunately, FD's a moron, attendance awards or whatever pieces of paper he got from Brown and Columbia notwithstanding.

His luck could only hold so long in the face of so much overwhelming stupidity.

As evidenced by the fact he's currently cooling his Croc-covered heels in the hoosegow, enjoying the stimulating company of all the other valedictorians currently housed there.

JMO.

Agree. Dumb “luck” there was no one at the house that day. I wonder how many runs they tried when there was a deterrent ..

Oddly enough; There are a lot of Ivy League educated street-stupid-men around here, this guy is not unique. *the murder part is unique...

There is “joke” around here about men like FD that go to Ivy League school‘s to marry rich daddy‘s girls to live off of. This is a classic case. I know MANY men like him (not the murder part) living off the wife’s wealthy parents. Many more than living off of the husbands family.

I think this ball started rolling the second JD’s father died; then she filed for divorce and all the wheels came off of this disaster.

I agree. I think FD wanted to live vicariously and financially via his kids. He would never be a world class champion water skier but he could be the father of one. He also needed access to any money through them.

MT I have no idea why she was attracted to him. Maybe at first he was charming and she thought he was a prize and a ticket to $ but had to realize quickly it was a house of cards ready to fall. I am unsure about the money part of it though seeing as she grew up with money, married mo ey the first time and seemed to have been semi successful before him.
I believe he is a narcissistic psychopath and there is something about him that reminds me of Chris Watts. Both thought they could get away with something so brazen in broad daylight. Both were so sloppy. Even their interviews...same body language! I wish there were more protections for women in these situations.

And let's not forget the guy turned his cell phone in the next day with his attorney present - we've seen this before as well (Kelsey Berreth). So apparently we here at WS are the only people who know about cell phone pings, location GPS tracking with the phone, etc. IMO - otherwise, he would not have turned his phone in had he known. If it were me, I would not if I were guilty. So why did he? Wouldn't his attorney say - hey, FD, they will look at where your phone has been is this going to be a problem for you? Unless he didn't think a drive through Hartford was a problem? I can't figure this guy out.

JMO, but I HIGHLY doubt they would've even considered dismembering her in the garage. They likely would've wanted to get in and out as quickly as possible. Any disposal likely happened at FD's property during that two-hour time frame he was pinged at MS. The blood in the garage was probably not part of their plan.
Agree! I think they were in a rush to clean up and scoot. He had much more secure places to dispose of her body. Ugh I hate typing that.

Private schools in CT would most likely be done right around now.
The school has an online calendar. I believe you need to be logged in possibly to view the details. Soccer is about to wrap up so I imagine school is still in session. My twins’ soccer team have a game against a NC team this weekend.
Edit: Grammar

Believe it or not, the Post is actually pretty reliable, if sensational. It’s just New Yorky the way it’s written-and their front page headlines can be hilarious.
Thank you! Being in Alabama, I don’t read the Post on a regular basis. After reading a few more articles, everything you said makes too much sense!

I agree I think he checked her schedule/property out more than once probably using a vehicle she would not be familiar with IMO.
Yes, or asking her or the kids probing questions. I definitely think he checked in the night before to get the all clear...make sure none of the kids were sick, etc.

Yes and the only thing I will say (to keep in line with TOS) that came to me that could have made any difference at all in this result, is that (assuming the children were already protected by court orders with supervised visitation only) during the pendency of the case, in a situation like this a woman who has clearly been physically threatened, who has stated that her filing will enrage him and that he will try to harm her -- in this sort of case the woman should be assigned an armed bodyguard 24/7. At least until the case is over. What do you all think?
I think it would be cost prohibitive.

The school has an online calendar. I believe you need to be logged in possibly to view the details. Soccer is about to wrap up so I imagine school is still in session. My twins’ soccer team have a game against a NC team this weekend.
Edit: Grammar
someone posted last night that 5/24 was a half day at their school

Thankfully, the children have been staying with Jennifer's mother.

"STAMFORD — As the search resumed Wednesday at a Hartford garbage dump for evidence in the disappearance of Jennifer Dulos, a judge took no action on her mother’s request for custody of her five children."

"Judge Donna Heller told an attorney representing Gloria Farber to schedule a full hearing for her custody request to be heard."

Jennifer Dulos case: Judge takes no action in grandmother’s custody request

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members