Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lit a candle for you Maleah and Lizzy and all of the other victims and took a long time today. I picture adult victims like KB who cannot hold her own child holding you and other children in a far better place.
What a beautiful sentiment & gesture! I often think of the adults in my life that have passed on playing & greeting these little ones. It doesn't make it easier but adds a little comfort to the situation.

What a beautiful sentiment & gesture! I often think of the adults in my life that have passed on playing & greeting these little ones. It doesn't make it easier but adds a little comfort to the situation.
I think about the children who died on cases here at Websleuths. That has always given me comfort.
There are way too many of these little ones.

I can't believe the same judge that signed off on that was allowed to preside over this case,and give a P Poor excuse for the gag order. My head is still spinning over that. Where is the judicial oversight? Will there be an investigation into that? Maleah deserves more, the people of Texas deserve more.
MOO

we can only hope there will be. I have a feeling this might be swept u see the rug..

Great questions.
I think she may have harmed Maleah and blamed it on DV because he made her so upset over his fooling around. She left town and gave him the horrific task of caring for a mortally injured child as part of his punishment. JMO
I think it was both of them. They counted on everybody buying the three Amigos story,and nobody would question that. They could get all kinds of sympathy, movie deals,recording contracts, $$$$$ pouring in from all kinds of kind hearted people who want to help two happless parents.
MOO

His excuse will probably be that he got scared, panicked and didn't know what to do.
Even if she did have a seizure or died in her sleep, I believe his intent was to hide the fact that she had been abused and neglected. He wasn't going to "take the fall," for this, and he didn't want Brittany to either. Imo

I believe this makes the most sense, thanks!!

I never considered he's protecting Brittany, and that certainly explains her silence on him.

I am more inclined to believe BB was the abuser, and I feel bad about that. :eek:

We have a child there and adults lost, like many, and even when a very close friend loses a parent or sibling, etc. I say I can picture your parent holding our child, the child giving her/him comfort from missing her/his own children or grandchildren and your mother/father/sister giving our child comfort who does not have the parent there. I also picture the passed adults in my family holding the child. You understand this and can picture it yourself I can very much tell. Nothing can bring them back but it does bring some small comfort doesn't it?

I picture Maleah wanting to paint the entire rainbow pink and Lizzy saying well I like all colors and can't pick a favorite. They then smile at each other and agree and Maleah then paints a unicorn who jumps over Lizzy's rainbow pink and all of the flowers around while Lizzy paints the rainbow every color and both are smiling at the beautiful result they only could have accomplished together. (and all of the other children as well of course, but this particular week I picture those two).

We have a child there and adults lost, like many, and even when a very close friend loses a parent or sibling, etc. I say I can picture your parent holding our child, the child giving her/him comfort from missing her/his own children or grandchildren and your mother/father/sister giving our child comfort who does not have the parent there. I also picture the passed adults in my family holding the child. You understand this and can picture it yourself I can very much tell. Nothing can bring them back but it does bring some small comfort doesn't it?

I picture Maleah wanting to paint the entire rainbow pink and Lizzy saying well I like all colors and can't pick a favorite. They then smile at each other and agree and Maleah then paints a unicorn who jumps over Lizzy's rainbow pink and all of the flowers around while Lizzy paints the rainbow every color and both are smiling at the beautiful result they only could have accomplished together. (and all of the other children as well of course, but this particular week I picture those two).
What a beautiful thought! I am so sorry that you have a child up there. (Hugs sent your way)

My phone isn't capable of taking selfies.

I do selfies with the kids now and then, but not often. I like the old time photos where someone snaps a random, non-staged photo. I don't have many of those w/myself in the photos. I just told someone the other day that I'm going to stop stepping out of camera range so my kids will have photos of me when I'm old and/or dead.

that's the crux of narcissists - they don't realize how bad they make themselves look. with enough rope, they hang themselves.

Yes, LE or the DA would normally advise those involved to stay away from the media, or so I thought.
I don't think Brittany has much faith or trust in the police.
She doesn't seem to have followed QX's advice to go to LE with her story and tell them all she knows. He made that statement about three weeks ago and if she really went they would have told her not to talk about the case.

When she was asked in an interview how often she spoke to LE, she said she spoke to them every other day. I think she meant they updated her with new information every couple of days. I don't think they interviewed her after that first time, when they said nobody involved was completely forthcoming. I think she has avoided them since then.

The fact that she is still doing interviews is unbelievable. The only explanation is that she feels the need to defend herself and she enjoys the spotlight. She has all the traits of a narcissistic personality. With each long pause, it's almost as if she thinks the whole world is holding their breath waiting for her next remark.

Apparently she is so self absorbed that she doesn't realize how bad it makes her look. Or maybe she craves any attention, even if it's negative.

There wasn't much to read from her body language, but there were some signs of deception. She repeated questions before answering, gave vague answers, and looked up to the left a few times. (I read that people do that when they are searching for an answer.)

At any rate, the person she tries to present herself as does not seem to be the person that she truly is.
Imo

abusers believe that what they do is not bad. that what other abusers do is bad and they don't do the bad things they other bad people do. it is their definition of "bad" that poses the problem. that and their justification of themselves...

No worries ... "nothing bad". SMH. I truly look forward to charges against all the creatures involved in this heartless, barbaric crime. IMO.

Ita.

It'd be interesting to know how many more children this particular judge has been sending right back to horrid home situations... knowing these children are suffering , and considers it to 'not be her problem'.
The Judges that believe in reunification try their best to send them all back. I believe they ignore research that says the children's safety is at risk. Rather they are convinced in the overall goal of reunification.

During BB's interview yesterday she alluded to- no one understands what me and my family had to go through in the past months to get my children back.

It sounded to me as she was complaining/thinking of all the things MD put her through.

I think BB blamed and resented Maleah because of her ongoing medical care, CPS issues, having to move out of mom's house, parenting classes, needed to get employment, and custody issues.

All of this, led to MD's continued abuse and her demise. Moo

Last edited:
Yes, LE or the DA would normally advise those involved to stay away from the media, or so I thought.
I don't think Brittany has much faith or trust in the police.
She doesn't seem to have followed QX's advice to go to LE with her story and tell them all she knows. He made that statement about three weeks ago and if she really went they would have told her not to talk about the case.

When she was asked in an interview how often she spoke to LE, she said she spoke to them every other day. I think she meant they updated her with new information every couple of days. I don't think they interviewed her after that first time, when they said nobody involved was completely forthcoming. I think she has avoided them since then.

The fact that she is still doing interviews is unbelievable. The only explanation is that she feels the need to defend herself and she enjoys the spotlight. She has all the traits of a narcissistic personality. With each long pause, it's almost as if she thinks the whole world is holding their breath waiting for her next remark.

Apparently she is so self absorbed that she doesn't realize how bad it makes her look. Or maybe she craves any attention, even if it's negative.

There wasn't much to read from her body language, but there were some signs of deception. She repeated questions before answering, gave vague answers, and looked up to the left a few times. (I read that people do that when they are searching for an answer.)

At any rate, the person she tries to present herself as does not seem to be the person that she truly is.
Imo
Yes you are so right. Everytime she gets in front of the camera she digs a deeper hole for herself. She did not care what happened to MD but for some reason she's trying to convince other people she did. IMO BB was the abuser but MD died by the hands of DV. He did what he said pinched her too hard she was probably already sick and she died.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam